Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

Guest mikamoui

Lawllll. I'M SAD. I CAN'T GO XD MYV's concert is on a Monday in Dallas, which is a 4 hour drive. SOB. and I'm being a nerd to stay at school till late to help out with an event. sobb. lawl. D; Well...whoever is going have two times the fun for me and anyone else who can't make it! XD.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyyehse

wtf. seriously is that a mistake?

i think it is. cause like theres alot of other shows that say 12 AM too, but i seriously doubt its gonna be that late.

Man. Since I can't go to the Dir en Grey's show in Dallas, I'm going to go to Miyavi's, haha. <3.

Didn't even know about his tour until the other day. (:

Going to buy center balcony tickets later today~ Kekeke.

Guest FLAMELUV

hey you guys going to the concert in seattle?

do you know what's going on with the tickets?

O__o... is it all sold out already? cuz i can't get to the purchasing page!

Guest ladyofthieves

Wow. This is one long thread. *applauds to all you happy typers* O.o I'm still wondering what to do with all the pictures I've fished from here as I've crawled through those pages... :3

Answers to random questions... I think since some of you have been to the shows you might know the answers to these already, but in case you don't... Lovelie is pronounced "Ravri", the Kabuki Boys aren't with Miyavi this time, he's got some brand new dudes with him. XD

Does anyone know where I can find the translation to the Pop 'n Roll Koushien lyrics? I've tried to find them, but I seem pretty useless at finding things. And the SKINs photoshoot scans too... I know someone posted them ages ago, but the links don't work anymore...

Guest Crablyn

Who else is going to his Seattle concert oh yah btw they're just making some adjustments with the ticket sales, it'll be up sometime next week; that's what they said 'least.

Guest precious4e

^ my tickets didn't come in yet = T

but my boss is gonna let me out of work an hour early so i won't miss the beginning of the show!!

Guest ladyyehse

yayyyy ! i hope you'll be able to find me :[

btw, wanna meet up once before going to the diru concert or before the miyavi concert? i'm scared i won't see you at the miyavi concert and i won't be able to get my ticket. plus i gotta pay you back D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ladyyehse

double post but,

MIYAVI CANCELLED USA TOUR :[

miyavi is pretty sick right now and he didn't recover from his injuries from his previous lives so the staff is gonna make miyavi return to japan and rest. as of right now the US tour is cancelled, but hopefully he'll reschedule it to maybe late November if he recovers soon.

i'm pretty upset that he can't make it to NYC (again) but i think his health is more important.

still looking forward to seeing him live, but i hope he gets well soon.

aww T^T hope he will get well soon >_< we can wait ne~!

(lucky me that he'll come to Beijing in Dec....i guess >_<)

*waves to Shirley*

Guest ladyyehse

:[

i'm pretty disappointed that i don't get to see him yet again, but hey his health is more important !

i hope he'll reschedule soon though :] still anticipate seeing him live <3

Answers to random questions... I think since some of you have been to the shows you might know the answers to these already, but in case you don't... Lovelie is pronounced "Ravri", the Kabuki Boys aren't with Miyavi this time, he's got some brand new dudes with him. XD

Eh? Really?

I thought it was just 'Love'' &''lee'' O_o

Even though im not in USA still sad that Miyavi cancelled the tour but he'll come back (healthy!) & the rock the stage better than ever!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh Finallyyyyyyyy

--------------------------------------

“雅-miyavi-”2009 中国北京演唱会

2009119115421947.jpg

举办时间:2009年12月6日(周日Sun)

开场(OPEN) 18:00 开演(START) 19:00

举办会场:星光现场(北京市东城区和平里西街79号三层)

售票价格:800元、350元

总 票 房:021-62328325(长寿路767号西部大厦4楼)

特 玛 捷:400-707-9999(www.ticketmaster.cn)

星光现场:010-64255677、64177845(日语)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone here live in Beijing? you can join me on that day x]

• 4 weeks later...

^

*hugs* hold on, shirley~! I'm sure that he'll go to meet you there soon~!

ahh 3 days left x3

but guess what >_<

- ASIA -

2009/12/4 中国/上海/雲峰劇場

2009/12/6 中国/北京/星光現場

2009/12/12 台湾/台北/Y17台北青少年センター

2009/12/20 タイ/Bangkok/5th flr. Siam Kolakarn Bldg. (BTS National Stadium Statn)

he'll come to Bangkok~!!!!

idk why everyone wants to come to Bangkok when i wasn't there anymore...

last time is SuG

-.-

OMG~! xDDDDDDDDDDD

i was just back from his live in Beijing xDDDDDD

OMGOMG:SDlkfjals;dkfjap;roaerjfkal;kfjds;lkjsdf;sdf

*dies&goes to hvn*

^

he will, shirley, he will ^_^/

o.k., here's my report xDD

but gomen for my engRish >_</

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- NEO TOKYO SAMURAI BLACK WORLD TOUR 2009 -

2009.12.06 @ Star Live, Beijing, P.R.China. ~7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

SDC12763.jpg

more pix here

lucky me *_* i was in the middle/ 2nd-3rd roll/ front of the stage well..like everywhere i guess >.> there're a big group of fangirls/bandgirls took the best position and they didn't allow anyone to be around near the stage -_- but lucky me (again) that when i talked to them (in english) they let me in but not too close..

and after waiting for a while, myv was moonwalking out~! lol yeah and he&his dancers did a lot of MJ-ish dance but omg *jaw drops* he's soooooooooo gorgeous *O* (i know he's gorgeous already but omgomg lol ahh, you'll understand what i mean when you see him ne, shirley ^_^) i can't remember the exactly list but most of them are from his latest work such as boom hah boom hah hah, are you ready to rock?, shouri no v-rock, hi no hikari sae todokanai kono basho de, etc.. actually, i secretly wished for his old songs more than the mixed ones but it's all good~! when he played solo, man *__* it's effing awesome~!!! and believe me, his singing was great too~!!

he also talked to us in mando ^_^ well..actually he talked in 3 languages @_@ japanese-mando-english lol i remember that he's greeting us like did you already eat/hv dinner? (你吃了吗?)and something likes Beijing is so cold but I'm so hot hahaha he also mentioned to his daughter ^_^ like thanks for welcome for his daughter and she loves you too~! thanks for coming and blah blah blah.

i think he's still tired from shanghai's live (12.04) coz he fainted twice >_< well it's probably because he did his best for his show. i mean even if there're not so many ppl in the hall *coughs* but he put all his might to his performance and it turned out really awesome~!!! he even climbed up the stage light poles on both sides to greet all fans~! lol all i can say is his live is effing awesome~!!! i jumped & head-banged so much till my neck hurts >_<

aiya~! i'm late for the class >_</

Archived