Auditioning In General

Guest love=music=life

Guest angel_cutie

^ i dont know their names but some backup dancers for dbsk are friends with yunho i think because i saw 2 of them that look like 2 from dana's diamond MV^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizgen17

HEY GUYZZ!!!! QUESTION... WEN U SEND A MAIL 2 JYP ENT. DO U SEND IT TO THE BUILDING ADDRESS OR THE TRAINING N DEVELOPMENT ADD???

THX SO MUCH ^^

AND GD LUCK 2 THOSE WHO R AUDITIONING IN THE US <333 HWAITING!!

Guest KiSS THE RAiN_x

HEY GUYZZ!!!! QUESTION... WEN U SEND A MAIL 2 JYP ENT. DO U SEND IT TO THE BUILDING ADDRESS OR THE TRAINING N DEVELOPMENT ADD???

THX SO MUCH ^^

AND GD LUCK 2 THOSE WHO R AUDITIONING IN THE US <333 HWAITING!!

I send mines to the Training and Development.

GoodLuck & fighting ~

Guest amandalil

Do you guys think DSP is a good company? I wanna send them my demo although they don't have any artist development department...Hmm..

One more question..is it ok to just send a video of yourself singing and photos....or should we record voice?

Cuz recording voice with microphone...is .argh...! always want the perfect one which takes a lots of time... =(

Guest angel_cutie

^ i think DSP is a fine company

but they've just been beaten a litto too much from promoting new stars??

cuz like jyp and others ones are...i donno haha i cant really explain it

Guest KawaiiMelanie

Could somebody please tell me what company is the best for training/being as a dancer?

I dance to K-Pop songs (Eg. BoA, SNSD, Wonder Girls, etc.) at the moment.

And the best company for being a model too?

Would experience help for being a model as well?

And does knowing Korean and English raise your chances for both or just one of them?

And if you become a dancer/model do they pay for your school/education if you're still in high school for both or just one of them?

(No matter how high the fee is)

Thanks~ Sorry for the insane amount of questions. ^^'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KiSS THE RAiN_x

Could somebody please tell me what company is the best for training/being as a dancer?

I dance to K-Pop songs (Eg. BoA, SNSD, Wonder Girls, etc.) at the moment.

And the best company for being a model too?

Would experience help for being a model as well?

And does knowing Korean and English raise your chances for both or just one of them?

And if you become a dancer/model do they pay for your school/education if you're still in high school for both or just one of them?

(No matter how high the fee is)

Thanks~ Sorry for the insane amount of questions. ^^'

i'll try to help (: but remember ~

i don't work with them, just telling

from my knowledge ^^

all companies have really

good dancers, so just

audition for all of them,

(better chances eh?)

i don't know which company

is the best for models,

but JYP has more models

than SM, and from seeing

JYP models, they are very good.

JYP did have a LA & NY audition

just a couple of weeks ago,

so i think they want Foreigners

as well, yes english & korean is

a plus.

&&

SM had a global audition last year to,

JYP & SM does pay all the expense for your training

if you get in. I'm not sure about YG (i heard they only

want to stick to music for now?)

i hope these facts are right (?) if not, i apologize ><

Guest fanfre

i don't know if this has been asked, but would anyone be kind enough to get me some info on sending in auditions tapes stuff? i'm looking at particularly jype. like, the pictures you have to send in and how many songs you can do. if you have to dance or model in the vid you send them...stuff. stuff regarding acting auditions. i'm gonna need specifics, like, as though you're telling me the specific direction to sending in your audition. like...1) record yourself...blah blah blah 2) take pictures of your face, body shots blah blah blah

just act like i don't know anything about sending in auditions at all and go to the very specifics. thanks to whoever's gonna fulfill my request. i really can't waste time on waiting. so i need it asap. thanks a whole bunch.

Guest smilexsayumi

I was looking at the JYP information and I have a few questions :x

It says to send them picture and application- does that include video too?

If so then what do we upload the video onto? ( ex: streaming megaupload email attachments? )

Also if anyone has sent it in and gotten a reply how long will the reply take?

Thanks for answering my questions! (:

Guest ignoreme

can anybody translate the j.tune audition page and the application if possible.

i really want to audition for sponge entertainment but their website doesn't work or something and i can't find any info on the entertainment that much.

Guest whitebutterflie

does anyone know any useful info about SM entertainment?

that's a company i'm really interested

info such as.. how hard they work with trainees, what they do, what they like, etc.

Guest ignoreme

does anyone know any useful info about SM entertainment?

that's a company i'm really interested

info such as.. how hard they work with trainees, what they do, what they like, etc.

they are one of the best entertainment in korea.

traineess get alot of training in dancing,singing,acting and probably modelling unless you auditioned for a model or if your going to be actor/actress.

if your not korean then you also get language training in korean and other when time comes

SM provides you everthing including your living expences plus the trianing fees and your school/college/university fees

dont know if people have heard this but SM i s really cruel you know and still alot of people want to auditon for SM cos they want to be famous or for their talent. its hard to get out of SM once you get signed cos if u do then you'll have to pay.

SM also forces you to have a surgery. some artist were lucky since they already have pretty faces*laughs*

other people might be able to help with more info but i cant think of anything much than that...anyway hope it helped

Guest emeraldsgirl33

SM also forces you to have a surgery. some artist were lucky since they already have pretty faces*laughs*

ok well basically everything you said was true but not this. there are times when SM very very strongly 'suggests' that you have surgery and they will 'kindly' pay for it....however, they wont FORCE you. there are ppl under SM who were 'suggested' to have plastic surgery but didn't and they still became stars just fine. its just that SM demands perfection and everyone who wants into it knows that and that's why they want in even if they have to cut off an arm and a leg to do it.

JYP and YG dont pressure ppl into plastic surgery as much but they are also different styles of music so that would be a trade off.

Guest ignoreme

ok well basically everything you said was true but not this. there are times when SM very very strongly 'suggests' that you have surgery and they will 'kindly' pay for it....however, they wont FORCE you. there are ppl under SM who were 'suggested' to have plastic surgery but didn't and they still became stars just fine. its just that SM demands perfection and everyone who wants into it knows that and that's why they want in even if they have to cut off an arm and a leg to do it.

JYP and YG dont pressure ppl into plastic surgery as much but they are also different styles of music so that would be a trade off.

that is a TRUE fact....i wont force u to accept it!

whatever u think is right for you but not for me.

Guest JWonNie

that is a TRUE fact....i wont force u to accept it!

whatever u think is right for you but not for me.

Argh, when I saw this... it made me sad.

Why are so many people saying that?

It's not true. I promise you. It's not true.

I don't know where you heard that... but it's not :/

They only SUGGEST you have plastic surgery, but they don't force you.

How do you send in videos, audio, photos submissions?

Yahoo account only limited to 5 attachments.

I think you can upload them somewhere and send them the links... not quite positive :]

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest ignoreme

Argh, when I saw this... it made me sad.

Why are so many people saying that?

It's not true. I promise you. It's not true.

I don't know where you heard that... but it's not :/

They only SUGGEST you have plastic surgery, but they don't force you.

I think you can upload them somewhere and send them the links... not quite positive :]

your one & only

-wonnie

whatever you think i dont mind

my mind is not gonna change

i was also sad when i heard it

and i didnt audition for SM

but good luk to the people who are.

you'll get your talent known no matter what.

Guest energeticfreakx

well all i got to say is that no one can force you to do anything

if they tell you to do surgery and if you don't want to do it fine. don't do it.

it's your body, you're face. they can't tell you what to do.

but if you're willing to do it. then great. you'll look prettier.

but it does makes sense for you to be more successful if you're better looking

so many people are going to do the surgery anyway even if they don't want to.

but it's their choice. like i said, no one can force you to do anything you don't want to do..

Guest simpl3r0ck3r

I just have a question..

it's a stupid question but, if you're auditioning by email, can you do it anytime??

Like send them your audition thing anytime??

just wanted to kno.. ^^

Archived