Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

On 8/20/2019 at 6:58 AM, widala said:

Personally, I think it doesn't make any difference if you watch the movie in theatre or at home, because it's not an epic movies like for example the Avengers or Lord of the Rings. 

The truth is, I didn't really enjoy watching it in theatre because they put double subtitles in the movie, English and my native language. So it's kind of confusing, too many to focus on :sweatingbullets:

But, at least I got to see LSK in the big screen and hear that voice with theater's sound system was an experience all together :D

Thank you. Still a dilemma. But where could I safely download a copy if I decide to watch it at home?

13 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

I'm excited the new drama is shooting. But boy, LSK doesn't rest, and now he even has to be away from home for a long stretch of time.

I thought they're going to shoot the drama in Seoul and nearby locations (like My Ahjussi), turns out they're going so far away! 

I hope he already rest sufficiently...

8 hours ago, widala said:

I thought they're going to shoot the drama in Seoul and nearby locations (like My Ahjussi), turns out they're going so far away! 

I hope he already rest sufficiently...

And be able to do special things to keep his marital harmony. :)

On 8/25/2019 at 2:25 AM, sadiesmith said:

And be able to do special things to keep his marital harmony. :)

Hopefully after ten years of marriage, they already have some kind of "formula" to overcome their business and not let it get to them.

Them being not active in social media, and keeping their life private and low profile could be one of the "strategies" :D

I just remembered that JHJ's birthday was on 10 August and his second son's 9 August, both happened while he was in Siberia.

I hope they were able to have a celebration, even if it's belated.

Anyway, @sadiesmith have you decided to watch Parasite now or to wait until October?

Meanwhile, enjoy this gif of HJW patting LSK's ehm behind :ph34r:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, widala said:

Dashing gentleman :wub:

I guess the recent photos of Lee Sun Woong settled your question of whether the character would be wearing glasses. It's okay by me not to see those dorky black-rimmed glasses that LSK seems to love. But I wouldn't have minded a frame with a very thin rim.

And no, i haven't decided where to watch Parasite. Haven't had time, so if this continues into October I will just see it in the theater. :)

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 11:23 PM, sadiesmith said:

I guess some people are only discovering this now. This is a rather funny thread:

Yes, their reactions are so funny :lol:

For international fans, I'm not surprised most of them didn't know he's married because they really keep it low profile. I didn't know he's married until MA :sweatingbullets:

And JHJ is more of movie actress and mostly played supporting roles, so people who watch mostly kdrama probably didn't really notice her...like me, I'm so guilty of this...

But, there are also Koreans who just found out that they're married after Search WWW became popular and JHJ got more recognition...

To be fair though, I don't really know who married who in my country's celebrities haha...because I don't care about them, most of them get their popularity not through achievement but by creating scandals.

I don't know if it's a good thing.. the hate on LSK for being "unworthy husband" died down when Search WWW finished airing.

On 8/27/2019 at 2:22 AM, sadiesmith said:

I guess the recent photos of Lee Sun Woong settled your question of whether the character would be wearing glasses. It's okay by me not to see those dorky black-rimmed glasses that LSK seems to love. But I wouldn't have minded a frame with a very thin rim.

Aftet reading about Lee Sun Woong's character who "seems a bit slow and has no ambition", I thought they're going to dress him like a slob... But I guess you can have no ambition while wearing a sharp suit :D

anyway, this visual is very nice and don't matter if he doesn't wear glasses. Although, like you said, thin rim glasses (like the ones Ji Jin Hee wore as President Park in Designated Survivor or like the ones LSK wore in Marie Claire pictorial) wouldn't hurt either...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...