Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yeohweping

[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest eatinghappypills

i LOVE dae-gu's hair and i don't want him to cut it!!!!

Guest eatinghappypills

can someone translate the lee sora quote that has been quoted in

episode 12 by daegu? i know that meri said it in a previous episode

too, but i can't remember when.

Guest renni72

I wish there are more Eng subbed episodes of Me Ri vs Dae Gu :(

So far, there has been only one and it's such a fun drama....I have been watching the rest unsubbed and getting a gist of everything only :(

But still, the couple Me Ri and Dae Gu is hilariously funny...

Guest slpyazn528

can someone translate the lee sora quote that has been quoted in episode 12 by daegu? i know that meri said it in a previous episodetoo, but i can't remember when.
I think you're talking about the quote when they were having that party on that roof right? She was asked what she likes about daegu and she said 'I just like him, if I could name specific traits that I like about him, that wouldn't be love... it would be a calculation.

'Ep. 12 spoiler:

EEk! When Daegu was trying to get over meri because she chose sun dojin over him at the weird competition they were having to win Meri... she was all jealous of sora and daegu and used excuses to talk to him at the end! >__< She kept saying she didn't want to run into him so he could exercise in the park on mon, fri, wed, and she could use the park: tues, thurs, sat... and then coming back again and again to change her days (

:P) Finally he's like "Say what your really want to say!" and she says, "I... I can't get you out of my heart/mind..." And then... and then...He KISSES HER!! Like he was waiting for it! Like the grabbing the sides of her face and pulling her to him kind of kiss! I was so waiting for it so I was dying... of happines... :] I was squealing at the monitor...

haha,I was just excited about that epi and thought I might want to share... :P

Guest bwitched

hahahahaha..that is soooo cute!!!!...thank you foir filling us in slpyazn528

'Ep. 12 spoiler

thanks!! It was so funny how she kept coming back and forth, couldn't quite say it at first, but finally admitted her feeling, in tears! The kiss was just such a relief. lol.

Renni...some pictures for you...hehe...

ceyes00100027fc6.jpg

ceyes00100030em8.jpg

ceyes00100039cu9.jpg

ceyes00100059iw0.jpg

ceyes00100068jx2.jpg

ceyes00100126od5.jpg

ceyes00100028sx7.jpg

ceyes00200013qz8.jpg

ceyes00300046ue7.jpg

ceyes00300009mv6.jpg

ceyes00300051ja2.jpg

ceyes00000000pw3.jpg

ceyes00000007hm4.jpg

ceyes00300047fg6.jpg

Guest heartshapelove

hi, first time here.

ive actually been dling this show since the beginning, but really hadnt put time to watching it. partially because i wanted to wait to watch it on my tv via MBC America.

ep 1 just started Wednesday nite and i ended up watching it with my mom. haha we had some good laughs.

so MBC America's schedule for Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle looks to be every Wednesday and Thursday at 11pm Central time. :)

Guest renni72

hi, first time here.

ive actually been dling this show since the beginning, but really hadnt put time to watching it. partially because i wanted to wait to watch it on my tv via MBC America.

ep 1 just started Wednesday nite and i ended up watching it with my mom. haha we had some good laughs.

so MBC America's schedule for Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle looks to be every Wednesday and Thursday at 11pm Central time. :)

heartshapelove - good for you. We can't get MBC over here. I will wait for the DVD release. In the meantime, I will watch the unsubbed version and be entertained by the couple Me Ri and Dae Gu.

Guest johanaiscrazy

they started airing this drama this week here in L.A .. so tempted to look at the other pages ... well yes the first two episdoes did it for me ... i'm going to continue watching ... its so funny!! i llove his hair .. wonder how he got it like that ...

Guest blindassassin

Here are the links for the HQ version of episode 15 on media fire. Use Hjsplit to join the files.

Mediafire: 001,002.003,004,005,006,007

Guest innocent_se

im in love with this show!! so funny and unique!!

Guest tehliwah

havent started watching this drama...so how was it? happy ending? comments anyone? thanks.

Guest homeschoolers4life

I had a lot of high hopes for this show. I was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces who I've grown to enjoy seeing. So far I'm not liking what I'm seeing I will check some of the links and see if I can watch it again uncut but if that doesn't do it, I'm giving up on it.

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

aw this one seems really sweet (:

im gna give it a try cause of jhw <3 haha

Guest yoh

For some reason, I keep laughing when Dae Gu courts Me Ri. It's so exaggerating the way the two characters act and interact that it turns out to be quite comical. Gosh, I wish this series was more well-known!

Guest renni72

All the English subbing for this series seem to have stopped ....anyone knows where can I find someone who is still subbing this drama?