Shin Hyun Joon 신현준

Guest adikkeluangman

March 17, 2013
Shin Hyeon-Joon gets married on May… it’s not because of a special reason  Source: Innolife Korea l Nate
934924d30c73cf0adf3bc008d6e8084a.jpg

Actor Shin Hyeon-Joon revealed why he’s getting married on May 26. 
Shin Hyeon-Joon is getting married with a woman 12 years younger than him at Seoul Hayatt hotel. The bride is very beautiful woman who majored in music, and the two people are getting married after knowing each other for a long time. With the sudden news of Shin Hyeon-Joon’s marriage there were assumptions that they are getting married of speeding or thinking of Shin Hyeon-Joon’s sick father. 
About this, a person from Shin Hyeon-Joon’s agency said, “The schedule is not due to bride’s pregnancy. His father’s illness is considered, but the main reason is Shin Hyeon-Joon’s KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Broadcast’ schedule. He is going to get married after the recording of ‘Entertainment Broadcast’.” 
Shin Hyeon-Joon previously was envy toward SBS ‘Midnight Entertainment’ Seo Gyeong-Seok announcing his marriage himself. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 17, 2013
Shin Hyun Jun “A bride-to-be, I felt like I would regret throughout my life if I miss her” Source: Innolife Korea
201303170842777190_5145042b3a976.jpg
Shin Hyun-Jun who is going to marry announced himself the story of his wedding. On 16th Shin Hyun-Jun drew attentions directly mentioning about his marriage and the bride-to-be through KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Broadcast Show’ of which he takes on MC.
Shin Hyun-Jun said “We have been dating for 6 months” and “She is not an overseas Korean, and she has studied music in USA until now from her young age.” Shin Hyun-Jun said that he didn’t trust what seniors who already married have said. He explained the situation when they first met, saying “When we grazed I felt so great and I looked back, and she looked back on me too” and “I saw her for the first time, but I felt like I have seen her for a long time. My heart fluttered and I was nervous.” Shin Hyun-Jun made people wonder saying “I thought I would regret throughout my life if I miss her, so I walked to her and she walked to me too. She was trying to get my signature” and “It brought us together.”
About the rumors that her pregnant made them marry in a hurry, he drew a line saying “It is absolutely not a pregnant. In fact my father is sick. So I prepare marry in haste.” [Photo=KBS broadcast capture]

March 17, 2013
Shin recalls it was love at first sight
By Moon Gwang-lip Korea JoongAng Daily

20130316000560_0.jpg

Shin Hyun-joon says it that his bride-to-be was love at first sight. 
“I was entering a building and she was stepping out of it. I immediately turned around and she was looking at me too,” Shin told KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” on Saturday, a show where he is one of the hosts, describing the first encounter with his fiancee. 
“I felt as if she had been a longtime friend,” he said. 
“I thought I would regret it for the rest of my life if I let go of her.” 
Earlier Saturday, his agency said that 44-year-old actor would marry a woman 12 years his junior May 28 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. 
Their first encounter occurred six months ago, and Shin denied media speculation that he set the marriage date early because she is pregnant. 
“It is nothing like pregnancy at all,” Shin said. “I am a bit old and my father is sick.”
His future wife has been studying music in the United States since she was “young,” Shin said. 

March 18, 2013
Shin Hyun-jun to Tie the Knot in May
The ChosunIlbo
2013031800452_0.jpg

Actor Shin Hyun-jun will marry his girlfriend of six months on May 26, he announced on his television show Saturday.
"As my father is sick, we're in a bit of a hurry to get married," Shin added. The bride-to-be is 12 years younger and studying for a doctorate in music overseas.
The couple's first encounter was like a scene from a movie. Shin bumped into the woman in the doorway of a building and they almost fell in love at first sight.
Shin was predominantly active in movies but more recently appeared in a couple of TV series since last year. He also teaches acting at Induck University. 

March 18, 2013
Actor Shin to wed in May
By Julie Jackson The Korea Herald

20130318000877_0.jpg
A screenshot of actor Shin Hyun-joon making his wedding announcement on KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” (KBS)
Actor Shin Hyun-joon is to be married in May. 
Shin, 44, made the announcement of his engagement on the KBS program “Entertainment Weekly.” 
Shin’s bride-to-be, whom he met about six months ago, is a Korean-American music graduate student who is 12 years his junior. He explained that she was born in Korea but has been studying in the U.S. since she was a kid. He also said she will stay in Korea for a short while after the wedding but must eventually return to the U.S. 
The two will marry on May 26 at the Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel. 

March 25, 2013
Shin Hyun-joon has a new kids’ book
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

25204745.jpg

Actor Shin Hyun-joon announced the release of his second children’s book “Clown With Smile and Tear” yesterday.
“This is my second children’s book. Call me a children’s book writer,” Shin posted on his personal Twitter account along with a photo of himself holding his two books. 
He also shared a life lesson in the message.
“To make dreams come true, [one] needs hope. And hope comes when [one] puts in effort. Dreaming without putting in any effort will never make the dream come true,” said Shin.
He tries to teach children that they can’t expect anything to come effortlessly.
Shin released his first book “Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” in November last year.
Meanwhile, Shin attracted public attention earlier this month after he announced his wedding plans.
In May, he will marry a woman 12 years his junior at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. He went public with the news on KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” where he is a host.

• 1 month later...

May 6, 2013
Shin Hyun Jun reveals a photo taken in front of Namdaemun Source: StarNews l Nate ++ 20130505163154793.jpg

Shin Hyun Jun revealed a photo taken in front of Namdaemun.
On May 5th, Shin Hyun Jun uploaded the photo on his Twitter and wrote "5 years and 3 months...I've been waiting for a long time! I'm joyous, Namdaemun! Let's preserve our treaure!"
In the photo, Shin Hyun Jun is posing for a photo right in front of Namdaemun.
During May 4th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', Shin Hyun Jun said, "#1 national treasure, Namdaemun, finally returned to us after 5 years and 3 months. I'm very glad, and I am planning to make a visit there."
On the other hand, netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "He really went there", "He is looking great", and "I should go there myself as well."
/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com
2013050501000382800028861.jpg

May 8, 2013
Hallyu Stars do good deeds

By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

A number of local celebrities are doing good deeds. Actress Kim Sung-eun, an honorary ambassador of Holt Children’s Services, visited the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family yesterday to show her support for a project that provides baby products to single moms. Actor Shin Hyun-joon visited the Korea Red Cross in Jung District, central Seoul, to commemorate World Red Cross Day and to celebrate the opening of Hope Lounge, a cafe and shelter open to all. 
NISI20130508_0008144045_web.jpg
Actor Shin Hyun-joon claps at the Korea Red Cross in Jung District to celebrate the opening the Hope Lounge yesterday. [NEWSIS]
Photos from Nate, credit as stated
20130508085141_297003_520_322.JPG
20130508084249_296998_520_382.JPG
Actors Bae Soo Bin and Shin Hyun Jun
20130508083925_296997_348_550.JPG
459049_article.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The bride name is reveal, Kim Kyung Mi and also the date too next Sunday. One more week to go.
BKl1qfQCEAA-Pb7.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

He went to register his wedding today. I think her English name is Linda. Through the fail Google translator. He is so happy. Still not reveal her bride face.
BKsNQXACAAAenCA.jpgBKsNQf8CUAAlEi_.jpgBKsOXZjCMAEYWwL.jpg

Really glad to see SHJ and his beloved so happy, anticipating their special day! heart.gif

May 20, 2013
Shin Hyeon-joon registers marriage
Source: Segye.com via Hancinema.net
20130521000313_0.jpg

Actor Shin Hyeon-joon took shots of proof that he had registered his marriage and his wedding invitations.
Shin Hyeon-joon revealed on his Twitter, "We prayed to God and registered our marriage. I love you. Let's be happy".
The bride's face can't be seen in the pictures but she's holding a 'V' and seems very happy. Shin Hyeon-joon is wearing all black with sunglasses and a cap, hugging his bride and looking very happy.
Shin Hyeon-joon also revealed his wedding invitation cards. The two are getting married on the 26th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul. His bride is a 12-year-old younger, Korean-American musician.

20130521000316_0.jpg

May 21, 2013
Shin Hyun-joon To Be Married This Weekend
Posted by Kang Jung Yeon TenAsia 1369095448.jpg
Korean actor Shin Hyun-joon hugging his fiancee on May 20 [shin Hyun-joon's Twitter]
Korean actor Shin Hyun-joon has legally wed his his girlfriend of one year.Shin on Monday posted a photograph on his Twitter account showing him hugging his wife in front of the Gangnam-gu Office with the words, “We’re done registering our marriage after worshipping and thanking God.”
In another tweet the same day, he expressed his love for his wife by saying, “Let’s be happy on 6 p.m., May 26, 2013. Linda! I Love you!”
May 26 is the day Shin, 44, and his Korean-American wife who is 12 years younger, will hold their marriage ceremony at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul.
Shin, one of the most widely known actors in Korea, has appeared in numerous films and dramas during his 23-year acting career.
Reporter: Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.krEditor: Jessica Kim
Courtesy of SBS

Published on 20 May 2013 by ystarnews
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Y-STAR] Shin Hyunjoon registered his marriage

Guest adikkeluangman

BLErrHsCAAIXXJe.jpgD-1BLE5O5mCAAE_Xjq.jpg
Rang-i Kamnol kkk 
So he introduced his dog too. LOL
Can't believe the day will come. I saw Entertainment Weekly at KBSW this week and he teases his co-host when to get married. He used to be teased by her and other hosts in the show every week who is his gf/when to get married etc etc. 
I wonder if he accept endorsement for his reception. I know that Zegna Korea sponsored his clothes for EW.

Archived