[variety] Jiwhaza 작렬! 정신통일

Guest V A L XD

Guest V A L XD

Hi Updated the link for episode 17 on the front thanks to AngelBlaize for pming me. Anyone one else have reloaded links please send it to me.

I miss this show soo much <333

I watched the American version, and omg they totally ruined the show and the idea concept. Is every game in the US revolve around MONEY??! It should be played for the pure fun and to make fun of celebs. Not for the thought of winning money.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it just aired it's first episode a couple of days ago... i didn't really enjoy it. haha~

maybe it was the bad MCing, the boring contestants... i didn't find myself laughing that much.

at Jihwaza got me laughing heaps, especially with Shin Jung Hwan.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like it'd be the same. Watching celebrities that we know and love do the stunts was the best part for me in this show!

I'll try watching the first episode and see what it's like.

And V A L XD it already aired in the US!? I thought it was going to air in September!

Guest V A L XD

And V A L XD it already aired in the US!? I thought it was going to air in September!

I saw the preview for it. I was like 0.o American's totally ruined the run part of it.

• 4 weeks later...

So I actually missed watching the American version of this show twice, but my brother saw it.

He said it was stupid; he loved Jihwaza more because it was funnier and more fun with celebrities.

My brother thought it wasn't as funny with people you don't know.

Because of what he said, I don't know if I'll bother checking out the American version of it any more ^^;;;

OMG I was watching this programme today called 'Hole in the Wall' and it sooo reminded me of this show. But I guess others beat me to it too lol!!

Not as good as this vers thought the tight lycra :x

p.s. oh I didn't know America had it too lol thought it was just in England hehe

Guest silverwingz

p.s. oh I didn't know America had it too lol thought it was just in England hehe

it's also in Australia, and another Asian country i remember (somewhere like Malaysia or Phillipines or something)...

and there's probably other countries! hehe~

they're not as good as the Japanese/Korean predecessors tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest V A L XD

Ah, sorry for the late update.

Updated episode 5 with the new links AngelBlaize sent me 3 weeks ago. >.< Sorry, I've been busy since school started and I was in the middle of preparing for the SM Auditions.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

homg, i watched the dbsk ep and it was pretty epic xD

thank you!!

i am greatly confused though, do these eps have subs?

do any of the videos in the masterlist of dramas/tv/etc have subs?

Guest silverwingz

i am greatly confused though, do these eps have subs?

do any of the videos in the masterlist of dramas/tv/etc have subs?

there are only subs on YouTube. just search for them.

• 8 months later...
Guest Bbenzz

Oh Wowwww

This is one of my favourite Variety show

Thank you so much

I'm downloading episode 1

Even my downloading speed is very slow, I'd like to say thank you so much againnnn

• 11 months later...
Guest muz82

Hi

Just found this thread recently

tq for uploading this

but can i request reuploading of Ep 18 and 22 please since all the links with divshare or filesend are already invalid

Tq so much

very much appreciate

Archived