[variety] Jiwhaza 작렬! 정신통일

Guest V A L XD

thanks!! i've updated the song list. it's quite a nice song too!

hehe.. the title totally fits with SJH's situation! lol... hole... HAHA

i've also added ur link of ep 1. =)

LMAO!

점 by itself is actually used to describe a freckle or a spot on someone's face or body. Like you'd point to your friend's face if he/she has a mole and be like "Hey, you have a 점" It doesn't mean hole though. The reason why it was so funny is because 점점.. put together means "continuously" The lyrics to the song go "Continuously, you're getting further away...." and they're hella sad. For Shin Jung Hwan, the holes are continuous, but tiny for him. That's why they played the song. Because it's sad and he'll never fit. (BUT HE DOES AND HE'S VICTORIOUS!)

Hope that clears up the confusion. For a song that was meant to be sad, it'd been used in a lot of situations. Lee Jin sang it to Kim Jang Hoon during a game of X Man because he has a big ole mole on his lip and she was trying to make fun of him by going "점점~" It was hella funny.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ponkie

This is probably my new favorite variety show! I haven't laugh so much in ages, even without knowing what they're talking about.

It's nice that 4rang2 translated the questions asked last week, can someone translate the questions for this week? I'd like to follow along.

Guest Aironaz

this is definitely my new favorite show. Although I have no clue :sweatingbullets: what the heck they are talking about I still find it funny. :P

I enjoyed the second episode with DBSK on it. Man I couldn't stop lauging throughout the episode, but it's also really interesting to show how intelligent every person is, and how they'll analyze what they should do. But yeah, I'm babbling.

After watching it a second time, I understood the situations more.

Guest luckyyou

I'm currently dling the newest episode. I'm excited, not because of TVXQ, but because the show itself is hilarious. I watched last week's episode last night and I was cracking up by myself at like 2 AM sitting on my chair. Hilarious. I love the body distortion game & the earthquake quiz.

I'd be happy to translate some (or maybe all) of today's episode. But I'll do it after I watch the entire thing because I don't want to be bothered while watching it. But if someone else wants to do it, I'll let them :P

Guest ripgal

The first round of the DBSK ep was really hilarious..SBS really has a lot of ideas on game shows huh?

The funniest part was the last part of the first round. XD

Seriously I thought Shin Jung Hwan wasn't going to make it thru that teeny lil hole..but he did :lol:

I never watch korean game shows without subs..this is the first time. Watching it without subs already made me laugh so hard, let alone with them ^^

Guest ninjastar

I was going to upload the HQ this week on MU when my download finishes, but I came upon someone already having HQ links on MU. The files belong to fearless123 at bww2 forums:

The file is 898 MB and is split into 3 parts:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHT9PX78

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VT0QD5KX

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCX1J4PD

join with HJSplit

Credits: narynyuchun CB + Fearless123

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

I was going to upload the HQ this week on MU when my download finishes, but I came upon someone already having HQ links on MU. The files belong to fearless123 at bww2 forums:

The file is 898 MB and is split into 3 parts:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHT9PX78

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VT0QD5KX

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RCX1J4PD

join with HJSplit

Credits: narynyuchun CB + Fearless123

:w00t::D

OMGOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DBSG ON THIS!!!! <3

I was disappointed that X-MAN and other shows were ending but I think this show isn't that bad....^^ I actually have to think watching some of these games *lol...

Guest safety_bread

Gosh, this show is so funny. Even though I don't know Korean. At least, I know what's going on~! XD I watched the first episode & I hope it would succeed!

It makes you think, especially with [grins] all the games that they play, especially going to that Tiger cave? Hahahah. =) All the people jumping around and hahaha. =)

Guest ponkie

I'm currently dling the newest episode. I'm excited, not because of TVXQ, but because the show itself is hilarious. I watched last week's episode last night and I was cracking up by myself at like 2 AM sitting on my chair. Hilarious. I love the body distortion game & the earthquake quiz.

I'd be happy to translate some (or maybe all) of today's episode. But I'll do it after I watch the entire thing because I don't want to be bothered while watching it. But if someone else wants to do it, I'll let them :P

:w00t: That's awesome of you! I would really like to know those questions they ask during the Tiger Cave and the earthquake quiz. I want to play along with them too. :D The rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

Guest jaejoongie <3

lol epik high was week one and everyone can only think dbsg next week! haha >_< hilarious.

anyways i saw the dbsg episode on youtube. HILARIOUS. LOL i couldn't stop laughing :D

(i found this show through dbsg haha) I feel kinda bad for epik high D:

Guest superkibum19

I'm watching the second episode now and so far so good. I think I like this show better than haja go cause their is more action and dancing. lol. lame reason but it's the truth. I think this show should be the one replacing X-man.

Guest amane~matsuo

just seen the preview, will see the 1st epi.. too funny!! and hyun young is here, good for here... im guessing she will be a regular here? ^^

Guest romanesque_

I'm so excited about all these new shows coming out.

With this, Haja Go and Mawang, My PC is on for hours on end! :D

I'm waiting for the subs, thanks for all your hard work guys.

Guest ksong

I saw the first episode last week and was craking up so much dispite not knowing what they were saying. I was so afraid that there would be a show where you really had to understand korean to watch (Like Haja Go). SBS has been strategicly playing this episode and Star King these last two weeks with DBSK in them. They save a bit for next week so that ratings will stay high for two weeks. Obviously taking advantage of their popularity.

Guest talksound

fun stuff. i've watched half of the dbsk one, and it was pretty funny. loving it. but they cut my junsu out. and changmin occasionally. that is unfair and unreasonable.

Guest ponkie

Eh, people get edit out all the time on variety shows, why should DBSG be any different? The first game is quite time consuming. They have to cut it short, even so, there's not enough time. Jae and Changmin's Tiger Cave game was edited out, right? Or not all the members get to play the game?

Archived