{ Soompi } Visual Star Entertainment ★

Guest Solly

Guest Solly

VSE is undergoing renovation strategizing for a new plan.

2uho7d1.png

*Our new logo!*

VSE is currently redeveloping and working on originals.

We are still looking for new staff members such as mixers, producers, and graphic artists!

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me. Thank you!

VISIT THESE LINKS

Youtube

Facebook Fanpage

Facebook Group

4shared - Digital Single/Album Download

CHECK OUT OUR AFFILIATES

Sonata Entertainment

Aria Entertainment

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt* all the album covers were nice so hard choosing between all of them i guess i'd choose kiss the rain's cover. i love your harmonizing & mike z's rapping is always great xD. and your vibratoooo is <33 can u translate the korean lyrics you wrote please :] i only understood yonwonhi&saranghae x.x'' i love how he spoke & you responded to him.

edit: crap i shuld've posted first >_> but i typed then yeah :(

Guest amurokenji

u guys have a contrasting chemistry .. solly is so soothing and mike z is so rugged on the track.. iono .. made me feel uneasy listening to it.. thats jus me and my person preference... but it did come together nicely at some points.. so are u selling your album?? where was the 1st and 2nd album? and my last question .. can i be on ur album or can u be on my album? >__<

Guest appledapple

3 or 4

^ yea solly's vocal was almost too gentle on this track...i love your voice, though, sol...it made me look forward to the album, though

nice track.. actually u made the song stand out more.... not the rapping.... like kenji said the transition between the singing and rapping is very 어색해.... but u got a nice singing voice.. and im not the type to compliment on songs cuz there mostly bad... but this one caught my ears... good job.. to ur singing and mikez rapping..

Guest mikez

yeah i sounded rather aggressive lol, i heard the beat and i thought it would be cool if i went hard.. i didnt know solly was gonna be so mellow :P

haha solly you made the song stand out so much i agree 111% the harmonzing was amazing too :) thank you so much for letting me work on this track with you, and when's this album comming out? i wanna get it :D

i like cover 3 and 4 the most. but i think if i was to pick between those two i would go for #4

Dear Solly,

I think you are amazing.

And you are.

<333.

-HUAY

Great job, both of you T_T. I lvoe your voice as always Solly <3 and nice rap too =D. Its a cute song ^^

*_*. Those covers are so pretty... I may be a bit bias XD But I like #3 a lot.. if not 3, then 4.. although the first 2 are nice as well =D

Guest pinkpiglet

SOLLY UNNI <3333333

i choose 1 if your singles are "sad"

but i choose 3 if it's bright.

but you sound AMAZING! haha

i can't wait until the whole thing is out =D

Guest Heartbreakid

the 2nd cover is good...really nice track there! i've always loved those two <3

***just wondering...if u needed a male voice for a duet track :rolleyes: ... yeah i can mix too ^^

Guest dark intuitions

*keeping a spot so she can come back and listen in 3 mins*

I haven't heard a duet this good for a long time, well at least, not one that touches me so..

I love the original song the beat is sampled from

This song makes it better.

Mikez, sounding good! I didn't see it as too aggressive, I rather liked the juxtaposition of your rougher delivery and her smooth vocals

I love the back and forth parts best, those are gorgeous. One complaint, ...not allowed to download yet :(

I like the 3rd and 4th cover. Third is easier on the eye in terms of colour, but i like the layout of the fourth. Hmm...

Guest twist&fall-

omg. solly ( may i call you that? ) i scooted to here and was amazed why you requested for

graphics in the artwork section. now i knoww! =DD seriously, your voice is sooooo amazing! :wub: and so

does mikez rap! ^^

i can't wait to hear more of your songs and and goshhh. i can't wait to download them either!

^___________^

about the graphic,

im gonna say, #3 fits beautifully. =DDD

<3

AJA AJA!

Guest _dovely

Love your voice <33333333333333

oh yeah. I ilchon-ed u too.

Hope u don't mind. ^^

I like the cover #3. ^^

Guest sikkony

I pick cover 3, the contrast is good. The others are good too, but 3 is definitely caught my eye.

I really love your singing. Excellent timbre. Definitely different from what I've heard of you ages ago (I mean really ages ago) from memory. Excellent control. I notice you chose not to put in vibratos for your singing (at least I didn't notice any), but I like that stylistic choice :D.

I reckon Mikez rapping was more or less quite spot on, the approach and the power applied IMO.

I do think you sang the song slightly soft (light in timbre) in contrast to Mikez more powerful approach, but I still really enjoy the song.

Enjoyable beat for me, considering it was my first sit, so that was good too.

Can't wait to hear more original tracks of your album :D.

Guest juki_love

i loved the track! your voice is lovely in this solly^^~

for the album cover, i'm really liking the third one^^~ the second and fourth are pretty too~

Guest heartdrops

Omg, the song sounds sooooo good. I'm so serious. So jealous of your voice!

As for the cover, I like #2 and #4, so maybe 4 xD

Guest JF21©

SOLLY...i really admire you're talent girl!

as for which design..um..it's a toss up of either 2nd or 3rd....i'm really feeling the 2nd's color, but i say use the 3rd..i could see that as a CD cover the more i look at it.

*gives thumbs up*

Archived