{ Soompi } Visual Star Entertainment ★

Guest Solly

Guest bananabongs

hello!

im new to soompi, and i came across this thing about auditioning. is this a real company? because im going to auditionfor the real companies like SM JYP. sorry if i sound rude. my singing is good. and to be become a singer is my dream so this toic got my attention. can you pls reply me? tell me more about this company of yours?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello!

im new to soompi, and i came across this thing about auditioning. is this a real company? because im going to auditionfor the real companies like SM JYP. sorry if i sound rude. my singing is good. and to be become a singer is my dream so this toic got my attention. can you pls reply me? tell me more about this company of yours?

no offense... but uhh... your post just made me laugh. with that attitude, i don't think i'd even want you. sorry if i sound rude, but with that comment, i can't help but to feel offended. if you really think your voice is that great, then just go and try out for a real company instead. [: good luck to you [:

Solly...one word "WOW"

that was just WOW xDD

i love your voice.

@bananabongs,

HAHA xDD

do you have a specific date when your auditions are over?

3 more days until my mum will get me a microphone.

edit

ohh wait.

silly me.

i just read the thingy. 31st january. *sighhs

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

and i cant wait to hear more from you. (:

Guest krnpopfan

aaah! solly! good luck with all of your singers/trainees :]]

i wanted to audition for this but i wont have time ==;;;

my parents are making me study non-stop..

"GO TO A GOOD COLLEGE!"

haha. if you accept auditions in the summer.

just wait for my audition :]]

anyways. cant wait to see some of your singers in the future :]

Solly,who sang Perhaps Love? I love that cover..is Br4d the male singer of that cover?? I love it so much!!

Perfect! ^^j I wish I could audition but...I don't have any record software, mics and what not.. but yeah I'm going to listen the other covers that you posted...

oh...i wanted to apply for the position of manager, then i realised it was closed. :tears:

i guess this is essentially a useless post then... *slinks off*

Solly!, are "manager" position still closed off? Just wondering..

thanks,

-Pongie!

sorry, but i'm not taking anymore manager positions. :T it will open up again maybe during the summer.

im trying to understands what visual star ent. is... do u have an LLC setup or is this just a leisure project? also, are the songs 100% original (beats included) or are they all covers? btw..i am a producer who can engineer if needed....just wanting to know exactly what this is all about wih you and your artists...thanx

Guest sweetcrush027

hi i was wondering if you are going to have an audition over the summer this year, because if you are i would love to try out or graphic design lol ill post my soundclip when i get it up :) thanks

im trying to understands what visual star ent. is... do u have an LLC setup or is this just a leisure project? also, are the songs 100% original (beats included) or are they all covers? btw..i am a producer who can engineer if needed....just wanting to know exactly what this is all about wih you and your artists...thanx

no LLC setup or anything like that. if you want to know more...

http://www.sollymusic.net/index.php?x=history

as for the beats, we do not make them. i'm in the process of getting

my own equipment for making beats and all that... but that's like waaay

later. haha. but for now, i'm just finding free beats and just using those.

hi i was wondering if you are going to have an audition over the summer this year, because if you are i would love to try out or graphic design lol ill post my soundclip when i get it up :) thanks

well, the staff registration is still open if you are interested! as for the singing audition, i'm not exactly sure when i want to have it opened again... but it might be sometime during the summer. [x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived