{ Soompi } Visual Star Entertainment ★

Guest Solly

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r0mantisteg0ist

D: my soundclick recently got deleted

tough luck, i guess :T

erm. solly i'm wondering whether you got my audition before all the songs got wiped out, or should i re-up them :]

Guest Reiren

I just sent my audition, but out of curiosity, is it possible for me to apply to mix too, or would I have to withdraw my artist audition? I really do enjoy mixing XD.

Guest Solly

Nuna! :D When do auditions end?

I'm not sure. It will end soon once the VIP contest ends (which is unknown but almost over).

D: my soundclick recently got deleted

tough luck, i guess :T

erm. solly i'm wondering whether you got my audition before all the songs got wiped out, or should i re-up them :]

Yes, I did get your clips.

I just sent my audition, but out of curiosity, is it possible for me to apply to mix too, or would I have to withdraw my artist audition? I really do enjoy mixing XD.

Apply as a mixer just in case because we are in DEEP need of mixers. Just a reminder that you cannot be both a staff member and a singer. [x

Guest dahye_is_here

Solly, do you mind if I send in another audition?

I didn't read the part that we had to send in FULL songs.

I have a better mic this time and I wanna send in another song.

:D

Guest Reiren

Apply as a mixer just in case because we are in DEEP need of mixers. Just a reminder that you cannot be both a staff member and a singer. [x

Actually, I think I change my mind about being a singer. Firstly, I'm probably not good enough anyway XD. Secondly, I think being able to mix brilliant things is more fun, and mixing original songs is just <33.

I'll send in my application later (the site's not working for me today for some reason). Feel free to disregard my singing audition :3.

Guest Solly

^aww... okay. whatever you want to do is fine. [= and the site isn't working...?! weird... lemme go check and see what's wrong with it O_O;;;

Guest Reiren

I think it might just be my fail internet XD! I seems to be working today :3.

I was sold at the fact you guys do original songs. I want to mix original songs! Because then, no matter what happens, I was somewhat responsible for putting the song together >8D!

Guest oasisღ

Just a question, but for our audition clip, would you prefer for the song to be in a particular language? :3

Guest Solly

Just a question, but for our audition clip, would you prefer for the song to be in a particular language? :3

I would prefer one of the required languages.

Korean, Japanese, or English

Guest Solly

audition is going to be closed very soon (probably sometime this weekend)... please send in your auditions as soon as you can! thanks!

Guest aiko_da luv child

umm.. i sent in an audition (my name's Jade)

but I don't think i sent in the right songs.

Could I send in another application?

Oh yeahs, i think i signed up for manager

(or maybe it was mixer.. idr) but if I didn't

i meant to.

Guest Solly

^okay then, just hurry and send me the new singer application!

auditions close on saturday and yeah... T_T;;;

Guest minnilu

...o.O just send in my application.... hope I'm still in time? >___<

cuz it's past midnight here already >___________<

Guest ignoreme

has joon left vse?

i was checking the forum & website plus this thread

and i don't seem to find his name anywhere

Archived