Auditioning In General

Guest love=music=life

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ignoreme

what if you got accepted but you won't come to korea or sth like that?

there would be no point if you aren't going 2 go 2 s.korea even if u got accepted

Guest ignoreme

Here's the translation for MRizing Entertainment's Audition Page

Credits: My Korean Friend

1zdq4k5.jpg

TRANSLATION:

vocals/singing: send 2 recordings of you singing

dance/dancing: send 2 recordings of you dancing

lyric writer: send 2 lyrics.

song composer: send 2 compositions of urs

HOW TO SEND:

1. on the above there is a link on how to send.

2.download it and send

HOW TO ENROL:

1. fill in all the spaces on enrollment

2. send photos. many photos. edit your photos. taking out any blemishes etc.

3. we do not return fotos

MUST:

all files sent must be capable of being in

MP3, WAV, WMA, WAVE, ASF format

I'll post the Jtune Ent's Auditon Page Translation soon ;)

edit

I can't find JTune's Audition Page but i have the application form so i'll post the tranlation of it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inn0c3nt_ang3l

^^ 2. send photos. many photos. edit your photos. taking out any blemishes etc.

when they says that im guessing they allow u to edit ur photo & all right?

wouldn't that be uhm..."fake"?

Guest KDPMeluv

HELLO :)

urgent question.

so, I'm trying out for SM NEXT WEEK (AHHHH!!~~)

doesn anyone know whether it's better to sing an ENGLISH song, or a KOREAN song...

i can speak both fluently, so have no trouble w/ pronounciation. It's just that, I've been hearing from somewhere that the judges prefer English songs.....

Guest ignoreme

HELLO :)

urgent question.

so, I'm trying out for SM NEXT WEEK (AHHHH!!~~)

doesn anyone know whether it's better to sing an ENGLISH song, or a KOREAN song...

i can speak both fluently, so have no trouble w/ pronounciation. It's just that, I've been hearing from somewhere that the judges prefer English songs.....

you sing in whichever language you are comfortable in.....you could audition with 2 songs you know, do both korean & english

Guest happy619

So...has STAM changed to Lion Media???

And could I have some help translating their audition page please...I understand korean but not extremely well. What exactly do we need to send in?

no, the website is www.starment.com

Guest happy619

No, I meants STAM as in the company with Younha and Ajoo. Their url is still stam.co.kr but then it reverts to lionmedia.co.kr

Like the page looks the same, just with a different name :blink:

that company is really hard to get into.

Guest happy619

That's partly why I like it, haha. Like both Younha and Ajoo are amazing...don't they only take like three trainees at a time? I think I heard that somewhere...

they only have like three tainees right now

Guest zaizai00

I haven't ever auditioned for any type of entertainment business before and I just found out about these auditions two days ago, so obviously I didn't have enough time to plan to go to the SM Audition on the 26th. As for singing, my voice is pretty low for a girl and I don't even know if I can dance because I've never danced before (not a big party kind of person). Acting maybe another category to consider, because I do speak mandarin so maybe I could do like a one minute monologue or dialogue skit in chinese because sometimes english is just really wierd for me. I'm just concerned that because my voice is lower and I can't reach high notes that my chances are even slimer and I shouldn't even try for singing and just go for the acting portion...

I was also wondering if anyone knew if JYP entertainment allows auditions for acting, or is that category just for SM Entertainment?

Guest ignoreme

I haven't ever auditioned for any type of entertainment business before and I just found out about these auditions two days ago, so obviously I didn't have enough time to plan to go to the SM Audition on the 26th. As for singing, my voice is pretty low for a girl and I don't even know if I can dance because I've never danced before (not a big party kind of person). Acting maybe another category to consider, because I do speak mandarin so maybe I could do like a one minute monologue or dialogue skit in chinese because sometimes english is just really wierd for me. I'm just concerned that because my voice is lower and I can't reach high notes that my chances are even slimer and I shouldn't even try for singing and just go for the acting portion...

I was also wondering if anyone knew if JYP entertainment allows auditions for acting, or is that category just for SM Entertainment?

they do

most of the ents do.......

Guest inn0c3nt_ang3l

one quick question...

SM address -->

521 Apgujung 2Dong

KangNam-Gu, Seoul, Korea

doesnt it need a zip code tho?

does anyone know it?

Archived