• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tru32urluv

Name: Lynne

Email: azncutiepie93@yahoo.com

AIM/Paltalk: AIM: CuteLove831

Clip of your voice: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=569911

This seems like a very cool idea I would like to try it out ^^ Thanks for all your hard work :D

OHH SNAP...i forgot I just made it in RMBP...so does that mean I can't join this then? Ohh I'm so sorry!

My email has been very weird the last week. Did you get my reply to your email?

i got your email. [: i'm actually waiting for you to get on, but because of the time difference, it seems to be a bit difficult catching you online T_T;;; if i see you on, then i will start the interview right away. [:

you're not accepting any managers right now, but can we still apply for that position? just wondering?

sorry, but right now, we have more managers than singers. i am in desperate need of singers, graphic artists, and mixers. T_T;;;

OHH SNAP...i forgot I just made it in RMBP...so does that mean I can't join this then? Ohh I'm so sorry!

it's alright. have fun at RMBP [:

do i need to be in the US for this??

you can be anywhere in the world [:

hrmm...for mixers. how long would you give them to get the song mixed and get it ready?

depends on the situation and the song. at most, i'll give you 1-2 weeks. deadline can be negotiated, but it has to be something reasonable you know? like if you had bronchitis or you had someone who passed the way, that sort of excuses. if it's just you being lazy or not wanting to do it anymore just because, then i will be mad and upset. [: the truth is upon yourself, so lying isn't a good thing either. :PPPPP but, if i need to have something done quickly or urgent, then 3-5 days.

Guest teukstrid

Okay^^ Do I have the right username for you? I have tried staying on even when im not using the comp to see when you might come on but hmm : P

I have the whole day of because of my light school schedule so if youre on today I can come anytime.

Guest rainbowfull.

I just wanted to say that your voice is really amazing (: i listened to some of your songs on your soundclick & im absolutely loving your newest song.

the rapper is reaallyyyy good haha (:

when are you holding auditions until?

& mm, maybe its because im new to this, but you said that after auditioning, if you make it, youll either be a trainee or singer? so everything is all online & so youll train people online, right?

sorry for the questions, just a little curious.

good luck with your singing! ^^ <33

Guest Annyon

Hey I'm going to run this project-experiment thing where I collab my entertainment group with other entertainments. Want to be a part of that project too?

Iderno... It's just something to help promote one another's singers and entertainment and what not. ^^;

Thanks,

- Annyon

I just wanted to say that your voice is really amazing (: i listened to some of your songs on your soundclick & im absolutely loving your newest song.

the rapper is reaallyyyy good haha (:

when are you holding auditions until?

& mm, maybe its because im new to this, but you said that after auditioning, if you make it, youll either be a trainee or singer? so everything is all online & so youll train people online, right?

sorry for the questions, just a little curious.

good luck with your singing! ^^ <33

awww thank you <333333

for now, there will be no deadline for audition.

i train people through AIM talk or MSN. it'll be

a one on one training where i will train you to

sing the songs that i assign to you. [:

Hey I'm going to run this project-experiment thing where I collab my entertainment group with other entertainments. Want to be a part of that project too?

Iderno... It's just something to help promote one another's singers and entertainment and what not. ^^;

Thanks,

- Annyon

maybe later in the future cause right now, i'm hecka busy with personal stuff and the auditions, so once i die down a bit, i'll see. sounds fun though!

Guest Annyon

^ Ahh yes I don't mean as in right now. I still need to work on my own entertainment and also all the other collabs that I'm in. But thanks! I'll let you know when this project officially starts. ^^;

im not sure if you received my PM, but here it is...

Name: Renee Marie Plarizan

Email: bo.nee@hotmail.com

AIM/Paltalk: Aim: B08E

Clip of your voice: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=790052

P.S: im not the one singing, that's my friend. Im the one who is rapping. I made both of the songs. (except for the instrumental)

you can check out my clips from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=End6BckxoT4 – big bang: fist attempt to sing in korean, so, dont expect too much..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQuVGn6nbkQ - lexy

oh wow your voice is amazing x__X

i listened to your soundclick and i was like O___O~

buu i wanna join but i dun have a mic >>"

maybe ill get one soon T^T

and i just wanted to ask how do you train the people who got in? o.o

likee, you said MSN/AIM etc but like through words or video etc etc,,

Archived