Romantic Princess 公主小妹

Guest heartdrops

Guest iluvfany86

I didn't watch it yet, but it sounds so good!

I wonder if they're really an item. They're just beating around the bush.

*sighs* That was really good for 13 episodes. If they were to have 40 or even 16 episodes, betcha they'd have that 3 years later.

It's disappointing but I think it's okay-- not the typical ending... :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this drama! It was just adorable. I fell in love with Calvin, he smile was just irresistible <33 And not to forget about George, his character is just too cute for words. Actually, all of the four guys were HOTT. ;)

Even though the ending wasn't what I was hoping for, I'm satisfied. Let's just hope that they'll make another season, yea? :D

Guest iluvfany86

I just finished watching the drama. It was pretty good.

I think the kissing scenes could have been better though. It was too innocent for two people who were in love-- and especially teenagers since they were in high school? Right? The raging hormones!!!

Guest stepbun

I dont think this series' that good, I'm also disappointed with the storyline. I finished it just because I love Angela and Calvin, but beside the cast there's nothing so great about it. Plus, the ending's a cliff hanger :sweatingbullets:

Guest trangtwo

Man, I watched the first two episodes like 3 weeks ago...I really don't know if I should finish it or not =/

There's nothing really exciting or interesting about it. But I have this thing where I just have to finish dramas just to see what happens, even if I really don't care.

So Angela is a singer right? Yeah, explains the acting. I'm not hating, I really wanted to like the main character, (I always do) but her character is just...annoying. This feels like Smiling Pasta, which I hated. Like, her character's such a goody goody. I like characters with flaws, but lovable flaws or something. Her crying is not great, and her parents can't cry either. I thought the plot wasn't too original, but it was interesting because well, it's like a fairytale with a pretty mansion XD haha.

Wait wait, the "goody goody" part, let me elaborate. In the TW dramas "Devil Beside You" and "Smiling Pasta," the main female characters were like saints. They cared too much about others, and would sacrifice their own happiness for someone else. You know, such a boring and cliche character. I see this pattern in a lot of TW dramas...not bashing or anything though, because I really liked DBY and ISWAK (see, Ariel Lin's character is super dumb here! But a cute character lol). Uh well, yeah, that's all on that. Also, same thing with the female character in "Game About Love/Rock Paper Scissors" but I haven't finished that either -__-

Anyway, I just realized...Wu Chun is kinda hot! lol. He's so hot when he's mean haha. Well I've never paid much attention to him, but maybe I should now =p...But yeah, there's really no chemistry between them either. And his friend, the one that keeps bugging him, is annoying, and don't kill me but...he's not so easy on the eyes =X

Guest fahrenheitluvsSHE

this drama is really cute and all, but u'll probably already know that angela and chun end up together from the 1-2 episodes.. but the drama was ok. not my favourite, but it was ok. i only watched it for chun and calvin <3 <3

• 1 month later...

this was a cute and funny series.

certainly got me to fall for wu chun and realise that he and calvin are in fahrenheit!! :)

it was an okay story, and because I wanted to see more of wu chun I wanted to continue watching

i agree though that the ending was a little bit anti climatic. like it just ENDED... they really should have wrapped it up better... like them getting married or something!

sometimes the story line was a little bit questionable... like it didnt seem to flow all that good...

angela's acting is a little off... she's okay i guess, and certainly is pretty. but so so skinny, and she doesn't move me very well with her crying scenes.

isnt this series based on a manga?

i would recommend this series to those who want a simple light hearted story.. dont expect too much and you'll be fine. its a fun little series with some questionable bits... but its an ok one to watch

loved SHE and fahrenheit's intro song and angela's song called dont wanna understand... lovely!

Guest charmaine412

I love this one, no because of the story and Angela, my reason is because of Wu Chun.. He's so handsome here, super.... He looks good with black hair..

Guest Joanne <3

Honestly, I thought it was boring and the storyline was pointless. I love Wu Chun and all, but this was a very poor drama that went nowhere and ended nowhere. Sad to say, but it was a waste of time to watch. =(

I'd give it like 1.5/5 stars, and the extra 0.5 is only being favourable towards Chunnie! For prospective viewers, if you don't like dramas that lack depth, climax and storyline, don't go for this one!

And trangtwo, I completely agree with your opinion about the boring, cliche female characters in dramas. I hate the goody goody archetype that always has a "I think about everyone before myself" sign stapled to their forehead. Not too realistic, I'll say.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest madz_kikay

I don't like the girl of calvin here.. I don't know why...

I fell inlove with calvin and wuu chun!! haaha

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to say, it was a pointless drama. But I liked it. :D It was entertaining to watch, and there was a bunch of scenes were I was laughing out loud. There was a bunch of corny scenes, too. But I loved the butler/waitor. :D He was hilarious. Wu Zun was especially hot/sexy in this drama, and Calvin is adorable. <3 I loved the song Angela sings in the drama. I downloaded it. xD Aha.

If you're down with the pointless but entertaining drama, than this is for you. =)

Guest rose_liana

i'm in love with the ost especially the opening theme song by Farenheit and SHE and the song by Angela..can anyone tell me where i can download the ost??

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lurve_kdrama

I hope Calvin and Angela can date in real life, They look so cute together!

I honestly haven't watched the whole drama, just parts of it..

but judging from the posts, this drama is good.

Guest Narda

Just finished watching wu chun and calvins guestings on ASAP and The Buzz.

I think half of the filipino girls that watch romantic princess is only for the two, not because of the story :lol:

sad to say... :/

I gave this show a try but I cant get pass episode 3 or maybe because I found something else to watch, (powerful opponents) Anywhooo...even if it was a plotless, pointless, corny show, it's something you can bear

to watch when you're REALLY bored.

I'll comment again once I've actually finished the drama.

Guest NotGuilty

^

Actually, I thought I couldn't get passed epsiode 2 or 3, too. I can't even remember the first time I tried watching it.

But it's summer, and I gave it another try. Hahha.

It's a cute, fun series. The biggest pluses for me in this series are:

1. Wuzun looks gooooooooooooooooood. Dang that guy is pretty much the most handsome guy ever. haha

2. The clothes! woo...those dresses were cute...

3. Calvinnn's smilessssssss! Heehe

Guest StealthGnome

My first drama. I clicked on it browsing YouTube. Good but I didn't like the ending. If you saw it, you know why. >.>

Archived