Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

congrats.gif to Jang Nara thread!

October 28, 2014
Photos of Jang Na Ra from the first shooting of 'Mr. Baik' unleashed
Source: STARN News 20141027180641_544e0b212c330_1.jpg
Photos of Jang Na Ra from the first shooting of 'Mr. Baik' were unleashed.

On October 27th, a representative of the production team of drama 'Mr. Baik' told that the first shooting for the drama was held successfully, and released photos of Jang Na Ra that were taken during the shooting.
In the photos, Jang Na Ra is showing a lovely look, wearing casual outfits and a new hairstyle. She is showing a depressed look, sitting on a street.
Jang Na Ra is playing in the drama as Eun Ha Soo, who does every part-time jobs that she can find in order to earn her living. She works from morning to night, but she never loses her positive attitude, and she always puts the time she spends with her family to priority.
A representative said, "Jang Na Ra perfectly memorized all of her lines before coming to the shooting, and we could see how much preparation she has done for the drama. Jang Na Ra is participating in the drama with amazing passion, so please show a lot of supports for her and the new drama."
'Mr. Baik' is going to show a story of an old chairman, who suddenly becomes a young man after an accident, falling in one true love that he had not experienced in the past.
Meanwhile, 'Mr. Baik' will premiere on November 5th at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Happy 100 pages everyone!!!  Finally!!! So much love for JNR this year :) I'm in the midst of my exams but can't let this pass because it's such a milestone! So proud of everyone here in JNR's thread -- I know it's late, but may I just say I loved watching the Healing Camp episode in subs! Thanks @Lindahz, @anopinion, and @Caveman for the labour of love. To @Kyorean and the rest of @teamsnail as well all Nara fans, both old and new, thanks for making this happen! 

Guest OreoVampire

eckogeist said: Happy 100 pages everyone!!!  Finally!!! So much love for JNR this year :) I'm in the midst of my exams but can't let this pass because it's such a milestone! So proud of everyone here in JNR's thread -- I know it's late, but may I just say I loved watching the Healing Camp episode in subs! Thanks @Lindahz, @anopinion, and @Caveman for the labour of love. To @Kyorean and the rest of @teamsnail as well all Nara fans, both old and new, thanks for making this happen! 

Guest OreoVampire

Still in party mood right now. Hope @everyone enjoy our little bash at thread, and please help your self with snacks and soda. :))

Some statistics for today. Total view has increasing to 10K views for only this week. We now have 160K views. Greateu !  =D>

tumblr_neex1hJDw11tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_neex1hJDw11tetlqbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_neexhzT1Nh1tetlqbo1_500.jpg

Just watched the Mr. Back teaser!! It looks hilarious! LOL... The old Mr. Back (sorry i can't remember the name) looks nasty and mean.. And Jang Nara's screaming reminds me of Healing Camp when she got shocked by her mom.. By the way, is she screaming because of Lee Joon? LOL.. Lee Joon's body looks so soft.. I guess appa has a better body than adeul.. But the smirk did it..LOL... Three more days!! Looking forward to the press conference!! I wonder what Nara's look will be.. 

Guest OreoVampire

Eun Ha Soo
tumblr_nef1r68QgV1tetlqbo1_400.gif

Precious Shocking skill from JNR a.k.a Eun Ha Soo.
tumblr_nef2gqpza61tetlqbo2_400.gif

I don't know what to call this. Duck dance..never mind as long as she happy. Epic dance JNR ssii
tumblr_nef2gqpza61tetlqbo1_500.gif

This is how they met. Love at the first sight. :x
tumblr_nef1r68QgV1tetlqbo2_500.gif

JNR ssii. She's Happy cuz she got friends :x
tumblr_nef27hjtvo1tetlqbo3_400.giftumblr_nef27hjtvo1tetlqbo2_400.giftumblr_nef27hjtvo1tetlqbo1_400.gif

cr DC

Guest OreoVampire

I got to say, JNR looks beautiful in OG. Seriously in a new form and matured look. I'm amazed. Since when did she become pretty like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlIVo4T5Zo

OG Teaser : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=79909&page=1

tumblr_nef7nsOZ8B1tetlqbo1_500.gif
tumblr_nef7uxwEuM1tetlqbo1_500.gif
tumblr_nef8dwYhue1tetlqbo1_500.gif
tumblr_nef89jHMPD1tetlqbo1_500.gif
tumblr_nefa6frH2v1tetlqbo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nefa6frH2v1tetlqbo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nef7rhaM4a1tetlqbo1_500.png
tumblr_nef6rdyweE1tetlqbo1_500.png
tumblr_nef73f5bkP1tetlqbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nefa6frH2v1tetlqbo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nef8zmMNTR1tetlqbo1_500.jpgtumblr_nefa6frH2v1tetlqbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nef6wsLIOe1tetlqbo2_500.png
tumblr_nef6yg0evw1tetlqbo1_500.png
tumblr_nef9wgOovv1tetlqbo1_500.png
tumblr_nef8zmMNTR1tetlqbo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nef74uhJHp1tetlqbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nef7dnu2Pj1tetlqbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nef81js9UH1tetlqbo1_500.png

@KyoRean thank you for posting the Old Goodbye teaser. They should really do a movie!!!

I felt like the teaser is for a movie and not for a TV drama.

The Jang-Jang couple seems to be fated to be in bed LOL :)) I've never seen Jang Nara spent a lot of time with a costar in bed other than Jang Hyuk

@kyorean thanx for the gifswo wo did the snail mafia just take control ask her man for marriage.way to go girl !!
@nakatsubebe you so right it looks like a movie teaser haha...they shouldnt have wasted that much chemistry on just one hour drama .... :x

Guest OreoVampire

nakatsubebe said: @KyoRean thank you for posting the Old Goodbye teaser. They should really do a movie!!! I felt like the teaser is for a movie and not for a TV drama. The Jang-Jang couple seems to be fated to be in bed LOL :)) I've never seen Jang Nara spent a lot of time with a costar in bed other than Jang Hyuk

@KyoRean Nara-sshi is making you very busy today. Lots of things (which are all good) are happening to her. She's indeed an MBC girl nowadays. And I'm glad that she's back and more passionate with acting. Like what she said at Healing Camp, she's trying to swim back after drifting away. And I hope she'll get to where she wants to be. She deserves to be considered as one of the top actresses in Korea and I know she needs more successful projects to be considered one (although in my heart she is already that). I'm just loving that she's really visible now and more fans are loving her. I'm expecting to see lesser comments in international forums asking 'Jang Nara who?'