[variety] Jiwhaza 작렬! 정신통일

Guest V A L XD

Guest meela2389

out of curiosity, on TVants, which channel is it on???? >.< and does anyone know what time it'd be on in Canadian time (specifically EST) i wanna see this show now lol (as does everyone)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of curiosity, on TVants, which channel is it on???? >.< and does anyone know what time it'd be on in Canadian time (specifically EST) i wanna see this show now lol (as does everyone)

you can use this for time conversion: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

[but since we're on the same timezone, it's somewhere around 5:30-ish am in T.Dot]; right after Star king... although I'm not exactly sure the specific time this show really starts.

and I usually watch on SBS CJB on tvants

edit: v--- heather - that's pretty organized.

Guest htruc

^ Thanks! =)

hajago suffers from a lack of celebrity guests...

jihwaza is like more of a successor to xman...

Yes. I found HaJaGo a bit boring. Although I know they fired up Myung Soo's level of anger... It seems like the hosts (and sometimes guests) are the ones that are entertaining themselves and not much of the audience. <_< The second half felt like history lessons. (And I'm not even Korean, but the format might improve and so I'm still viewing this as neutral)

Jihwaza, hopefully will be successful. This is my Saturday replacement for the loss of Love Letter and Heroine 6. :tears:

I hope the first page gets updated.

Edit: Here's a start. This is the kind of info you get from a non-Korean. :sweatingbullets:

REMOVED: Check page 7 for the frequently updated post.

Guest krn_lover

ooh thanks. will anyone explain how the games work? i see it's funny and i pretty much infer what the game is but i don't exactly know how everything works. can anyone explain? O_O sorry, i'm kinda hard headed sometimes.

Guest 4rang2

The show is basically to get the stars & mcs to use their brains. (Hahahaha...)

There are two teams that are basically competing against each other.

To get the blood pumping to their brain (==) there's this first game!

"Even if the sky falls, there is a hole to rise out of."

It's pretty self explanitory when you watch it.

First, the voice from the sky(xD) tells you the difficulty of the pose. 1 star being even KHD can do it and 5 stars being ridiculously hard.

Then, the voice gives you a clue as to what the pose is about. For example, the clue "drive" probably means the pose is driving.

Finally, the person from the team goes and does the pose as the wall comes towards them.

Next is a game to notice little details.

"Even if you get captured in a tiger cave, if you pay attention you can live."

One person from each team goes into the "tiger cave".

While being distracted (especially by those cockroaches), the two players have to pay attention to what's happening around them.

Then the voice will stop the madness ^^; And the players have to answer a question correctly.

In Episode 1, the questions were:

"How many red pom-poms are there?"

"What color was the taekwon guy's socks?"<- That one was crazy!

"In the song, Cool Tomato, what two things did the tomato want to become?"

"How many cockroaches are there?"

"How many layers high was the pyramid?"

"How many legs were doing the Dog Leg dance?"

The last game "Easily Falling Tower" is self explanitory.

Answer right, get 10 pts. Answer wrong, and the tower falls down.

After a few preliminaries, there was an "easy version" where the questions were "A-B-C-D-?-F" XD

The winner of this gets to compete in the final round, where the smartest of the smart complete.

I like this show a lot better than HajaGO~~ I don't know if it's because of Epik XD But, it was definitely funnier. It's also more easier to understand than HajaGO... ==;;

Guest V A L XD

Mucho Thanks to Heather and 4rang2

Will be doing so updating tonight.

And thank you to those who PM me. I'll go over how many people I'll be needing. But we could use at least 2 translator. So please, anyone who understands and can read Hangul, please help out.

^ thanks for organizing all the details!! :D

There are originally 5 rectangles. 2 small thin ones, 2 medium ones, and one big thin one. You can't split the 2 medium ones to small thin rectangles. Hope that made sense :unsure:

i wasn't asking about that one. :sweatingbullets: Tablo answered that one and it's fine. the Binwoo one was the second rectangle question - the one with originally 9 small rectangles (almost like a tic-tac-toe box). :) she said 14, but i think the answer should be 18.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Heather, love how you got a start to ease V A L XD's burden. :D

4rang2, thanks for the explanation.

I have not watched it yet, due to exams, but this programme sure sounds fun (at least better than Haja GO).

Guest silverwingz

i wasn't asking about that one. :sweatingbullets: Tablo answered that one and it's fine. the Binwoo one was the second rectangle question - the one with originally 9 small rectangles (almost like a tic-tac-toe box). :) she said 14, but i think the answer should be 18.

i think the question was asking how many "squares" there are, not "rectangles". Hope I'm right... hehe... so then the answer would be 14.

Guest shinirza

After a few preliminaries, there was an "easy version" where the questions were "A-B-C-D-?-F" XD

The winner of this gets to compete in the final round, where the smartest of the smart complete.

it was so funny during this

mithra was answering in correctly

and tablo was like 'choa hajima' --> dont get over excited

coz the question is so easy

i think it is really a good gameshow

This is the kind of info you get from a non-Korean. :sweatingbullets:

AHAHA... I thought it was a very nice and informative guide...being a non-korean myself, I would've prolly done the exact same thing ^^ Thank you for taking the time to make it!!

Guest 영원한 사랑

What is this new show about?

It looks a bit like xman which is GOOD..

cuz i really hate that they ended that show -_-

Guest htruc

Does any one know that other regular's name? I couldn't catch his name. Something bank? Orzilla bank? Oh gosh, I don't know. He's the right-side guy on the second picture of the first post.

Guest DKYang

i saw the preview and it looks pretty funny

yay dbsk i didnt know they were gunna be on the show

i thought they were in japan still and stuff

cant wait

Well......I don't keep track of DBSK or whatever, but the second episode was already made before the first episode aired. Just like every korean variety show. They record everything in advance like dramas.

@V A L XD: What other positions do you need on the team? I think it'd be better if you can list them when you update. I would like to help out, but that depends who you need.

Guest loracnahc

oh Heather! thank you sooooooo much for the explanations and such! so helpful! can't wait for next weeks episode!! DBSG!!! <3

Guest gkh321

can someone help me please? i tried to dl from the link that Heather put up on post #103. i use alzip to unzip files and it said it cant recognize teh file. am i suppose to use some other program? can someone help me out and explain what to do to watch it pleeeease? :)

Archived