Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRINCE KYARII

^YAY. The NY Show? see you there :D

:D see you there~~ what time are you gonna be waiting at the line?

just wondering.. coz the earlier you go.. the closer you stand to the stage *______*

Guest daniirawrr

anyone going to the anaheim show? or the LA show? im going to both and wanna see whos going from here :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crablyn

Is anyone going to his Vancouver show? Last time I checked you have to be 19+. None of my friends are really Miyavi's fans and I beg one of them to come with me but she's still gotta finish up her summer course. I feel uneasy going by myself so let me know if you're coming and want to go together~!

Guest xMoix

Guys I have a QUESTION:

Are the tickets for miyavis show in toronto at sound acadamy sold out?

thanks in advance!

Guest shortstufflai

oh poo ): i <3 miyavi.. i missed seeing him when he was in london ¬¬!!!

tickets are fricken impossible to get T_T

Guest StarCrystal

Guys I have a QUESTION:

Are the tickets for miyavis show in toronto at sound acadamy sold out?

thanks in advance!

I think they are still available on Ticketmaster. Also, a person Facebook is also selling them.

Does anyone know how long the concert will be?

Also, it's my first time buying a ticket from Ticketmaster.. I chose the Standard Mail option. Is it possible for my ticket to be sent more than 48 hours before the concert starts? Or is the 48 hours the normal time they send out the tickets..?

anyone going to the anaheim show? or the LA show? im going to both and wanna see whos going from here :)

i'm going to the LA show.. are you going by yourself??

I think they are still available on Ticketmaster. Also, a person Facebook is also selling them.

Does anyone know how long the concert will be?

Also, it's my first time buying a ticket from Ticketmaster.. I chose the Standard Mail option. Is it possible for my ticket to be sent more than 48 hours before the concert starts? Or is the 48 hours the normal time they send out the tickets..?

hii.. even though they say they send it out 48 hours before the concert, it's a lie. lol it's to get you to pay the $2.50 to print your tickets. they actually send it out as soon as they process your order. i got my tickets 1 week after i placed my order.

but dangg... i can't believe ticketmaster has a processing charge now! adding up the faculty and convenience charge.. it's a total of $20 for all those charges.

Guest ladyyehse

yeah, they charge way too many fees. Thats why I prefer buying at the venue, but then I was scared it'll sell out so I preordered the tickets. But yay, I believe Miyavi is already here tonight playing at San Diego? I'll see him in 17 days! YESSSSSS. But I'm kinda sad how Miyavi requested that cameras be prohibited :( i wanted a picture of him.

I live so far away that I can not get to his concert. How I envy you all guys :((

i was saying the same thing when he had concerts only in asia and europe. so hopefully you can see him live!!!

yeah, they charge way too many fees. Thats why I prefer buying at the venue, but then I was scared it'll sell out so I preordered the tickets. But yay, I believe Miyavi is already here tonight playing at San Diego? I'll see him in 17 days! YESSSSSS. But I'm kinda sad how Miyavi requested that cameras be prohibited :( i wanted a picture of him.

ohh.. the venue doesn't charge? so the price of the ticket is actually the price of the ticket?? i was going to preorder too, but i had to do some planning and lagged it. i'd definitely preorder for seats, if it's GA i don't mind getting it later. where will you be seeing him at? yeah.. he requested that last time as well. i just want a few memorabilia pictures you know? haha like i was there!! and another with those i'm going with. so we'd be YAY YAY YAY. lol

Guest daniirawrr

@lilxwebster (cuz it wont let me quote)

im actually going with two of my friends actually. are you planing on waiting in line? are you going by yourself?

Guest Niroz41

Im so excited for this!

Going to the Chicago show~

How early should I get there? Trying to get as close to the stage as possible but I don't want to battle my friend out of bed...at the crack of dawn...on summer vacation...just to sit there alone for hours under an intense death glare of someone who was deprived of their favorite thing for no reason..

Guest Mandu

^

I don't know if it'll be the same for your show, but my friends and I (at the LA live in Club Nokia last night) got in line around 3-4 hours before the doors opened and we managed to get a pretty good spot..a good 2 rows behind the barrier, so we were still close. It was actually around like 2-ish hours before the doors opened that the line started getting pretty crowded. Good luck and hope you enjoy the show!

Guest cocoax

i went to the show in LA, too! My freinds and i got there at 7:00am. So like 13 hours before they opened the doors. We were in the first row close to the center, so for me, the wait was worth it. Because there is a big difference from first row and second row, but that's just what i think :P The first 10 hours go by really quickly but it's the last couple that drive you insane ;]

Guest Mandu

^

Haha, yeah that's true! The last show I went to (in 2007) I had to watch from the balcony so getting GA was good enough for me~ (the only time I'm kind of thankful for my height, lol) I was a little to the right from the center and every time Miyavi came over to our side the whole crowd tried to mob him XD (well..it was kind of like that the entire time haha) My mom ended up going to the back in the middle of the show cause she couldn't stand the screaming XD she's his fan now, apparently lol.

I was pretty much dying waiting in the pit; my legs were KILLING me D: the show didn't start until like 9 @_@ Everyone was cheering for the techie hehe.

Guest cocoax

Yeah, the last show besides the one at club nokia that i went to was the one at avalon which was a while ago. I didn't get to the front that time so i was really happy this time around :]

I'm super short so the bar in the front row was so high that i had to stand on my tippy toes throughout the entire show. But standing up was kind of a relief for me after sitting for more than twelve hours!

The only thing I was upset about was that he didn't play any of his older songs.

Other than that, the show was AMAZING :D

Archived