[drama 2007] War Of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Guest angel2nyt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANNASHEE

omg i cant wait for this series, i think its going to be my new obsession after Thank You ends, yay!

Guest Anberlin

I just saw the previews for this and it looked SO good!

I loved Park Jin Hee in Please Come back Soon-Ae too! She's an amazing actress and she's very pretty. And finally Kim Jung Hwa returns to the screen as well! I've been waiting for her to come out again. I can't wait for this drama to air ^^

Guest bwitched

comic strip vs microglossia,which will win?

20070504163004.850.0.jpg

The news FR:http://news.media.daum.net/culture/art/200705/04/Edaily/v16624675.html

I'm anticipating both. But I'm sure in terms of rating in korea, War of money will beat Me Ri..They are many reasons to second that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ummm... i guess u havent been to that soompi thread... it's been confirmed... it's lee min woo of shinhwa..... here's the confirmation from the me ri, dae gu's thread........

Nope. The latest news is that it is Minwoo the actor n not the one from shinhwa.

From Naver:

leeqb8.png

Guest tuna_madunna

This is going to replace With Yoo Hee right??

Maybe I'll watch this one..

Wanna see KangJa(Fantasy Couple)/Jung Soo Young

acts as a normal person!! Yeess! ^_^

Guest a4sano

I'll be sure to watch this one. Park Shin Yang only stars in a drama every few years :lol: So I can't miss this one.

Guest evelyn168

This drama's cast is awesome... I've been waiting for Kim Jung Hwa to star in a new drama for ages... I think she plays the evil girl in the drama.. I hope she turns back to good in the end.. She looks so pretty in the dress.

ah juh shiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~ ^____^ he still looks hot in stripes!!!

i agree with exupery.. *goes to take sciscors to snip off that hair on shin dong wook* he doesn't look half a man standing next to park shin yang with that hair..

can't wait for this to start!! hope it doesnt dissapoint.

Guest angel2nyt

May 10, 2007

Park Shin Yang Chose To Act For The Name Of "Geum Na Ra"

2660pc6.jpg

He plays the role of a private moneylender in SBS drama "War Of Money," and said "it is interesting since it is a role that I have never played before in a drama."

"I personally have never gone to a private moneylender, but many of the people I know have done so. I thought that it was a very interesting topic, and I have never encountered such a story, so that attracted me to it."

Actor Park Shin Yang, who gained tremendous popularity after the 2004 drama, "Lovers in Paris," have returned to the screen after three years in the SBS drama "War of Money," which will air on Wednesdays, and Thursdays. He played a cool second generation millionaire in "Lovers in Paris," and in "War of Money," he will play a private moneylender who reaches rock bottom after having no money.

At the "War of Money" press release held in the SBS building in Seoul, Park Shin Yang said that he liked the character's name of 'Geum Na Ra' so he decided to take the role.

He explains about "War of Money" in reference to the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Muhammad Yunus, a Bangladesh bank owner. Yunus ran the Grameen Bank, who lent money to poor women, and received recognition for empowering women's rights.

The role of Geum Na Ra shows an elite who graduated from the Ivy League, but after his father's debts ruin the family, he becomes penniless in a day. While being even homeless, he is determined to make money, so he goes down the path into becoming a private moneylender.

Park Shin Yang is becoming a media interest since he is accompanied by many talented staff members, such as an acting director who helps him with his rehearsals.

"I have been together with my acting director for five years now, and in order to create a character and be captivating on screen, I need to maintain a cold look. Just like how a golfer has a coach by his or her side, my acting director watches over me and checks that my mannerisms are not lacking anything. And I also get advise for when I work in an ensemble with other actors. It is only in our country that does not have acting directors, but in other countries, many actors are known to have them.

He also said that he feels that there is a need for him to adjust his health condition when he is acting. After doing a drama that takes about 3 months, he feels that he needs about a three years' worth of a break. So he explained that in order to get it done right, he needed a rehearsal partner, which he feels is a must.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=266

Guest angel2nyt

i just found out that Shin Goo will also be in this drama, i am too happy

Official Website Pics

credits to sbs

jjeon10di7.png

jjeon11im9.png

Park Shin Yang

jjeonkl1.png

jjeon2ju5.png

Park Jin Hee

jjeon3fg9.png

jjeon4kr7.png

Kim Jung Hwa

jjeon5yk9.png

jjeon6ap1.png

Shin Dong Wook

jjeon7qs9.png

jjeon8fn0.png

Guest bwitched

This is going to replace With Yoo Hee right??

Maybe I'll watch this one..

Wanna see KangJa(Fantasy Couple)/Jung Soo Young

acts as a normal person!! Yeess! ^_^

Jung Soo Young gonna be in this too??..How do you know?..gonna be interesting to see in a new light after FC

hehehe...

SDW n KJH look so compatible together

Guest anyenyenu

hey i got here in this thread way too late. im so excited for the cast of this drama. i hope this becomes a success

Archived