LOST

Guest oh so delicious

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww I was hoping it was tonight. I saw the beginning and released it was the beginning. It was when they got captured by the "others" or who they thought it was the others. I don't know I missed it because I had to do something at the time. I hope I can remember to catch the repeat on Saturdays.

What happened to the last episode before the repeats started?

Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring. In flashbacks this episode reveals more of Jin's life before ending up on the island. We meet Jin's former manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jin's who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. It all leads into why Jin is the way he is now.

This episode shows how Jin met Sun. I really enjoyed how they did this episode. Jin was treated like a dog by his employer but didn't care because he got the position he wanted. But when the employer said "People like you richard simmons in the gutter," awesome...

the scene where jin proposed to sun was in season one ep2??

I believe it was in Season 1, the episode called Lost - "...in translation"

Sawyer won't die. They make you think that he might because of his bullet wound and possible infection, but no, he'll live.

Did you know the actor who plays Sawyer moved to Hawaii? It's sort've interesting because alot of the actors and actresses were moving to Hawaii but when they told the cast that someone was going to die (Season 1- Boon), they were all reluctant, haha.

But yea, Sawyer won't be going anywhere.

Guest BLurBLur

^ yeah.... everyone in the cast except for Daniel Dae Kim moved/bought houses in hawaii in the first season... Daniel was the only one who didnt...

and in the close season.... he wanted to buy a house there... but at the same time the producers tell the cast that someone will die in the early episodes of season 2... Daniel pleaded with the producers to tell him if he is going to die so he can decide whether to buy the house or not... unfortunately he didnt get any answers.. so he bought n moved to hawaii anyway.. :)

Guest King of all Cosmos

anyone else thinks alex(danielle's son) is one of the "others"? She was talking about how the others took her baby in the last episode of season 1.

^Thats one of theories presented on TheFuselage.

In the latest episode, we see a supposidely child, dragging a teddy bear with a patched left leg. Danielle says the Others took her child, forgot when. Maybe it is her kid.

Finally, the long awaited Episode 6, which the preview has titled it 'The Episode That Everyone Will Be Talking About'. So, anyone knows who's going to be LOST forever?

Guest keebler elf

Finally, the long awaited Episode 6, which the preview has titled it 'The Episode That Everyone Will Be Talking About'. So, anyone knows who's going to be LOST forever?

The spoiler is somewhere on page 7 or so if you really want to know.

This weeks episode is titled: Abandoned

Summary

Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt. Also, Shannon's shocking past of her former marriage as well as her manipulation of people prior to the crash are revealed. Plus, there is the revelation on the death of Shannon's father who ended up in the hospital where Jack worked. Lastly, Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire.

I've read the 'spoiler'. Hmm, everyone is saying that it's going to be her. Saying that her backstory has already been clarified or will be clarified in the upcoming episode.

But I still feel that she would only be joining The Others. Not dead. Just my 2 cents which would be revealed in the next few days.

Archived