Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

Auditioning In General

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

OMG!! Stephanie.. U have a dollar store tat actually sells computer microphone's?!?! I don't think there's a dollar store like tat here in houston... >.< *sighs............* Wat brand is the microphone u got from there?? keke Does it perfectly great as well? Maybe u got it for cheap somehow and the mic is actually worth quite alot in the electronic-selling stores? haha! molah~~ So.. To the person who told me tat JYP is supposed to call u within 2 weeks from the day u sent them ur audition, Do they call u telling u if u made it and if u didn't make it as well? hm.. :huh:

Guest liveMworks

Tips for Auditioning in General

(In no particular order)

4. Know about the company you are auditioning for (i.e., their style of music, who their artists are, etc.)

9. Posture! Don't slouch in your videos!

10. Avoid singing songs with long instrumentals

Thanks for all the info.

But i have a coulpe questions for the ones that I quoted.

For #4, could you tell me what knid of style the M Rising company is?

For #9, what would you have to take a video of? Your dancing of course. but also singing?

For #10, I don't get what you mean by long instrumentals. Could you please explain that a little more?

Also according to LAMCA you need to be fluent in Korean for some entertainments. Is that True for M Rising?

Can someone answer my question please?

Guest jiyuhnn

isnt there also that one entertainment.. star-k? or something like that..

Guest aiko_da luv child

Hmm.. does YG send you a "u didn't make it" letter or notice because if i were to send in my audition things i would like to know if they would tell me if i made it or not.

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

Hmm.. does YG send you a "u didn't make it" letter or notice because if i were to send in my audition things i would like to know if they would tell me if i made it or not.

Haha. I've been wondering tat for so long too.. So does anyone have an answer? Hah :sweatingbullets:

Guest Mademoisella

not sure if this has been asked, if it has, sorry, i don't come onto soompi that much anymore.

but which in 'general' do you guys prefer to audition between the two: mailing or emailing them?

I'm stuck bcuz i dunno which one i should do.

:]

Guest simply__j

not sure if this has been asked, if it has, sorry, i don't come onto soompi that much anymore.

but which in 'general' do you guys prefer to audition between the two: mailing or emailing them?

I'm stuck bcuz i dunno which one i should do.

:]

i would deff. do mailing~~~

Guest liveMworks

^can you send both? I'm pretty sure we can't but i just want to make sure.

Beacuse i don't know what to send through a email

i also don't understand JYP's email audition. All you have to send is the aplication and photo?

how do they chose based on that?

Guest simply__j

^can you send both? I'm pretty sure we can't but i just want to make sure.

Beacuse i don't know what to send through a email

i also don't understand JYP's email audition. All you have to send is the aplication and photo?

how do they chose based on that?

um... i'm pretty sure you can send in both if you want~

and on teh jyp's email audition... i have no clue about that. :sweatingbullets:

Guest liveMworks

I also noticed that many companies say that they don't accept pictures from cam. what is cam? Is it a digital camera?

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

Their meaning like webcam's because it has bad quality on the photos people take.. So..... I would expect the only other option is pretty much taking the photos on a digital camera! ^.^

Guest liveMworks

Okay thank you :D

I was wondering about that for a while. you are sure right?

i also so have a question about MRising. The aplication for them... i could download and I could open it, but then the thing that comes up isn't korean or english. More like symbols. The file type is hwp. What can open that kind of file?

Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

You welcome!!!! ^.^ I'm pretty positive about tat how webcam picture's r disliked from the entertainment companies!~~ Me too!!!! I have an auditions for like 2 tat have .hwp as their file type and I have the same problemo! ugh.. Wat's MRising?! o.O

Guest liveMworks

^M Rising is an entertainment company.

It's Lee Minwoo's entertainment company

Guest fanturntable

OMG!! Stephanie.. U have a dollar store tat actually sells computer microphone's?!?! I don't think there's a dollar store like tat here in houston... >.< *sighs............* Wat brand is the microphone u got from there?? keke Does it perfectly great as well? Maybe u got it for cheap somehow and the mic is actually worth quite alot in the electronic-selling stores? haha! molah~~

Haha yes there is dollar stores that sells computer mics.

well they suck though . like if you ever hear my soundclick, my voice turn out so SUCKISH!

i dont know the brand. i think its those cheap no-brands HAHA.!

Guest ultaeja

Thanks for all the info.

But i have a coulpe questions for the ones that I quoted.

For #4, could you tell me what knid of style the M Rising company is?

For #9, what would you have to take a video of? Your dancing of course. but also singing?

For #10, I don't get what you mean by long instrumentals. Could you please explain that a little more?

Also according to LAMCA you need to be fluent in Korean for some entertainments. Is that True for M Rising?

Please someone answer these questions><! I'm really curious just like liveMworks!!! Thanks in advance.

Guest liveMworks

Most companies respind in about 2 wks right?

After that for the 2nd auditions you have to go in person. Will they tell you the date or can you go to them really soon as the answer arrives?

Guest M&M's

Please someone answer these questions><! I'm really curious just like liveMworks!!! Thanks in advance.

I would like to know too!!!

Guest malljclay

Eh.

I dont want to sound stupid or anything...

but do any of these have auditions for

dancing?

Guest M&M's

Eh.

I dont want to sound stupid or anything...

but do any of these have auditions for

dancing?

Just for dancing? Like a back dancer?

Most companies respind in about 2 wks right?

After that for the 2nd auditions you have to go in person. Will they tell you the date or can you go to them really soon as the answer arrives?

I would like to knwo too!