[drama 2007] War Of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Guest angel2nyt

Guest angel2nyt

[sBS] Park Shin Yang, Park Jin Hee, Kim Jung Hwa, Shin Dong Wook

[sBS]War of Money/Money's Warfare 쩐의 전쟁

Park Shin Yang박신양(Lovers in Paris), Park Jin Hee박진희(Come Back, Soon Ae), Kim Jung Hwa김정화 (Something about 1%,Into the sunlight, Snow White), Shin Dong Wook신동욱(Soulmate, Goodbye Sadness, Cloud Stairway), Jung Soo Young정수영(Fantasy Couple)

PD: Jung Tae Yoo 장태유(Bad Family) Writer: Lee Hyang Hee이향희(Solace, Loveholic)

Date of airing : May 16th (after Witch Yoo Hee) SBS 9.55pm Korean Time

Official Website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/warofmoney

78466478yp0.jpg

Park Shin Yang박신양 will be returning to the small screen in the comic adapted drama " War of money" . Park Shin Yang plays a ruthless private moneylender. On the other hand, Park Jin Hee plays the role Seo Joo Hee서주희 who is filled with righteousness. Seo Joo Hee서주희 is a young female head of the family who has the attraction of making men fall for her at first sight. She was to marry a divorced man to repay her family's debts when Geum Na Ra금나라 (PSY) appears at the wedding reception to collect them and ruined her plans. From then onwards, Seo Ju Young vows to take her revenge on Geum Na ra but she falls in love in the end with him instead.

Shin Dong Wook plays Ha Woo Sung who appears to look like a handsome young man with no worries in life, but he grew up in an orphanage in which he suffered in pain and have a brutal nature inside of him. He learns how to become a money lender/broker along with Geum Na Ra from the same teacher. Ha Woo Sung and Geum Na Ra are both rivals in business and for the affections/love of Seo Joo Hee.

Kim Jung Hwa will play the character "Lee Cha Yeon", a money banker/loaner. Unlike her tough/dorky/cute image that she has potrayed in the past, she'll come out very sexy in this drama.

Credit Koreanwind + naver + daum + Sandy@ Purpletiger86

Downloads:

* All subs are in English and are distributed by With S2. All subs should not be uploaded to ANY file sharing website such as MegaUpload, Sendspace etc. All subs should not be used for Hardsubbing and SHOULD NOT be uplooaded in Video Streaming Websites like Youtube, Veoh, Dailymotion etc.

MU = Megaupload; SS = Sendspace; TU = TinyURL; P1 = Part 1

Clubboxes:

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

http://clubbox.co.kr/cartrider2000

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2

Official Sound Track Album:

Korean Lyrics + English Translations:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=125829&view=findpost&p=5901007

MP3 Version:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=125829&view=findpost&p=5904100

RAR Version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0V98YFH

Tracks:

01. 심플 라이프 (Simple Life) by Sweet Sorrow

02. There's No Way to Know 알 수 없는 일 by Sweet Sorrow

03. There's No Way to Know 알 수 없는 일 another version by 제미니

04. Self-Rising Moon ( 혼자 지는 달) by K.Will

05. Simple Life (Instrumental)

06. There's No Way to Know (Instrumental)

07. There's No Way to Know (Piano Instrumental)

08. Self-Rising Moon (Instrumental)

Sweet Sorrow - Simple Life MV:

SS MF

Drama Opening:

Ver 1(SS) Ver 2(SS)

Episode 1:

Subs: WithS2

MU

LQ:

MU MU

MQ :

Part1 Part2 Part3

HQ:

RMVB: MU

Episode 2:

With S2

Subs:

MU

LQ:

MU MU

MQ:

Part1 Part2 Part3

HQ:

Episode 3:

Subs: WithS2

MU

LQ:

Part1 Part2

MQ:

Episode 4:

Subs: With S2*FBL* | With S2*LSJ*

MU

LQ:

Part1 Part2

MQ:

Part1 Part2 Part3

HQ(SS):

Episode 5:

With S2*Ental* | With S2*LSJ*

Subs:

LQ: MU SS

SS

C-Subbed:

MQ(MU): P1 P2

P1 P2 P3

HQ(SS):

Episode 6:

With S2 *Seattle/Ental*

Subs:

LQ: SS MU MU

SS

C-Subbed:

P1 P2 P3

HQ(SS):

Episode 7:

With S2*Seattle/Ental*

Subs:

LQ: SS MU MU

P1 P2

C-Subbed:

P1 P2 P3

HQ(MU):

HQ(SS): P1 P2 P3

Episode 8:

Subs: With S2*STORMIR*

LQ: SS MU

P1 P2

C-Subbed(SS):

P1 P2

MQ(MU):

HQ(MU): P1 P2 P3

HQ(SS): P1 P2 P3

Episode 9:

With S2*Yall*

Subs:

LQ: MU

P1 P2

MQ(MU):

P1 P2

MQ(MU2):

SS

C-Subbed:

Episode 10:

With S2

Subs:

SS MU

LQ:

SS

C-Subbed:

MU

MQ:

P1 P2

MQ2(MU) :

MU

RMVB:

P1 P2 P3

HQ(MU):

Episode 11:

With S2 *Ental*

Subs:

MU

LQ:

MU

RMVB:

MU | MU2: P1 P2

MQ:

P1 P2 P3

HQ:

Episode 12:

With S2*ENTAL*

Subs:

MU

RMVB:

P1 P2 | MU2

MQ(MU):

P1 P2

HQ:

Episode 13:

With S2*ENTAL*

Subs:

MU | MU2: P1 P2 P3

HQ:

TU

C-Subbed:

Episode 14:

With S2*ENTAL*

Subs:

P1 P2

HQ(MU):

TU

C-subbed:

MU

RMVB:

Episode 15:

Subs: With S2*ENTAL*

C-SUBBED: SS

HQ(MU)*TANK VERSION*: P1 P2 P3

HQ(MU) *ENTAL VERSION* : P1 P2 P3

Episode 16:

MU

LQ:

C-SUBBED: SS

BONUS ROUNDS:

EP 1:

MU

LQ:

HQ(MU): P1 P2

EP 2:

Subs: With S2*YALL*

MU

LQ:

C-subbed: SS

EP 3:

MU

LQ:

EP 4:

MU

LQ:

Vietnamese H-Subs:

http://www.film4vn.us/movies/index.php?showtopic=12990

NGs/Bloopers:

SS

credits to soompi drama n.clubbox thread + uploaders

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest C51236

park shin yang is the lead.. and park jin hee?? i believe.. so would KJH and SDW's characters have their own love thing going on or are they the significant others who try to break up PSY and PJY's characters???

sounds interesting... a lot of revenge dramas going around...

for example:

*The Person I Love kind of... well ... it was supposed to be any way...

*The Devil aka Mawang

ummm.. cant remember anymore that are recent...

Guest cecil

oh my good , my lovely Jung Hwa comeback , can't wait to see her and who is Shin Dong Wook ? Is th guy in Cloud stairway?

Guest yeohweping

Translations from Sandy@ Purpletiger86

Shin Dong Wook plays Ha Woo Sung who appears to look like a hansome young man with no worries in life, but he grew up in an orphanage in which he suffered in pain and have a brutal nature inside of him. He learns how to become a money lender/broker along with Kim Peu Ro from the same teacher. Ha Woo Sung and Kim Peu Ro are both rivals in business and for the affections/love of Seo Ju Young.

Kim Jung Hwa will play the character "Lee Cha Yeon", a money banker/loaner. Unlike her tough/dorky/cute image that she has potrayed in the past, she'll come out very sexy in this drama.

Just can't wait!!! Will definitely be camping on my darling Oppa Shin Yang's new drama.....it's been so long since Lovers in Paris days........Goosie, wherever you are, hope you'll pop up soon! You are PSYchoholic No. 1....and I'm not far behind!

As we still haven't got any new pics that I can find of this new drama, just a few of PSY of previous works, we are sooooo waiting for you......AJA

From Lovers in Paris

lip2020ab.jpg

From Upcoming New Movie opening this month - A Dazzling Day!

PSYMovie5.jpg

From A Promise - one of my fav. K-Movie of all time...Both PSY & JDY won Baeksang awards for Best Actor and Best Actress for it

ST0058.jpg

All pics. thanks to Earth000

Cheers, E

Guest babymarzy07

Ohhhhh... like the cast! Cant wait for this.. Hmm.. so basically this drama is about loansharks right? ^^

Guest cecil

Poor Jung Hwan unnie , she is the second lead again . I prefer her than Park Jin Hee and can't wait to see her sexy image

Guest angel2nyt

Poor Jung Hwan unnie , she is the second lead again . I prefer her than Park Jin Hee and can't wait to see her sexy image

dont worry too much about it..

i think the reason why she is second lead is because park jin hee is more senior than her.

Guest hekijo_00

still happy jung hwa got the part.even though i really want her to be the main lead.

But better something than nothing right.looking forward to see jung hwa

Guest loving_D

kim jung hwa comeback!!!!! :w00t:

i love the cast. park shin yang is such a great actor as is park jin hee (so pretty!). and shin dong wook...im just neutral about him. hes cute though. =)

Guest naomz

kim jung hwa and shin dong wook in a drama??!! argh but they're not the pair here! would have been cuter if they were paired up here! anyway im happy jung hwa unnie's back in a drama! after a long wait! *phew*

I love watching KJH. she is so pretty and attractive. Definitely, I like her better than PJH. Hope KJH plays an important role in the series. Not too happy she is the second lead but I think she is better off pairing with SDW, the second male lead , just by looking at his picture. I have alway found PSY very proper and old fashioned. Look forward to seeing KJH and this series.

Guest mily2

yay.. wow... I guess i'm in the minority but I totally adore PJH - she was refreshing in Come Back Soo-Ae and I'm just glad to see her again.. she's pretty, sexy and is such a GREAT actress.. but KJH is adorable too.. I miss seeing her ( i think her last appearance was Three Leaf Cover? in 2003? ) *sigh*.. lol - so to put it simply.. I love the female leads.. as for the male leads.. PSY has always been great.. LDW- such eye candy.. love love him in Soulmate.. but sorta disappointed w/ him in Cloud Stairway- so hopefully he will improve abit in here.. overall.. a very solid cast and I'm sure this will turn out to be fun.. can't wait to see my PJH again!!!!!!!!

oh yes!..and im pretty sure im not the only one to say..FINALLY!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME!!!! for our girl KIM JUNG HWA to be back on the small screen!...after a long wait!!!...patience truly is a virtue!..it's finally paying off u guys!!! :wo0t:..though im not that thrilled to know that she's only gonna be the second female lead, but im thankful nonetheless that she has a new project, now is not the time to complain! :D..i just wish this would help boost her career!..i hope this will become a start of a new beginning for her!..JUNG HWA FIGHTING!!!! :D

Archived