LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest King of all Cosmos

hmm

*spoiler for those on the west coast*

It looks like they are going to pursue the kate/jack/sawyer attraction thing starting with the next episode. I hope sawyer doesn't hook up with kate. Sawyer with a girlfriend....doesn't sound good to me. His charm is being an wisecracking outsider and showing he doesnt care about anyone else. Hopefully they'll just tease at the relationship and not go beyond that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when all the castaways got back together it made me tingle inside. when jin and sun got back together it seemed like a korean drama ending. truly touching yet sad for shannon/said/ana lucia/jack.

jack matches with kate. they should be together at the end.

all the invasion interruptions bother me. they try to lure people to watch it but i just change the channel to the fox 11 news or turn off the tv

yup, i dont think it was the very first episode.. but I'm not quite sure :) In one of Jack's Flashbacks, he meets with Ana Lucia at a bar before they board the plane, I'm not a huge fan of Ana Lucia.. shes kinda psycho but at least we know where she is coming from now

Sayid seems to be taking the death of Shannon relatively well.. maybe its just me hehe

Guest sweetbread

I can't believe I completely forgot to watch LOST today. Would anybody be so kind as to recap the episode for me? Is there going to be a rerun for this episode sometime?

ana and her guns lol

anyways i hope kate and jack hook up, i think they are cute together...especially during the golf part~ But i also thought it was really sweet how much kate was caring over sawyer when he was sick....^^

oh gosh i wonder what happens after the countdown reaches zero

Guest CarolineKIM

^ I KNOW WHEN THEY REUNITED I WAS SO HAPPY!~

omfg ana that pyscho shooting that jason? guy like amillion times.! i didnt count but i bets it like one of the numbers >_<

dang she was pregnant T.T who was the father?!?!

KYA CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

Guest oh so delicious

AH! Yesterday's episode made me tear at the end when the couples reunited. ='] Especially Rose and Benard, I felt so happy for them! Ana Lucia still gets on my nerves. -_- I'm starting to think it's the actress herself. Anyhow, can't wait for more LOST in the coming weeks!

^ I KNOW WHEN THEY REUNITED I WAS SO HAPPY!~

omfg ana that pyscho shooting that jason? guy like amillion times.! i didnt count but i bets it like one of the numbers >_<

dang she was pregnant T.T who was the father?!?!

KYA CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

in the show she mentioned that she her boyfriend left her~ so it was most likely him, but i cant remember his name

Guest King of all Cosmos

* SOrt of a spoiler but not really....just talking about the previews for next week*

I Was reading for the canandian previews it showed the counter reaching zero and Michael and eko watching the orientation video.

Guest BlackKitty

I wish that they will kill Ana Lucia b/c she's annoying.. I hate her character, and I hate her...Michelle Rodriguez (sry..can't spell) gets on my nerves. I can't wait for next week's episode!! We will finally know why kate was running in the first place. I wonder if Siad is going tell Micheal that Shannon saw Walt?? .. I also wonder if Locke and Ecko will become good friends, because they are somewhat alike.

I wish that they will kill Ana Lucia b/c she's annoying.. I hate her character, and I hate her...Michelle Rodriguez (sry..can't spell) gets on my nerves. I can't wait for next week's episode!! We will finally know why kate was running in the first place. I wonder if Siad is going tell Micheal that Shannon saw Walt?? .. I also wonder if Locke and Ecko will become good friends, because they are somewhat alike.

oh man...i really dislike her character too...but everyone seems to like it. -_-

Guest King of all Cosmos

this is insane.

Ep 10 comes SIXXXXXX WEEKS after next week's ep.

... you're kidding?

I guess they are going to have to leave next week off one hell of cliff hanger then.

Archived