Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

^ thanks for the vid!! :)

i like it's probably right, make it right, on a starry night, say goodbye, i am a woman too, last pray...

i actually like a lot of songs from her 3rd album

you're welcome. i like some of her 1st and 2nd album stuff

jang nara's getting pushed around :o, j/k

snapshot200512012307550xh.png

this is a really short clip

http://d.turboupload.com/d/185631/JNR_-_20...1_Xman.avi.html

comment if you download, i don't like leechers

^ thank you girls for sharing the MVs and VODs. keep em coming! :wub:

miyawoks, i've never seen those JN-JHS pics from litmus before. I LIKE! the last half of the photos - the edgy ones. they're very much the opposite of the jang nara we always see.

Guest miyawoks

^thanks for starry night and winter story remix

i was asking you guys what you like because i was thinking about uploading some of her performances. since it's really only us three in here anyway

wow wow please please do!!!! :)

i've been trying to find perfs of hers, but it's really hard to find...

i wanna see more i am women too perfs, especially the one where she's wearing a sporty outfit (a yellow and pink one with a bonnet), but then she dances a really sexy dance.. i only saw screen caps of this perf....

^ thank you girls for sharing the MVs and VODs. keep em coming! :wub:

miyawoks, i've never seen those JN-JHS pics from litmus before. I LIKE! the last half of the photos - the edgy ones. they're very much the opposite of the jang nara we always see.

haha glad you liked it.. the last ones are really nice, never really expected nara to be like that, but i guess she can pull off the sexy look if she wanted to... :)

evilone thanks for the clip!!

haha that xman was pretty cute... i actually think she looks okay with minwoo since she's partnered with him so often in the show...

i wish she could be on xman one more time... i like her acting weirdly... and i wanna see her doing the weird games... and i wanna know who'll pick her in the couple games. the xman she was in didn't really show the "competition" in getting a partner...

^i don't think i have the performance you're describing, but here's one where she does a "sexy" dance i guess. since jahye probably sent you a pm with a link to some stuff, here's a more recent performance

snapshot200512051454217or.png

Live Performance of I'm a Woman Too on Music Wave 11.08.05 medium to high quality

http://d.turboupload.com/d/193001/jang_nar...c_wave.avi.html

comment if you download, i don't like leechers

sometimes i download whole shows to cut out peoples performances so yeah that's how i get some of her stuff

i'm assuming you don't use clubbox then cuz the clubbox posted previously has tons of performances

i wish she would come on xman again too. from what i remember she wasn't really coupled with minwoo much, mostly with kang ho dong, but i do think they look cute together cuz they're both so short :lol: .

Guest miyawoks

^ haha well, yeah, she was usually paired with ho dong (i think she's close with the hosts, so maybe that's why) haha but there were certaing games wherein she was paired with minwoo... haha i loved the running-to-your-partner-and-then-popping-their-balloon game.... haha :)

and thanks for the clip :)

i have the i am woman too perf already... i got it in her chinese site (you can get a LOT of stuff there)... did you notice her voice sounds a little different from when she was singing that song on her 3rd jib? a little more mature, i guess...

i also like the song she sang after i am woman... it's from her 4th jib....

^oh um i only have like 3 more i'm a woman too perfs. i just recently downloaded her music camp comeback special from 2003, but kinda lazy now. i'll pm you if i ever upload it cuz too many leechers

i'm starting to see bratty princess show up in clubboxes, has anyone seen it. i saw the first episode, it looks cute. i'm tempted to ask my brother's chinese girlfriend to translate for me, but i don't want her to think i'm wierd (even though i am) cuz i just barely met her.

Guest miyawoks

i'm actually curious about the other chinese series she has.. the modern one :P... i'm not really crazy on period dramas kekekeke

Guest hyekyo4ever

She will release 2nd Chinese album soon, right?

Anyone know which date it will be release ??

I've seen the MV of her new chinese song called "Kung Fu". She's so cute ^_^

seldom post here, in fact, its my first time posting here! jang nara is one cute and talented actress! and her singing is not too bad too! adore her ever since my love patzzi. too cute lah! but she definitely look so much different in Wedding, prettier i guess :D her hairstyle in Wedding suits her well!

Thanks for the performance evilone!

I have several favorite songs from Jang Nara:

I Am A Woman Too

I Love School

Prayer

Starry Night <- This Version

Winter Story <- Remix

ooo i like those songs too! another one that i like would be 'Is That The Truth?' :D

got to listen to her songs then only you will know but the first album she is mumbling that what i can say ^_^ but when i was watching unreasonable princess i can make it out that her lips seems to be moving along the words correctly though the voices is definately not hers......

that's weird ... i'm watching that drama too & i could have sworn from her lips ... she's speaking in korean. :unsure: the actress playing her maid ... i think she speaks her lines in korean too which makes me wonder if she's a korean as well. :mellow: i think the lady who played her 'sifu' or 'teacher' speaks her lines in cantonese from what i read of her lips.

i heard one of her chinese song and i must say she sang that one pretty well 'coz i could actually understand what she's singing. :)