[variety] Jiwhaza 작렬! 정신통일

Guest V A L XD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bayb3steph

LOL i just finished watching the first episode and i LOVE IT! its so funny! lol! i like the foam part hahaha its hilarious lols. i cant wait until the enxt episode with dbsk! ^^ thanks again!

Guest cpopbaby19

i just finished watching the first episode~ so someone's subbing this? :D cool~~ i hope someone uploads the hardsub/softsub on cb! ^^;

the dbsg episode looks cute! hahaha. haven't seen them on variety for a long time! ^^

and gosh, tablo's so smart! xD

im sad they cut kim binwoo's part! T^T; i was interested on what questions they did. lols and dang, Eunjiwon is a regular! :w00t: that's VERY good. another reason to watch the succeeding episodes! ^^

Guest disfunktional.

OMGG!! wanna watch this show so bad! it looks hilarious <33

I didn't watch the first episode yet but,

can't wait til tomorow! DBSK STARS AS GUESS!!! -faints-

--crap. iunno what time it'll star in my time so i gotta leave SBS on all day :P

I uploaded three songs that were used as BGM music during the first episode.

They are all from Japanese dramas. The first two songs I heard was from Gokusen and the second one was from Hana Yori Dango 2 (this one played during the preview for TVXQ).

The first Gokusen song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7I9S6BC0

The second Gokusen song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LKF0LXMN

The Hana Yori Dango 2 song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXRSK7IA

I saw the first episode and I thought it was very funny. I can't wait for the TVXQ episode.

Guest tualekzze

i just finished watching it

i love love this show. must download 1st episode

Changmin's soo smart

He great in every game!

and shinjunghwan fall into water LOL

and Micky fail at fjy kick(??) LOL that would be hurt~

in preview i saw kibum and seulgi!! <333 can't wait for next week

it's seem next week still have DBSG too

Guest silverwingz

^ooh, thanks for the spoilers. sounds like a good episode. i expected changmin to be good at everything... hehe... Shin Jung Hwan's always funny... and OMG.. Kibum and DBSK on next week?? Such good guests are coming on this show!

I can't wait for the episode to appear in someone's CB!! hehe..

Guest mei_yee_chan

I recorded today's episode.

But I think the first half is not as good a quality as it was buffering quite bad.

I'm uploading it now. But looks like its gonna take a while to upload (and perhaps by the time I finish, HQs would be out).

seems like they're extending DBSK's guesting till next week, just to finish it up I guess... then on to part 2 with new guests, eh.

and yes tualekzze, it's already established that

Changmin's really smart, but I was still impressed with how quick his mind works. wow, that guy's truly smart.

... also, Miss Shin

was soooo good to be able to fit into that tiny hole.

Guest cpopbaby19

^waaaah!!

i forgot it's actually saturday today! lol. based on the spoilers.. seems like the dbsg episode is good~ :D

i can't wait to get watch it! xP

Guest nalya

i just finished watching it

i love love this show. must download 1st episode

Changmin's soo smart

He great in every game!

and shinjunghwan fall into water LOL

and Micky fail at fjy kick(??) LOL that would be hurt~

in preview i saw kibum and seulgi!! <333 can't wait for next week

it's seem next week still have DBSG too

omgosh! are you serious :w00t:

thats AWESOME!!!!

DBSG and BSG and Kibum? wow, Kibum is back on variety show? is he promoting something...o_o

Changmin is good at everything? :D not surprising~

ahh~ i cant wait to watch this

imma stay here waiting for clubbox link :P

Guest tualekzze

^ooh, thanks for the spoilers. sounds like a good episode. i expected changmin to be good at everything... hehe... Shin Jung Hwan's always funny... and OMG.. Kibum and DBSK on next week?? Such good guests are coming on this show!

I can't wait for the episode to appear in someone's CB!! hehe..

omgosh! are you serious :w00t:

thats AWESOME!!!!

DBSG and BSG and Kibum? wow, Kibum is back on variety show? is he promoting something...o_o

Changmin is good at everything? :D not surprising~

ahh~ i cant wait to watch this

imma stay here waiting for clubbox link :P

i don't sure if DBSG and BSG will play game together because it seems next week will be both 2nd part of DBSG and new ep.

like 15 mins. of DBSG episode

but yeah i don't sure

but i hope yunho and seulgi will play game together<3

seems like they're extending DBSK's guesting till next week, just to finish it up I guess... then on to part 2 with new guests, eh.

and yes tualekzze, it's already established that

Changmin's really smart, but I was still impressed with how quick his mind works. wow, that guy's truly smart.

... also, Miss Shin

was soooo good to be able to fit into that tiny hole.

yeah Changmin's REALLY smart and i like Solbi random ㅂ ㅂ words LOL

and it's hilarious that Miss shin pushed by yunho in that room and when they came out miss shin just like "i really like it" LOL

Guest ovette

watched this a while ago lol very very entertaining for DBSK to be there!

they were so good at the first game :) they managed to pass through the styros :) they have quick minds and good strategies.

yeah changmin's really smart!

solbi also with the word play :)

great great episode!

Guest srisin

Just popping in to see what the show's about...

and I end up dl'ing the first episode as well ^^

thank you for synopsis + HQ links!

Hi

thanks for the uploadings, btw does anyone have the english subs? I dont understand Korean, and guess the majority of the 1st episode

If anyone has it, it will be a benefit for me and other people

Cheers

:rolleyes:

There aren't any eng subs for this out yet. Val XD is I believe still getting the team set up. How is that going btw Val?

Although I'm not as huge of a fan of DBSK, I like them and also look forward to seeing them in Episode 2. I though the previews looked hilarious!! ^^ Here is a BIG Thank You in advance to the people who are uploading episode 1 and the future episodes into MU - *hugs and treats to you all* - I have to fight with CB most of the time, so MU is a lifesaver for me, lol.

Guest `soliloquy

I didn't know there's a JIWHAZA thread -_- Anyway, I posted these links on the DBSG thread some hours ago. I didn't upload it onto megaupload, cause I got lazy & also because I know some nice people already are doing so. I uploaded mine in 3 parts on veoh. As to why they're in three parts, that's just because I was uploading this while I was capturing the show X) So I made random cuts and uploaded them by parts. Enjoy this one guys, I had a blast watching it myself.

070421 SBS Jiwhaza 1/3 : http://www.veoh.com/videos/v407273ppAT2Mws

070421 SBS Jiwhaza 2/3 : http://www.veoh.com/videos/v4073599TGb4tgX

070421 SBS Jiwhaza 3/3 : http://www.veoh.com/videos/v407453A6rGknq2

ayu.

Guest evelyn168

Anyone know where I can get the LQ from CB? I searched through the CBs and can't find the link... I can't wait to see DBSK in this episode... I saw the previews and one of action was for Yunho to carry Hyun Young, I think.

Archived