Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Hello Everyone ^___^

I've been a fan of Nara for a while (since Nonstop 2) but I haven't been visiting here ._. Sorry ^^;;

BUT, I'll be here often hehe. I wonder if her Chinese has improved? I can't tell because I'm not Chinese but those caps look so cute.

Thanks evilone for the 'I am a woman too' performance. I'm downloading now and looking forward to it ^^

hamster428: beautiful pictures. those are from when she was promoting her first chinese album and video (world rain)

n!kk!: hi and you're welcome. nara's not really popular on soompi and not as popular as she used to be in korea, as least as far as i can tell. anyway hope to see more of you here

Guest miyawoks

hi n!kk!!

wow you're an nn2 fan? so am i!! i loved nara tere with dong geun... tis a pity though, cos i also like her and in sung... where you able to watch the ep where nara and insung beat up each other? that was such a funny ep...

• 2 weeks later...

Jang Nara cancels press conference in China

Source: KBS Global

na_l.jpg

Singer/actress Jang Nara, 25, cancelled a press conference on Dec. 31 in China where she was scheduled to announce the release of her second album, entitled “Kung Fu.” Jang notified organizers of her decision shortly before the conference was to begin and left the venue.

Jang’s agency said the singer called off the conference because its organizers used photographs of her without permission to promote a commercial store.

The Chinese media reported that Jang “unilaterally called off the press conference and left, simply wishing reporters a happy New Year when they asked for an explanation for her move."

Jang’s agency, Warner Brothers, said Jan. 2 that it unsuccessfully attempted to reach Jang’s father for comments, and will soon announce its official stance on the incident.

The agency said both the singer and her father, who left for China two weeks ago, could not be reached because their mobile phones are turned off.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...6006_11692.html

Guest miyawoks

^ this news is sad....

anyway... evilone and i were discussing about jnr's possible scandals (like if she ever dated anyone or something - not really a scandal but just bear with me)...

anyway.. i noticed in a few pictures of hers between late 2001 and early 2002 that she's wearing a ring.... hmm i'm wondering if it means anything?...

here are some pics...

0214hl.jpg

apfhd5813128dv.jpg

blackstraight59so.jpg

changwon7lc.jpg

credits to a LOT of places... will add a few later... still uploading..

p.s. are they one and the same ring?

uploaded faster than i thought...

last four..

dsc000390uz.jpg

injapan93mh.jpg

nara242ju.jpg

untitled6psd1uv.jpg

anyway... evilone and i were discussing about jnr's possible scandals (like if she ever dated anyone or something - not really a scandal but just bear with me)...

anyway.. i noticed in a few pictures of hers between late 2001 and early 2002 that she's wearing a ring.... hmm i'm wondering if it means anything?...

Sad to see this thread didn't move much in the time I was gone.

Still glad to see the regular supporters though.

Jang Nara and scandals.

I remember I asked about this in her thread at Old Soompi.

All I got was she had something with one of the members of Sechkies.

I don't remember which one it was, but I know for sure it wasn't Eun Ji Won. One of the other guys.

This was a long time ago, I didn't get exact dates, but I think it was probably around the time that she wore that ring.. 2001-2002.

Other than the Sechskies guy, I haven't heard about any other scandal.

Anybody else got info??

Guest miyawoks

^ that's kang sung hoon... they must have had a long relationship... nara wore the ring up to the time she went to japan in 2002.. around late may, early june...

anyway, i think if ever the ring meant SOMETHING.. it's more of a couple ring... i don't think she's engaged or anything... it's more of like it's an i belong to someone symbol...

i read somewhere that she liked two entertainers before (obviously one is kang sung hoon)... the other i am still not sure of...

Guest miyawoks

here are some pictures of rsw and jnr in china when jnr had her china christmas concert... rsw guested and they sang i'll protect you :)

200512269452017pc.jpg

dsc94574qk.jpg

dsc94718vx.jpg

dsc97662vv.jpg

ei0512260301fu.jpg

ei0512260309lh.jpg

u1343p28t3d941053f326dt2005122.jpg

u1343p28t3d941057f326dt2005122.jpg

u1512p28t3d940855f326dt2005122.jpg

credits to narajjang and naracn forum

Guest gigiopolis

I love Jang Nara! She's so adorable.

I was wondering, since the Clubbox dedicated to Nara is down, if anyone has the English subtitles for Bright Girl Success Story and Wedding? I looked through the whole thread and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!