LOST

Guest oh so delicious

we have to wait 3 weeks cos of that rubbish sport they call baseball.

The World Series in on ABC and not on FOX?

i understand that Jin's Korean is kinda hard to understand and has an accent...but i'm just suprised and happy that the producers even selected Koreans to act and speak Korean on a top 5 show. (remember margaret cho's show? japanese, chinese actors etc)

a lot of viewers when they would have first saw Jin/Sun probably thought China or Japan. (granted this is a korean entertainment forum, so many here may have guessed korean first...but to the average joe watching the show) so to use Korea and Koreans in the story line is quite suprising to me.

so despite the fact that Koreans in Korea and even some in the USA give Jin (daniel dae kim) hell for speaking "poor" Korean...i think they should be happy and supportive that a Korean male is actually starring in a TV show in the USA.

"so....seoul...is that the good Korea or bad Korea?" haha

Yeah I like how they are introducing the Korean custom to America's television sets. This might be the era when they don't just assume all Asian people are Chinese. Wahoo!

It's funny how Hurely didn't know anything about Korea but now he knows 'somewhat' about the country. Maybe the producers are doing that on purpose?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so angry i have to wait three weeks. this show is so interesting. yj/sun's acting in the last episode was great. usually i find that laughing but crying thing stupid but i felt so sad for her character.

jin is cool. i agree that people should just support the fact that the lost crew is highlighting so much of korean culture. its not like non-koreans can tell whether his korean is bad anyways XD

Whiteash, the previous episode prior to '...And Found' was Hurley-centric, it's called 'Everybody Hates Hugo".

The main theme of the show was the numbers, and in Hurley's flashback it showed him after seeing the numbers on the TV programme. He did not immediately cashed it and still went about in his Clucky Chicken job. He was caught eating some of the fried chicken and when confronted by the boss, he decides to quit, his best friend quit as the same time too. So both the boys went out and had a real day off. The flashback ends when as they were at a petrol station (which was incidentally the one where Hurley bought his ticket) and the shopowner recognized him in front of the reporters, his friend was shocked as he did not inform him of the news.

Actually, in truth, Hurley thought that by saying he's a millionaire, he would lose his friend. And prior to being caught on TV, he told his friend to stick by him no matter what happens. And asked his friend to promise him.

On the island, they have found the Hatch and the abundance of food. Hurley was asked by Jack to start stock keeping and be in charge of the supplies. It threw him back to the dilemma when he won the lottery ticket. Now he was in charge of the most wanted commodity -- food. People on the island side had not found out what they saw in the Hatch. And it stressed Hurley out when Charlie asked him what's in the Hatch. (If you remember Charlie promised Claire that he would get her peanut butter). Hurley is a good guy who can't say no, so when Kate asked him for shampoo from the store he gives it to her. This stressed him out further. So with added responsibility, Hurley told his secret to Rose and both of them settled the stock keeping.

But Charlie's persistence including pointing out that Hurley has $156M in the bank, plus his worry over the bad luck of the numbers and his personal experience, he decided to bomb the food with the leftover dynamite. But Rose managed to intervene and coax him out of it.

In the end, Hurley came up with his own plan on how to ration the food (not mentioned in the show). He told Jack abut his plan, and was surprised that Jack nodded his head in agreement. He felt relieved, he was handling the responsibility well. The end of the show was a 3-minute long silent film, showing Hurley distributing food to the other people, including Charlie's peanut butter for Claire.

Elsewhere, Jin, Michael and Sawyer met with the Tail (for the tailend of the plane) members but were given rough treatment by the Tail leader, Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez). It seems that 23 people survived from the tail end, but they were in a frightened and spooked state of mind as compared to the carefree, fun with golf course Main group. And they also found out that out of the 23, only 5 are left. The rest are either killed/taken by the Others (which explains their actions). And more surprisingly, their camp is in a bunker with the same Swan design like the Hatch.

Twists in the tale, Bernard, Rose's husband is alive with the Tail group. And Claire found the message bottle and passed it to Sun, who subsequently buried it. So as not to subdue the hopes of the rest of the people, quite a brave Korean lady.

I think the one who's going to die would most probably be Claire.

Ana Lucia - New character, won't be on the chopping block immediately.

Shannon - She saw Walt, might have to develop more on that, unless Walt comes back in 3 weeks' time.

Walt - Lost might just mean that he will no longer listen to his Dad and prefers to stay with the Others

i´m a great fan of lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in germany we yesterday saw the epísode where boone died.

fav charas: sun, jin, sayid

Guest lilyphilia.

this tv series totally got me hooked and after watching the cliffhanger episode of season 1, i keep wanting for more!!i just hope that axn will air season 2 asap,,

i think the next episode is going to be about shannon~ i heard that she gets intimate with sayid, and boone comes back in flashbacks~

i think the next episode is going to be about shannon~ i heard that she gets intimate with sayid, and boone comes back in flashbacks~

Boone does comeback in a flashback for the funeral of their father.

The Claire is NOT going to be cut off from the show.

The rumors say it's Shannon.

If you guys research on TheFuselage, you'll learn quite alot about the subtle messages in Lost. Walt not wanting to return to his father is just bogus.

^Lost is a tight lipped show. Who were you directing your statement to?

No one here knows who is going to be "lost forever."

We're all speculating. So nothing is ruined.

Guest keebler elf

^Lost is a tight lipped show. Who were you directing your statement to?

No one here knows who is going to be "lost forever."

We're all speculating. So nothing is ruined.

Exactly.

The producers of Lost have been known to throw out random clues that end up being totally bogus.

Yeah, when I heard JJ Abrams had planned on killing Jack in the pilot, I was like "WTF?" But hey, it would have certainly grabbed a lot of attention to kill off a seemingly appropriate main character right off the bat.

So good he didn't, although Jack's increasing breakdowns are starting to annoy me. <_<

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

dude i was so excited about LOST today, and then i turned on the tv and remembered that they're doing reruns for three weeks. :(

Exactly.

The producers of Lost have been known to throw out random clues that end up being totally bogus.

Yeah, when I heard JJ Abrams had planned on killing Jack in the pilot, I was like "WTF?" But hey, it would have certainly grabbed a lot of attention to kill off a seemingly appropriate main character right off the bat.

So good he didn't, although Jack's increasing breakdowns are starting to annoy me. <_<

You know, in season 1 I LOVED whenever the episode centralized on Jack or Sawyer. Lately, I'm tired of seeing how Jack and Kate are ALWAYS showcased when the episode revolves around another character.

You what I look forward to though? Jin and Locke interacting with one another. Jin's always been limited with the people he interacts with, but I'm sure Lost can span for a 3rd season, maybe even 4. :-)

Guest BLurBLur

i have a question on why they stop showing new episodes for 2 weeks.. i know that the world series is on this week.. but how bout next week??? whats happenin next week??

Since the World Series is over won't they show the new episodes next week? I'm highly anticipated for it.

Sorry to disappoint.

Next new episode of Lost will air on 11/10/2005

Sorry to disappoint.

Next new episode of Lost will air on 11/10/2005

aww I was hoping it was tonight. I saw the beginning and released it was the beginning. It was when they got captured by the "others" or who they thought it was the others. I don't know I missed it because I had to do something at the time. I hope I can remember to catch the repeat on Saturdays.

What happened to the last episode before the repeats started?

Archived