[drama 2007] War Of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Guest angel2nyt

Guest flyfany89

^^ick i don't like shin dong wook's hair... :crazy: but nevertheless excited to see him on this.

i can't wait for this drama! talk about the best cast ever.

^ i agree with you. I don't like SDW's hair but happy to see him back

looking forward to the drama

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeywakey

park shin yang plays businessmen roles well hhaha like in Lovers in Paris <3 him haha. When I watched Shin Dong Wook in Cloud Stairway..i didnt like the drama too much..so hopefully he'll do better here. and Kim Jung Hwa! she's so pretty but i never see her around. last time i saw her was in the movie Spy Girl haha its good to see her back in a drama! cant wait to see it!

Guest toxic-apple

omg why did shin dong wook perm his hair? why!!

Thank for sharing the pix. I can't wait for this drama... SO EXCITED

Guest marz06

I think SDW gained some weight and I agree with all of you about his hairstyle....when I first saw SDW in cloud stairway, I can't take my eyes off him because he looks like a girl (I mean he's handsome as a man and if he was a woman, he'd be so gorgeous) hihihi ^_^ I do hope this drama would be popular

Guest jangneri

it's been two years since her last work on the small screen. happy she's back~! where can I download this one?

Guest bwitched

yeah we're gonna wait for withc Yoo Hee to wrap its last eps. It will be aired right after. It's a wednesday thursday nite drama

Guest kluva4eva

Shin Dong Wok is he from Cloud stairway or some title similar...

woah.... hawt ensemble casting.. cant wait.

does any1 know how many episodes and its airing date?

Guest pklteam

Just can't wait!!! Will definitely be camping on my darling Oppa Shin Yang's new drama.....it's been so long since Lovers in Paris days........Goosie, wherever you are, hope you'll pop up soon! You are PSYchoholic No. 1....and I'm not far behind!

As we still haven't got any new pics that I can find of this new drama, just a few of PSY of previous works, we are sooooo waiting for you......AJA

From Lovers in Paris

lip2020ab.jpg

From Upcoming New Movie opening this month - A Dazzling Day!

PSYMovie5.jpg

From A Promise - one of my fav. K-Movie of all time...Both PSY & JDY won Baeksang awards for Best Actor and Best Actress for it

ST0058.jpg

All pics. thanks to Earth000

Cheers, E

Yup, I'm a fan of him too. I know Goosie will pop up as soon as PSY name appears. Hhe he he,

can't wait to see him in this drama. It has been a long time already......finally......

Archived