thanks for those pics silwerwingz

seulgi<333 kibum<33

can't wait for this saturday~

btw SJH face made me laugh LOL~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx_swit_c_xx

I love this show!! I started watching this as well as Haja Go (replacing xman) and I must say this show is MUCH better... the other show's got too much talking = too much korean to understand haha.

In the shadow game... do you guys sometimes yell at the computer like "OMG YOU IDIOT" haha.. cuz they totally stand/pose the wrong way?? haha... funny =]

The pillow stacking game is funny - especially the english questions.. lol.

Epik High & Micky (duh^^ from america) did so well haha.. funny... "A B C D ___ F"

haha... hilarious.

Another favorite moment:

Ji Sang Ryul's 3 W's... "geuh yuh jah, WIFE!" lol... I was thinking "woman." - not the 3 drinks..

Hm, did anyone else think woman was a better answer than "water?"... I did^^

Guest kaiweasley

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7735/bmce3ajq0.jpg

Kim Ji Suk & Kibum... WHO IS THE NON-KOREAN LADY AND THAT SHORT CHUBBY GUY?? Just need their names to complete the guest list.. :sweatingbullets:

That other guy -> isn't he one of the cast members of 웃음충전소 - 타짱?

In the shadow game... do you guys sometimes yell at the computer like "OMG YOU IDIOT" haha.. cuz they totally stand/pose the wrong way?? haha... funny =]

Another favorite moment:

Ji Sang Ryul's 3 W's... "geuh yuh jah, WIFE!" lol... I was thinking "woman." - not the 3 drinks..

Hm, did anyone else think woman was a better answer than "water?"... I did^^

Same here - but I end up saying it in Filipino! XD Solbi doing the "hip up" task totally got that O_O reaction from me. Tsk tsk.

I was thinking of "woman", "wine" and "white"! I didn't even see the water glass there.

Bin Woo(?) was acting strange during the 3rd game. It was like she was rolling way too much. I don't know :x

Guest safety_bread

Ah, thanks for the pictures~ Kibum~~~!

Haha, I actually didn't think about the water one. More like: "Woman! White! Wine!"

I love the first episode where they were figuring out the letter for U. They keep getting it wrong, saying "uslan!" 8D! & "underwear!"

The tiger cave was pretty funny, especially with the people dressed up as ants. Bah, I wish I have like a sub program thing so I can try to sub it ;o; But, unfortunately... I won't know what would go where-- & then, everyone would be confused.

I also have a question, I watched the 2nd episode with DBSK & stuff, but is it finished? Or is it a 2 part special? >__< Ames does not know~

I was actually thinking: wine, water, waitress... :lol:

I also have a question, I watched the 2nd episode with DBSK & stuff, but is it finished? Or is it a 2 part special? >__< Ames does not know~

they'll finish up dongbang episode next week. :)

Guest makemyday

I was actually thinking: wine, water, waitress... :lol:

haha i was thinking wine. water. woman.

i was like.. where in the world did whiskey come from?

ps. is it just me or did kibum lose some weight?

i havent seen him in awhile

and it seems like he got a lot smaller.

Guest Azndinky

I love this show! it crack me up so much. Thanks for the links and hard works!

p.s the show is pretty easy to understand, Sub would be great but you can still enjoy the show without sub :D

Guest htruc

Episode 2:

Brown Eyes - Jeom Jeom (Continuous) [Game 1: Shin Jung Hwan, Xiah & Kim Yong Man's turn, When Shin Jung Hwan sees the hole he must fit through]

I think you mean Micky. I'm pretty sure he was the one who curled up into a little ball. :rolleyes:

Lol, did anyone notice the first time when Shin Jung Hwan went, it first hit his cheek. :sweatingbullets:

Can't believe they cut out Xiah's solo one... <_<

Guest kakahead

Caps for last week's~ ^_^

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-22.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-21.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-20.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-19.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-18.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-17.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-16.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-15.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-14.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-13.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-12.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-11.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-10.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-9.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-8.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-7.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-6.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-5.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-4.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-3.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-2.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWo-1.jpg

Jiwhaza-DongBangShinKiSolbiBinWooEu.jpg

i love thsi show~ soooo funny<333

i want tablo and mithra there again~~ sooo adorable<3333

Guest silverwingz

thanks for those caps! that micky one being squished by the tiger paws is really cute.. hehe.. especially the first one.

by the way... does anyone know how the ratings are for this show? how did the first and second episode go?

Figured it out...

Episode 1: 8.0% (Nationwide), Wasn't in top 20 (Seoul)

Episode 2 (DBSK): 8.9% (Nationwide), 8.7% (Seoul)

TNS Media

For a variety show... is that good or bad?

That other guy -> isn't he one of the cast members of 웃음충전소 - 타짱?

Bin Woo(?) was acting strange during the 3rd game. It was like she was rolling way too much. I don't know :x

What's that show? Do u know his name?

Yeah I thought Bin Woo was rolling around way too much as well! haha.. sorta fake..

anyway.. i did think that floor was rocking a bit more than in the previous episode tho..

Heather: thanks for correcting me.. i think i got confused coz KYM jumped out afterwards to congratulate SJH and I couldn't see Micky.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest DKYang

I think the ratings are ok, like medium. Not to good and not too bad. This is going by the ratings I see on dramas, like Witch Yoo Hee.

For that drama, 13.2% nationwide was in 10th. So 8.9% isn't that bad, but so far it's going up and that's good.

Guest onakasuita

:sweatingbullets:

Awww...

I download this variety show last night...

because asf file, so i can't see very good...

but I like this show...

we can learn anything about Korea.. :lol:

Guest pam_winds

I saw jiwhaza ep.2 2 days ago.It's very fun.Changmin's very clever.I like Junghwa when he played game.He's good joker.I wait for ep.3 b'coz I want to see very cute Kim Kibum.

Guest yoonho

hahahaha... i love this show... the games are different compare to the others game show... it's so funny... i didn't see shin jung hwan for along time, n now he is here, in this game... hehehehe...

can't wait to see DBSK part 2 this week along with kibum, seulgi, tei, etc. :w00t:

i made some gifs and posted them in the DBSK thread. i'll just put the post links since it'd take up too much bandwidth to repost again here. ^_^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5641060

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5642471

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5642968

Guest silverwingz

^thanks for the gifs!!

Anyway.. I finally learnt how to romanize hangul... so i figured out who the other two missing guests are...

The non-korean lady is Ida Daussey, a French-born TV personality in Korea, whose married to a Korean guy... She's meant to be funny. The "short, chubby" guy is Yang Bae Choo... an actor in a comedy drama i think... it's weird coz his name means cabbage.. so when i tried to google him.. all these pictures and articles about cabbage came up! lol...

Anyway... so the whole guest list for Saturdays' episode is:

Part 1: DBSK, Lee Kye In, Kim Bin Woo

Part 2: Kim Ki Bum, Bae Seul Gi, Tei, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Bin Woo, Lee Kye In, Ida Daussey, Yang Bae Choo

I guess those last two people aren't popular here in soompi.. but at least we know who they are.

Can't wait for Saturday's episode! :sweatingbullets:

The "short, chubby" guy is Yang Bae Choo... it's weird coz his name means cabbage.. so when i tried to google him.. all these pictures and articles about cabbage came up! lol...

Anyway... so the whole guest list for Saturdays' episode is:

Part 1: DBSK, Lee Kye In, Kim Bin Woo

Part 2: Kim Ki Bum, Bae Seul Gi, Tei, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Bin Woo, Lee Kye In, Ida Daussey, Yang Bae Choo

Oh! the irony of that... :lol:

looking forward to tonight's episode. I just hope they finish the game w/ JJ-Changmin-Miss Shin-and the other host :sweatingbullets: before cutting out to Yunho's...

Guest love<3changmin

i LOVE THIS SHOW!

its very funny n also can help ur health(brain) lols!

while watching i always wish i could play the games.. especially the first round's game i like it..

hyun young is very funny as MC, i love her voice LOL it cracks me up always

changminnie is sooo clever <333 i love him n his ponytail!!

ji sang ryul n junghwan is SOO FUNNY..gotta love them n their acts

cant wait for the latest epi

Archived