[drama 2007] War Of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Guest angel2nyt

Guest teardrop

wow!!! i always wondered why kim jung wha didn't come out!! it's abt tym, be she gets any older..

hope she plays a decent role dat will make her fans love her more

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jaye_

is this a comedy??

the PD is the same one who did Bad Family...i can't wait for it!! coz i loved Bad family SOOOO much!! hope this will be as good as Bad Family...and oh yeah..Park Shin Yang...hope he still is as charming as he was in Lovers In Paris..hehe

Guest Faith

i really can't wait to see it ^ ^ the cast is great (and jung hwa is in it!! :D :D) so it must turn out great <3

Guest toxic-apple

omg Shin Dong Wook is in it !!!! i can't wait for more information about this drama! please upload more info. please!!

thank you

Guest orangegurl89

ooh... looking foward to Kim Jung Hwa's comeback

and Park Jin Hee was so good in Come Back Soon Ae! can't wait to see how she'll do in this drama~

:w00t: Waa, can't wait to see Kim Jung Hwa again. The last time I actually saw her was in 1% of Anything. Hee, and it seems to be airing pretty soon, after Witch Yoo Hee wraps up.

I personally only know KJH in the cast ensemble, but I do have heard the other names, so can't really comment much on how the placement of each cast.

Guest etoile

....why kim junghwa...-_- she has acting abilities equivalent to a spoon ! ...-_- shin dongwook too.. blah.

thank god the leads are amazing actors.

Archived