Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

Guest Mandu

At least we got a little preview for the new album :D (which isn't going to be released for some time..) loved the energy he brought to the stage and THE WATER SPRAYING!!!

I was kind of surprised that it was only him, Bobo, and that keyboard guy. What happened to the Kavki Boiz? Is it because he went independent or whatever? o.o

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cocoax

hahah, i know! the new songs were great! He said on his twitter that he wrote another one during a rehearsal after the show! I really liked bobo, he's a really good drummer. But yeah, I think it's because he became independent.

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

That's why he only performed the songs from his latest album and singles. His older songs are copywrited and owned by his ex-management. I think that's why he changed up kimi negai wo for the performance, i didn't like it that much :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minekyo

kya kya kyaaa~!

I went to his concert in Toronto yesterday

he was amazing !!!

I was in awe and i was just speechless !

he was too beautiful ! T____T

Guest ladyyehse

I'll be seeing him this Sunday! Can't wait. I believe he's playing at Boston right now! AHHHH i want to see him so bad. too bad he's not allowing cameras. I really wanted a pic of him :( but anyways other than that, I KNOW he'll throw a great show! super excited! gonna wait in line super early to be front row heheheh.

i just went to the boston one and it was freaking awesome dude!

yeah miyavi requested no cameras so no picture or vids =[ i shouldve snapped one at the end tho, mad. but it was so crazy!!! i was in total awe when he came out i almost cried loll

he even played a song he wrote a few days ago.. i'm still like... omz lmao

Guest ladyyehse

aw crap, so no one could get a pic of him? :(

ITS TOMORROW! I'm so excited XD I hope he tours every year like Diru. haha

Guest PRINCE KYARII

YO NEW YORK!!!!! AMAZING NIGHT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!! GOOD TIMES ROCKING WITH MIYAVI!!!! SWEATING, BEING SPRAYED WATER ON AND SHARING THE PASSING WATER BOTTLES!!! LOL dang, he was awesome! i can't wait til next time he comes! gah.. i saw cobra 84 before the concert several times.. but i didnt have to guts to go up to him!! T^T dang it. but anyway... LAST NIGHT = UNFORGETTABLE

Guest pepsi_twist9

Ugh, i wanted to see him so bad, but didn't have the money at the time. -sigh- So jealous of those that got to see him.

Anyway, Miyavi update:

2ey7uqs.jpg

even though I cant spend the time with her so much,

im always filled with tons of love.

あんまずっと一緒に居てやれ ねーけど

かっけー親父になる為に日々頑張ってるぞ!!

trans and source: http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/914136.html

Guest ladyyehse

SO THE NEW YORK SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!

late post i know, but still that was seriously one of my best nights ever. despite the sweating and the crazy heat, it was fcukin AWESOME!

I think there were lots of pauses cause a lot of people fainted, or wasn't feeling good, but still great show nonetheless. I think meevs had to stop a couple of times to wipe his sweat haha.

By the end of the concert, all of my clothes was soaked from sweat and water that was sprayed to me. i felt miyvai's water spray! lol

but yeah, iw as like 4/5 row? people kept pushing so i ended up on the right side, but miyavi played there all night :D and by the end, i got to like 2/3 row hehe.

i'll update with the set list later. but still AMAZING. too bad my poster got crumpled :(

got so lazy to write about it but club nokia was awesome!! i was surprised at how small the audience was. i didn't see much pushing or shoving down at the pits. i also remembered, it was grad week for most students which is probably one reason. i was up at the VIP lounge. i was scared that i wouldn't be able to see to well with my row CC tickets, but the view was pretty great! i loved the intimate atmosphere. and Bobo-san rocked!!! barefoot while drumming?? awesome!! we were teary-eyed when he spoke to us at the end before performing Sakihokoru Hana no You Ni. thank you miyavi-san for another amazing concert!!

i also got to meet melody!! and baby lovelie!! hehe melody brought baby lovelie to the vip seatings and sat all the way in the back. lovelie was clapping, jumping up and down cheering for her daddy. hehe she's sooo cute! she's inherited the rocker spirit indeed! my sister saw melody and lovelie walking towards backstage door, and said "baby!" so melody turned around and showed us lovelie. hehe after the concert ended, i was reluctant but walked up to where she sat and got her autograph! i've been a fan of melody before she married miyavi, so i was in awe speaking and looking at her. she's superrr pretty and superrr sweet & nice. she just sat there with lovelie sleeping on her shoulder talking to us. meeting melody was like the icing on the cake to the miyavi concert. i'm like still in awe writing this. lol thank you melody-san!!

BTW, melody is pregnant!! let's welcome the new baby. ^^ おめでとうございます to miyavi & melody & big sister Lovelie!!!!!

Guest ladyyehse

^OMG seriously? thats amazing! you're so lucky!

aww miyavi is gonna have lots of fun with the new baby boy. congrats miyavi!

• 2 months later...
Guest ladyyehse

HAPPY BELATED TO MIYAVI <3 and yay his single is finally out! can't wait to receive it in the mail :D

kinda sad how he changed the "bonus DVD" to a bonus CD... but ohwells. I LOVEEEE MEEVS :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest LePaine

Yesterday i went to his concert finally at Amsterdam Melkweg.

I truly love playing his music, but i'm really am angry of the public who went also to his concert. >:(

Guest vtduong

^ My God I'm so jealous with you :(. Have to find some fancams to watch =(

But what went wrong with the public there?

Guest LePaine

^ My God I'm so jealous with you :(. Have to find some fancams to watch =(

But what went wrong with the public there?

Well some of the public (behind & a bit middle) are talking while Miyavi sings.

I know that there is many people with camera's breaking rules of taking picture. So as you can read from Miyavi's twitter 'im NOT on stage 2 b a model but 2 play the guitar. musicians all want audience feel music. no matter wat I cant stop lovin u Netherlands.' is a cause of many camera's (with a bit flash I see. <.<').

But Miyavi himself has a reason for being arrogant in begin.. (He plays first song and after that he walked away {heard that he's angry of soundcheck} in which it confused me.

but weird thing is that he said 'To be honest I started to hate Holland, but now i'm loving it'.

http://thepaine.tumblr.com/post/4210556270/29-03-2011-amsterdam-melkweg-miyavi-whats-my-name

It's not a great blog I write (I use it more for diary what I went).

Archived