[drama 2007] War Of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Jung Hwa is so ..................pretty. I can hardly recognise her, does anybody realise that her look is very different fm last time, maybe I am wrong.

Can't wait to watch this drama as PSY has always choose the right script to act, therefore I believe that this will be a GREAT drama. Hope that the rating will be as good as Lover In Paris.

Wish all the crews to hv a happy cooperation in this drama.

goodness ... someone take a pair of scissors & cut off SDW's hair please :crazy:

did KJH appear in anything else after the Four Leaf Clover drama with Hyori? that drama was just bad and did bad at ratings too. i think that was her last drama till now?

PSY & PJH ... :wub: ... this drama already sounds exciting with these 2 leads. can't wait for this to start.

Guest trulime

OMGSH

park shin yang, shin dong wook, park jinhee, and kim junghwa???? AND LEEE MOONSHIK!!!

seriously best cast ever.

Guest ilovekimjungeun

89790909cp7.jpg

I'm glad that Park Shin Yang is back in TV drama series....

www_MyEmoticons_com__blush.gif

Thanks for sharing....

Guest loving_D

^^thanks for the updates!....this does look really interesting!...park jin hee is also beautiful! :D..i just hope KJH and SDW will end up together in here!..:lol:...thy just looked soo hoottt :sweatingbullets:

lol. they are indeed both beautiful! usually i just care about the guys eye candy, but this just might be the series when both the female leads are eye candy.

goodness ... someone take a pair of scissors & cut off SDW's hair please :crazy:

did KJH appear in anything else after the Four Leaf Clover drama with Hyori? that drama was just bad and did bad at ratings too. i think that was her last drama till now?

PSY & PJH ... :wub: ... this drama already sounds exciting with these 2 leads. can't wait for this to start.

i know honestly! he looks a lot better with shorter hair. maybe he'll cut it in the middle of the drama. :sweatingbullets:

yeah i think three leaf clover was her last drama...which is a shame.

im also so excited for PSY and PJH. 2 great actors meet! :w00t:

Guest kluva4eva

this is one hawt hawt casting.. cant wait..... so does any1 kno where i can watch the previews or get summary's for this drama?

is it a comedy, melo-drama or action?

Guest lucky_moon

even that reading the story make me exciting to watch it but I don't want to get disappoint with the drama..

I have to wait & judge..

Guest C51236

^

^

^

i think war of money is gonna fair well over me ri , dae gu's...... bcuz of the actors.... they r all well known... but me ri.... has lee min woo of shinhwa so it's probably gonna b anybody's guess.....

hope they all do well....

Guest loving_D

^

^

^

i think war of money is gonna fair well over me ri , dae gu's...... bcuz of the actors.... they r all well known... but me ri.... has lee min woo of shinhwa so it's probably gonna b anybody's guess.....

hope they all do well....

actually shinhwa's lee minwoo is not in dae gu. its the actor lee minwoo. :sweatingbullets:

of course im rooting for war of money. the cast of dae gu doesn't interest me as much as the cast of this drama. plus Park shin yang is going to attract a lot of attention since he rarely does any dramas and his last one was a huge success.

Guest C51236

actually shinhwa's lee minwoo is not in dae gu. its the actor lee minwoo. :sweatingbullets:

of course im rooting for war of money. the cast of dae gu doesn't interest me as much as the cast of this drama. plus Park shin yang is going to attract a lot of attention since he rarely does any dramas and his last one was a huge success.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ummm... i guess u havent been to that soompi thread... it's been confirmed... it's lee min woo of shinhwa..... here's the confirmation from the me ri, dae gu's thread........

it was announced yesterday on Showbiz Extra on arirang that it would be Lee Minwoo (shinhwa), Wang Bit Na, Lee Hana and Ji Hyun Woo in this. :)

Archived