Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest miyawoks

Jahye, is Sung Shi Kyung her bf?? Oh well, actually I just started to tune to Korean series/movies. Previously i was and currently hooked up with Japanese drama/movies until recently, my friend intro me to Korean world by asking me to watched My Tutor Friends. Since then, I keep on buying and watching the korean. And when i started to watched her in my love pattzi n SSofBG, i like her even more. I am planning to buy the wedding.. i guess, there are soo many new actresses in the korean market and she has established there long long time ago.. what ever it is, i seriously hope her upcoming movie/drama projects will be successful coz she can act... sooo cuteeeeee.. kawaiiii onechan..

have you watched oh! happy day? she starred in that movie :)

:o All the way on page 10!!!! :tears:

Those who visit narajjang will have seen these already, but for semi-fans who just lurk this thread, some eye candy. :P

36jy1.jpg

88jh.jpg

06012336my.jpg

dsc005341md.jpg

dsc017813nv.jpg

dsc092396xb.jpg

For some reason, I just really like this song and the music video!

dsc43121uz.jpg

:o Woah Nara!

dsc96057sr.jpg

dsc015321md.jpg

dsc061930gm.jpg

dsc060990fu.jpg

dsc097336dx.jpg

So cute! ^_^

dsc075817ys.jpg

dsc031313rf.jpg

dsc031524ya.jpg

dsc081902gq.jpg

dscf04602qm.jpg

dscn00499yc.jpg

all pics from narajjang.com! :)

Guest miyawoks

thanks for the pics jahye !

i loved her outfit in her i love school perf during her showcase...

not really crazy about the vid though... it doesn't have enough nara moments in it... :P

Guest xingjing

Yup. Still popular in China. I really want to see "DIAO man gong zhu", just pointing out to the beginning because it's spelled wrong. Kind of annoys me, but, I won't dwell on that. I want to see "Diao Man Gong Zhu" because it's with Su You Peng, one of my favorite Chinese actors. I think it's funny he's almost always with a Korean actress, just like how he was with Chae Rim in "Yang Men Hu Jiang" and some other one.

Well, anyways, I think it's great she has some fascination with Chinese. Like, her Chinese songs for example. She's really pretty, too. Cute.

Btw, nice forum. Good choice. ^^

Guest miyawoks

^ hohohoh saw the one with chaerim... he looked cute there didn't recognize him at first because i saw clips of his drama with nara before seeing him in street clothes....

does anyone know how nara's album is doing? is it surpassing the first one? :)

I just finished watching her 1st Chinese drama "Silver Times", she's so good in there.

This is what her bf in the drama said to her in the final episode:

不管您變成怎麼樣子, 不管您是哪國人, 您是我心中唯一的娜拉, 您是全世界獨一無二的娜拉.

Translated into English: No matter how you look, no matter which country you are from, you are the only Nara in my heart, you are this world's one and only Nara. :wub:

It's so romantic and touching. :wub: :P

I just finished watching her 1st Chinese drama "Silver Times", she's so good in there.

This is what her bf in the drama said to her in the final episode:

不管您變成怎麼樣子, 不管您是哪國人, 您是我心中唯一的娜拉, 您是全世界獨一無二的娜拉.

Translated into English: No matter how you look, no matter which country you are from, you are the only Nara in my heart, you are this world's one and only Nara. :wub:

It's so romantic and touching. :wub::P

^_^ That is romantic and touching! And I bet you wish you could have said those words to her!

Funny how I'm getting more into Nara again when she's not even in Korea! (I got a bset made with the new pics!!! :w00t: )

Like miyawoks asked before, does anyone know if her second Chinese album sold more than her 1st? Anyone got stats? :unsure:

here are some pictures of rsw and jnr in china when jnr had her china christmas concert... rsw guested and they sang i'll protect you :)

dsc97662vv.jpg

ei0512260301fu.jpg

ei0512260309lh.jpg

credits to narajjang and naracn forum

Anyone have clip these clip?

hello!!! i'm new here...

just wanna ask if anyone has watch the drama "love is all around"???

i tink the other title is "i'm going to love"

is it good??? thinking of getting the drama so needing opinions now... hehehe

thanx a lot!!! :D

^haven't seen it, but you could download it off her clubbox to see if it's any good.

and i would also like to know how well her 2nd chinese album is doing. there's gotta be some kind of chinese music chart. can someone give me the chinese characters for her name?

Guest gardenia889

there's gotta be some kind of chinese music chart. can someone give me the chinese characters for her name?

Jang Nara:

张娜拉 (simplified Chinese)

張娜拉 (traditional Chinese)

hello!!! i'm new here...

just wanna ask if anyone has watch the drama "love is all around"???

i tink the other title is "i'm going to love"

is it good??? thinking of getting the drama so needing opinions now... hehehe

thanx a lot!!! :D

You can also watch the first 20 min of it at the MBC website:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=134

It also has a synopsis of the drama.

Guest miyawoks

^ well, if you're a super nara fan, you'll be really bothered because half of the time it's the oldies (ie, the parents.. no offense to anyone) who have screen time.... but hey, if you ARE true nara fan, you'll endure it :) some people say it's boring, well some also say wedding was boring.. but many people still liked it :) i guess it depends on who's watching.. haven't really watched it, but i am willing to.. too bad there're no eng subs... :(

Guest atreyu112

^ well, if you're a super nara fan, you'll be really bothered because half of the time it's the oldies (ie, the parents.. no offense to anyone) who have screen time.... but hey, if you ARE true nara fan, you'll endure it :) some people say it's boring, well some also say wedding was boring.. but many people still liked it :) i guess it depends on who's watching.. haven't really watched it, but i am willing to.. too bad there're no eng subs... :(

I think i am going to watch it... hopefully the cds is on sale now..

Guest flower99

I think i am going to watch it... hopefully the cds is on sale now..

I think it's on sale already.... purchased but haven't watch. I bought it from Bluemax. (Hope I get it right... we are talking abt "I am going to love")