Auditioning In General

Guest love=music=life

Guest minus

Anybody knows how to upload videos to daum cafe or UC Sing???? I'm realli stuck after managing to have an account. The sites are Korean *lost lost*

JYP and YG are about to hold UCC this yr OMG omg.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *bluebutterfly*

yes :] as u can see hankyung of super junior is CHINESE and did not know any korean words when he became a trainee ^^

**and like what others say race should not matter as long as u have what theyre looking for :]

Oh really!? Cool, I thought they would mostly take people who knows Korean but if you have talent that they're interested in then they will accept you as a trainee but I thought people who didnt know any Korean wouldnt have much of a chance even though it does say other nationalities are welcome to audition.

But that makes me feel a bit better, even though I know some Korean and still learning, lol. ^^

Guest ignoreme

I'm from singapore. Eurasian, yeps asian.

Singing.

nice!

i don't really know about good ent so

i would recommend you to go to their website & see it for yourself

or research about them more before you audition ;)

Guest hongkiandwonbin

erm, was just wondering.. does anyone know which agency yi hyori comes from and the requirements and how to audition for her agency?

^

yeah, they're on the same sublabel. i just noticed there is no mnet information on the first page, sorry. cj's info is there though. you might want to audition for cj (since it's the mother entertainment of mnet) or search for mnet's sepparate info. it should be somewhere in this forum ^^

Guest cimelleh

you shoudl sing what suits your voice best and shows off your vocal abilities ^^. if this is the song, which goes well with you, do it :)

Thanks ^_^ It doesn't show of vocals that much as er.. songs by beyonce, I guess; but I love it. ^_^

^

i don't think this matters. if you sing a song, you truly love, then there's a much higher chance that you'll put in all your feelings :). it'll make the song much more meaningful, than a beyonce/whitney houston song, which you don't feel :)

Guest daysconfession

I've just started to get interested in auditioning, but I'm 22 already, is that too old for these companies? Also this might sound like a dumb question, but for the dancing.. is it better to dance freestyle - the way you want to dance to a certain song, or is it okay to do the choreographed dance that the celebrities do in their MV? Does that matter?

Guest superstar`kiss

I've just started to get interested in auditioning, but I'm 22 already, is that too old for these companies? Also this might sound like a dumb question, but for the dancing.. is it better to dance freestyle - the way you want to dance to a certain song, or is it okay to do the choreographed dance that the celebrities do in their MV? Does that matter?

22..? I don't think that's too old. But usually if you're passed 20, your talent is probably what's going to bring you OUT there. And I think you should go with what you're most comfortable with. If you think your freestyle is more powerful than the mv's dance, go for it. ;)

Guest daysconfession

22..? I don't think that's too old. But usually if you're passed 20, your talent is probably what's going to bring you OUT there. And I think you should go with what you're most comfortable with. If you think your freestyle is more powerful than the mv's dance, go for it. ;)

ah thank you for answering! :)

Guest yeahwhatever

Can you audition for a variety of entertainment groups at a time?

I was planning on auditioning for JYP and YG. Possibly SM but not so sure about that yet.

There isn't a time limit that you have to wait or something in between is there?

Guest Haight

Which companies except non-asians? Do all of them?

I think that SM doesnt...pretty sure they made that clear..

Anyways does anyone know when you can start sending auditions to Rainy Ent...?

Guest LycheeLove

3. MAIL AUDITION

Mail to: Audition (Casting Team)

521 Apgujung 2Dong

KangNam-Gu, Seoul, Korea

Include: Same as Email Audition

What do we put in the "(Casting Team)" area?

Archived