• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LACMA

Will someone translate the audition thingy

on M Rising's website?

Cause I really want to audition for that company, haha! XD

//edit

i TOPPED this page.

usually, for those kinds of companies, you need to be able to fluently speak and read korean. (just fyi)

Guest CUTiE

Anybody Know Anything about Andy Lee - Shinhwa New Company - ND Entertainment or Won Bin Company - Star J Entertainment?

Guest deen09

I wanna audition for SM Entertainment but it's stated on their website that we can choose to include "a video of your specialty". So I'm just thinking, can I send in an audio clip for singing?

Thanks! ^^

Guest xxdogloverxx

Is there a age limit for any of them? I only see 1 so the rest is unsure?

DSP accepts Koreans-americans im not with any other race...because Nicole from Kara got in..

Guest lilswtazndevil

could we just send email asking them questions about their company but not sending information that you wnt to audition?

Guest VitaDolce*

Hi!

I tried the link for...

YAMAZONE Entertainment,

I clicked the pass button for the audition

but when I click the link to it ...

it said that the url is not available.

Am I the only one getting this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest liveMworks

Tips for Auditioning in General

(In no particular order)

4. Know about the company you are auditioning for (i.e., their style of music, who their artists are, etc.)

9. Posture! Don't slouch in your videos!

10. Avoid singing songs with long instrumentals

Thanks for all the info.

But i have a coulpe questions for the ones that I quoted.

For #4, could you tell me what knid of style the M Rising company is?

For #9, what would you have to take a video of? Your dancing of course. but also singing?

For #10, I don't get what you mean by long instrumentals. Could you please explain that a little more?

Also according to LAMCA you need to be fluent in Korean for some entertainments. Is that True for M Rising?

Guest XIAHT!C

i don't know if this will help at all, but this is a message on myspace from ida (isak n jiyeon from SM entertainment) unnie~

i asked her such things about auditions, and training, and things like that, and she answered back with...

Well I'll be REALLY honest okay~? If you've trained a lot then you are probably good~ if that's the case then put it to use and audition~ audition A LOT!! and don't settle with the first company that will take you. Shopping for companies is the best way to go~ and even if you do get into a company, depending on where you go you might debut fast or it might take as much as 6 years plus..~ So really think about it~ I mean if you can just perform because you love to do so I would stick with things in your own area WITH something to fall back on~~^^ Look at me~ Not everyone makes it to WORLD STAR level..~~ Best of luck~!^^

just thought it might help^^

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

I'm thinking of auditioning for some entertainment companies as well! >.< Best of luck to u, liveMworks!!!!! :P Did u already audition for one company? Which one is it?? :mellow:

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

Around how long does it take to even get a response back from some entertainment companies? FE: JYP? Does every company even call u back if u got rejected by them? I heard 2 weeks or so from mainly most of the companies.. Am i not correct? Someone please correct me if i'm leading myself into a pothole~ XDDD tyvm! T_T :unsure:

Guest liveMworks

JYP says you will get a response in two weeks. It says that on their website.

i dont know about others though

Archived