INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Just keep watching and you'll find out. No, Kikyou does not die at the end. The Inuyasha series isn't even over yet cuz the manga is still continuing. Although I think they stopped the anime because it was catching up with the manga and yes, Naraku still has the shards.

:)

The anime stopped at 167 episodes and the manga is currently at Chapter 431.

huh? i`m confused .. so did the inuyasha series end or no?o.O

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the anime series ended but the manga is still continuing. there's no word when the manga series will end. Supposely the author said 500 chapters. Oo not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nycstrawberri21

Whats confusing is that the anime tv series of Inuyasha just suddenly stops. It doesn't finics or anything, they just stopped doing the anime. So the rest of the story you have to read. :(

Whats confusing is that the anime tv series of Inuyasha just suddenly stops. It doesn't finics or anything, they just stopped doing the anime. So the rest of the story you have to read. :(

I believe they stopped it cuz it was catching up to the manga. Hopefully they will continue with the anime after the manga is finish.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

yah....i need to read the manga now since i think the anime omly goes up tll 160 sumthing yah..so i'm gonna find the contiunes part!!

Guest nycstrawberri21

I heard that the anime is SO much better than the manga. I heard that it was partly because in the manga the guys don't look anywhere near as good as they do in the anime. :unsure:

ohayoo..minna-san..^_^

i'm newbie here.

i'm fans of inuyasha too..

i hope rumiko-sensei will finish the manga.....and also then continue the anime.

i want naraku death.

inuyasha ended with kikyo...:wub:

kagome return back to her world and back to school.....:D

Guest lazibratt

OMG are you seroius? The CN inuyasha stopped...NOOOOOOOo I love it to death. I have to dl it now..

Anyone know of a site to dl it? Please pm me.

Guest incredibleDORK

I'm so sad cuz they stopped making the anime. :( I hope they continue with more cuz it was so good! I <3 Inuyasha! He's so adorable. The way he pretends he doesn't care about Kagome and how he's so mean to the little fox. I forgot his name (see that's how long it's been since I've seen the series I've even forgotten their names!) aww... i think i'm gonna go rewatch the series i have now cuz talking about this makes me miss it.. hehe..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Let's hope Miroku and Sango finally hook up.

And that Shippo will have super powers at one of those "Special moments"

AND that someone will squish Myoga.

Archived