• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmaine412

I super love Chun. And I'm starting to love Calvin too. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

God, they're so very handsome in person... :blush: :blush:

I'm really happy I saw them somehow even for a short time. :blush:

I loveeee Wu Chun! :D And Calvin!

OMG Angela Zhang is soo freaking lucky. She had the cutest outfits and shoes! XD and had two hot guys! lol.

I thought this drama was cute! I watched it eight times. Keke. Goshhh. It was great! :D

I hatted the ending. I was like WTF! Sure they kissed, but :( I still hated the ending.

Goshh I cannot expand of how much I enjoyed the series.

Anyway, I just realized...Wu Chun is kinda hot! lol. He's so hot when he's mean haha. Well I've never paid much attention to him, but maybe I should now =p...But yeah, there's really no chemistry between them either. And his friend, the one that keeps bugging him, is annoying, and don't kill me but...he's not so easy on the eyes =X

hehe same thing with me! I saw him in TJ and didn't notice him very much (well i haven't watched that many ep. in TJ) I thought he had more chemistry with Genie than with Angela ....

I didn't think this drama was too bad, if you take it for what it is: a light hearted modern fairytale. It's not something you should think too deeply about (there are so many logic flaws) but it's good in the entertaining sense. I actually managed to finish this without too much skipping around.

I'm so addicted to the theme song, xin wo.

Guest lurve_kdrama

I've just started to watch this drama and so far, I'm loving it.

Angela and Wu chun have a good chemistry, they look adorable together!

Angela is pretty and Wu chun is hot.

Guest onetwothuy

I'm on the second part of episode five...or was it four, but it's not really working for me.

Wu Chun is super hot though (:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jamieâ„¢

I watched this drama during the summer because I was bored. I liked the costumes and set design and stuff, but the plot was .. cheesy. lol

I started watching it from like ep 8 or so, and I didn't even finish it. A lot of things made me wtf cause it was so OTT. The grandpa was kind of annoying.. with his constant "who's going to become my successor?!?!"

Angela looked gorgeous here. I love the dresses that she wears.

and I surprisingly found Calvin hot. I usually just find him really awkward..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Even though I was insanely bored when I took up this drama, I really really could not finish this drama and trust me, I really tried, especially for Wu Zun.

Like most of you said, the plot was pointless, senseless, and basically a waste of time with so-so acting. I didn't see any chemistry between Angela and Wu Zun, even though they had kissing scenes. There was ONE plot (not a very good one either) which they dragged on for the entire 13 episodes.

The good thing about this drama: The OST, which there wasn't any, since the intro song and the ending song was released along w/ Fahrenheit's and Angela's album.

i totally watched this movie for wu chun...but i thought the story was 'cute' when i finished it. But as i was watching it, i felt that everything is so redundant. Half of the story is flashbacks , which I fast forward. That was the only thing that annoyed me. and the fact the wu chun and angela had no chemistry either...true true...and calvin looks like a girl..(sorry fans...he does....) .. :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

and i'm jealous of their big house and cool clothes... ^_^

I fricking love this drama !!

I seriously lovveedd hearing

Calvin's voice in it. x] Wu Chun

was super HAWT in it too. HAHA.

.. xD .. and Angela Zhang was

cute in it!

MM. I agree with other posters tho.

the Drama did get bored after a while.

I pretty much skipped to the last

episode on the last couple of 'em.

Still love it though.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching TKA, I found this series were dragging. The first few episodes were okay, then the story line got weaker. Fake grandchildren? That's like a children's game. Acting is not good compared to TKA of course. Still, I found a few funny and cute scenes. I did fastforwarded lots of flashback scenes coz I think that they repeat too much of it. Ending wasn't satisfying. I still wanna know what's gonna happen to them. Aren't grandpa wanting to see them getting married first of all? Why can't the ending be like that?

But Wu Chun's smile is very cute and gentle. Angela is very pretty. I think she's prettier when she's serious. I like her wardrobes in this series. Too bad, their acting together is not too romantic. They could make a good couple. Jin should have a more gentle voice when he talks to XM.

Cai and MoLi are very cute couple tho. I want to see whether there is a sequel to this or not.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

I saw the opening recently so I decided to watch it, because Wu Zun looked very good, LOL. However....everyone said it all, bad acting, cheesy plot, etc. etc. And IMO Calvin looks weird. Don't be mad at me, I'm just saying. I'm sure he's a great person though! That's all that matters :]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am watching this drama now.

I am only on the first episode and it seems pretty interesting.

The plot reminds me of Princess Hours SORT OF.

Wu Zun is so cute which is one of the reasons why I decided to watch it.

Angela looks okay, she looks a bit too old for her role, like she's forcing

the "cuteness."

I am worried however because I'm reading posts that say it is

draggy -_-.

I hope I like it I always have a tendency to not stop

watching a drama when I start regardless if I like it or not

T-T

Guest Mike2009

I have watch this as well and it seems that the story is really for people who likes to fall in love. I do like the cute guys there which is a famous member of Farenheit right?

Guest xxxxxxx

I thought this drama was allrightyyyy. I watched the whole series ( usually, I never finish series because I get bored easily). In the end , I fell out of it but I did finish it. I thought the story was different but weak in the end. I got bored when they were dating basically and when he kept pushing her away to find evidence against the imposter.

But when wu chun was swimming to come to her was cute ^___^ lol.

• 2 months later...
Guest AiMango

Contrary to other peoples posts, I really really enjoyed this drama. And trust me I wasnt expecting much. I havent enjoyed a TW series in a long long time. This drama really kept me entertained. I loved the OST and there were a LOT of hilarious moments! I honestly thought the acting was done very well, too. And a lot of you say that you felt that the plot was pointless and senseless.. well really, this is just pure entertainment, and I was truly entertained. Cheesy? I never found it one bit cheesy. I wasnt really relying on subs though, so maybe thats why I never found it cheesy (cause some of the subbers out their had totally random translations).

I loved the dresses Angela wore! What I really disliked was whenever she wore normal clothing Dx ughhh she looked so plain compared to everyone else : P. I also didnt like it when jin was just ignoring her when he tried to make moli confess that its all an act. And xiaomai just lets him back without any anger o__o; And the ep where they have to painfully go through living poor was a little draggish. And I agree that the ending was a bit.. ugh. I honestly expected him to give her an engagement ring or something, itd make sense.. but instead he gives her his first contract that got signed I was just like LOL OK.

Man, I watched the first two episodes like 3 weeks ago...I really don't know if I should finish it or not =/

There's nothing really exciting or interesting about it. But I have this thing where I just have to finish dramas just to see what happens, even if I really don't care.

So Angela is a singer right? Yeah, explains the acting. I'm not hating, I really wanted to like the main character, (I always do) but her character is just...annoying. This feels like Smiling Pasta, which I hated. Like, her character's such a goody goody. I like characters with flaws, but lovable flaws or something. Her crying is not great, and her parents can't cry either. I thought the plot wasn't too original, but it was interesting because well, it's like a fairytale with a pretty mansion XD haha.

I have to agree the crying part in the first ep. was REALLY lame. If it wasnt for me having a lot of time on my hands, I probably would have dropped this drama too. but the episodes to come were very worth watching.

& I love watching the NGs : ) haha.

Archived