Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara and Shin Ha Kyun during Mr. Back press conference. They look good together!

:x :x :x

Jang Nara is growing even more beautiful despite the hectic schedule

Guest lowieblue_me

:x :\"> :x :x :x   Ommmooo!!!! She looks good,,, and she looks good with Mr SHK .....
...why? why? why???/ Nara-sshi you look good to everyone who sit, stand beside you...
..Mr SHK looks younger when he is beside Nara-sshi  =)) =))  and the Holding hands.... *i faint* with everyone who will faint, and those who fainted... I'll join in! .... 
..fighting for MB... fighting Nara-sshi.. 

Guest OreoVampire

@pinaycliza said: @KyoRean aren't you kinda biased, are u for JH Or SHK?  :)>-ha ha just kidding! I know, I know you're for JNR, we all are. Yes she's in safe hands coz JH asked SHK to treat JNR well. ;)) :)>-

Guest OreoVampire

ChelseaS said: Is SHK married? Hahah. Just preparing myself in case they have an awesome chemistry in Mr. Back. I don't want to chant "married with two kids" again. :P :P :P

Hi ! I saw some your comments on YT back then, before i came to Soompi that;s why your user name is familiar to me. i think you even responded to one of my question there. nice to know that you started this thread. :-j

I don't know where all this came from? It started with @KyoRean I think. But unless I'm wrong, I believe that @bjharm wasn't the starter of the thread. Lol

KyoRean said:

YIPPEYY !! HAPPY 100 Pages!  Jump!Jump!✪  \:D/  <:-P tumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo2_100.giftumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo2_100.gif

A little history. This page was created in 2005, by ^bjharm. Thank you so much. Words could not express our overflowing appreciation. Today we have finally reached our 100 pages :x after almost 10 years can you believe this situation? Momento. Snail finally made it to destination after remarkable journey through long and winding road. HAHA lol @everyone thank you for being here and share this emotional moment. This thread, contain such a sentimental value. Hope JNR ssii is lurking right now at thread :)] and please don't laugh at my heart touching speech :(( @Everyone Thank you so much. @bjharm @TeamSnail @TheThreeMusketeers @lurkers @everyone Jeongmal Kamsahamnida. Fighting!

nara100__1_.gif?async&rand=0.09006115056
JNRpolaroid__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.0984804

tumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo2_100.gif
tumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo2_100.giftumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo3_400.giftumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo3_400.giftumblr_nedk16QVxw1tetlqbo2_100.gif
\:D/  \:D/  \:D/  :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

100pagesfooter_copy__2_.png?async&rand=0

@pinaycliza:

Don't worry, I'm sure @KyoRean meant the same thing you did, it's just that I would have remembered if @bjharm was indeed the original thread starter since I've seen her/his name a lot. Nothing to apologize about though. Just thought it was interesting, haha.

Guest OreoVampire

anopinion said: pinaycliza said: bjharm said:

Hi ! I saw some your comments on YT back then, before i came to Soompi that;s why your user name is familiar to me. i think you even responded to one of my question there. nice to know that you started this thread. :-j I don't know where all this came from? It started with @KyoRean I think. But unless I'm wrong, I believe that @bjharm wasn't the starter of the thread. Lol