Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest springpebble

@weloverachel_stv, you might get your wish sooner than expected :-) fans of PMY on twitter is blazing with joy for her ;-) now our baby Min Young will really have her closure and can finally live with nary a caution for fear of being unjustly criticize ;-) She was more actually free spirited when she was not under the radar of any censoring eyes...Go Ms. Min Young, shine and be the best that you can be! & don't forget Changminers love you!  :o) <:-P :-*

springpebble said: @weloverachel_stv, you might get your wish sooner than expected :-) fans of PMY on twitter is blazing with joy for her ;-) now our baby Min Young will really have her closure and can finally live with nary a caution for fear of being unjustly criticize ;-) She was more actually free spirited when she was not under the radar of any censoring eyes...Go Ms. Min Young, shine and be the best that you can be! & don't forget Changminers love you!  :o) <:-P :-*

Guest treasure51

Ha..ha..ha.. I am so happy for the news. Party time.. <:-P <:-P

Btw, @PiyuMiUmesha , Min Young always has gorgeous smile.

It was the haters that always connected her with him. ;)

Guest springpebble

@saved2k, hahaha yes! Let's celebrate! See how classy PMY's fan are when they receive a should be downer report ;-) They are happy for both parties no matter how the relationship goes. But now I enjoined all PMY fans to really pray for her for a fruitful career and for the man that God has prepared for her to come in God's perfect time. God bless everyone!  :x

Couldn't help but LOL when I read the news. Just a big sigh of relief. Most happy because this would hopefully finally release PMY from that past. Not that its really bad to connect her with that since its part of her journey, but what we wish to avoid is the cruelty and the bashing she had to endure due to this connection. Wishing all parties the best though. 

Guest blossomnagr

It is really late, actually it is 5 am in my part of the world but can't go to bed until I share my joy over the news here as well. 
Friends on twitter know how happy I am and that I can't contain myself for the time being. It is really a very good news for me. I wish the very best to both parties that revealed the news and truly believe that it is a blessing news for PMY and her fans, CLEAN SLATE. Though I always keep silent on personal matters, this one needed to be commented. 
Have a wonderful day everyone and let the party begin. 
PS. If PMY updates today with a big smile, I change my pics on all SNS. I haven't done it since I entered the fandom but I promise to differ if my wish is fulfilled though I am already happy to the moon and back. LOL  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest Eileen531

Truly a blessing in disguise.  Everyone is being very classy wishing the other parties the best, truly a good example of how fans should behave. I'm impressed.  Clean slate, couldn't agree more...
Blossom, very happy to hear that twitter is a buzz and unlike me you do always keep personal matters private but I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on this event.P.S.  you said your part of the world it's 5:: am........i always thought you were in NY......which would be the same time as me. lol
Slainte to fresh beginnings!

Omo! Am I too late about the news? I was like... Yahoooo!!! when I heard about the twitter update! PMY can now freely move forward. A closure that has been closed long enough but haters keep on crushing it. And now, there's nothing more to squeeze and nothing more to crush from Park Min Young. She took all of it! Those bashing and harsh words and even threats that a person can get. I'm so happy about the news. Hope she could get a boyfriend that could protect her. BRAVO to all classy fans who stayed with PMY all the way... 

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

At last! Suzy is just a cover up! There's a deeper truth to this! The good news for us is to finally see her dating a new man! Ahhh a handsome Italian hunk will look good on her! Italians are romantic just like her! We are so excited for her future love! To all her haters especially to the fans of that "PERFECT HALLYU QUEEN" who's the most BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT human being in the entire universe, said her fans, go get a life people! Min Young is a decent girl and was never a boyfriend snatcher just like what they are saying about her! Before you hate her, set the record straight and open your brain cells! Just to clarify, min young was MIN HO'S GIRLFRIEND FIRST BEFORE your beloved idol came into the picture! Be careful of your harsh words against her because you might be shocked if you'll know the real truth about her and min ho! She's the real victim here! She's a very brave woman! We are so happy about this cover up thing because finally she can go on with her life! Don't worry haters Min Young will not steal her EX BOYFRIEND back from your PERFECT ANGEL! Sorry guys! this will be the last time m gonna mention min ho's name! Love you min young!

And for the last time, to all her haters! Say whatever you wanna say against her but we think that min ho and her loved each other secretly and sincerely! They are soulmates! They will die loving each other forever even if they are both married with their respective partners! You can feel deeper love and electricity that will go on forever between them! Sorry haters! Nothing beats the ORIGINAL! eat your heart out and die of jealousy! Okay nuff said! Thank goodness I've said my piece! Sorry guys! Love you!

Guest springpebble

@blossomnagr, lol with you, same here my dear ;-) and I hope your wish will be granted. But knowing our PMY, she will the more stay out of the limelight until the bruhahaha of the matter dies down. Our PMY is that prudent when it comes to protecting herself and loved ones against negative vibes. She rather distance herself and becomes more ninja just as to avoid again misunderstandings in the future. But then again she might surprise us and celebrate with us :-)
So, fellow fans of PMY if ever we don't hear much from her, we should understand that she's staying out as not to steal the show from anybody but tbh I hope she's also on a secret date somewhere wehehehehehehe :D

So true wanna see her fall in love with a fine hot man! Yay! I'm so excited for her future love! Min young loves museums and arts! Ahhh it will be so lovely to see her dating a french or Italian man! She's such a classy woman! Min young selca pleaseeeeee!

@rushcute you mean those stupid fans are threatening her? Hahaha! They are so ignorant! Why would you threaten an ex girlfriend? Hahaha! Nothing beats the ORIGINAL! Her haters are so funny! Just because they want Min Ho to marry their PERFECT IDOL, they will do everything to destroy Min Young! LOL! I pity them! They are so funny! Don't worry haters, min young will not get her ex boyfriend back! They are so insecure! Min Young is a big threat! If I'm the gf of MH now, I will surely feel the stress and jealousy because min young is a good cook, smart woman and a kind hearted soul! Fitted to be a mom! One hot momma someday! Okay! Sorry for the last time guys! Promise I will not mention MH again! Love you guys!

Guest springpebble

@rushcute, She'll be more ninja that you will not hear anything from her when she's on a secret date hehehe she will be silent for awhile that you will feel a drought not hearing from her ;-)

I just can't get over it when you said that her haters are threatening her? Like what were they saying? @rushcute wow! The nerve of those cheap haters to threaten her! Hello people! She's THE EX GIRLFRIEND! The FIRST ONE before your PERFECT HUMAN BEING IDOL came into the picture! I repeat! Min Young is the EX GIRLFRIEND! THE ORIGINAL! THE FIRST ONE BEFORE THE LAST ONE CAME! LOL! How dare you threaten her! LOL! They are so funny! Bwahahaha I can't help myself from laughing! Don't wait for Min Young to slap you with THE TRUTH! Be careful haters! Karma is coming! Silent water runs deep! REMEMBER THAT STUPID HATERS! Just concentrate on your PERFECT ANGEL! SHE'S THE BEST ACTRESS IN SOUTH KOREA! THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD! Sorry Min Young is not perfect like her! Sorry guys our Min Young is imperfect like us! Love you min young! Yay! At last! She's free!