Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyyehse

no problem! i actually didn't get a chance to see him yet. that was when he planned the US tour during the Fall of 2009 but he had to cancel cause he was really sick and the venues weren't booked properly or something like that.

I'll see him for the first time this June! can't wait :)

Guest precious4e

I ordered my tickets online for NYC muahaha. Good thing I have work off that weekend.

@ Shirley: he came out with a DVD? lol i'm so behind. How is it?

Guest ladyyehse

it's a "documentary" so its not a dvd full of performances... i feel ripped off lol i mean, if i understood japanese, maybe it would've been better... i just watched with miyavi's voice narrating in the background, having no idea what was happening lol.

yayyy, i ordered the tickets too, but still didn't get it yet :o

Guest precious4e

^ lol that's kinda funny. So what does it document? Him in the process of recording an album? haha it'll be cool if it was just footage of him chilling on his days off lol.

Guest ladyyehse

its basically background footage of him throughout the Neo Samurai Black Tour, with some footage of fans and some perfs during the tour.

its kinda sad at some parts, but im confused as to why, cause theres several scenes when miyavi cries or like breaksdown and faints and stuff. i get sad when i saw that D:

Guest Leyaya

Hey, just wondering if anyone knew what the track list is looking like for his upcoming lives. I've got tickets to his Vancouver show but I haven't listened to his music in a few years and I don't exactly want to go not knowing any of the songs haha.

Guest ladyyehse

^go purchase at the Fillmore, but check to make sure theres a Ticket Office there first. I don't remember if it's at the venue itself or at some other affiliated venue. Hope to see ya there :) I got my tickets already!

did you guys hear his new song yet? It's different from his usual style, but I like it.

i missed the Live Streaming of his rehearsal, but thankgosh people recorded at posted it on YT :D

Guest precious4e

i got my tickets a few days ago woo hoo lol.

i'm looking forward to this concert.

finally get to see MYV live!

Guest le.lidiane

hello fans MYV! I'm super fan of the singer SonDambi, she is Korean ... before making her debut as a singer in Korea, she attended MYV clips of the singer and the group Paran (also Korean), I wonder if anyone knows what is the MV of the MYV Dambi appears! can anyone help me? Thanks!

Archived