Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Park Min Young is so pretty! She's like a doll. I love her outfits. Thank goodness they allowed fancams and thank you to everyone who shared.

I soooo envy those lucky fans who were able to see her during her first fanmeeting. Min Young was so generous to her fans. She prepared for the event so well. She sang, dance and even prepared hand-made gifts! Just thinking about all the time and effort she put into everything, I'm just so amazed on how she appreciates her fans. She's so kind and sweet. I love her more dearly after this :wub:

• Like 5

I just saw the translated letter of Min Young to her fans. The message was so heartfelt. I feel sorry she had to go through those difficult times and I've also read about those struggles from her old interviews :tears:. I can't help but feel sad everytime I read about it. But the thing is, everyone get to experienced those times in our life. No one gets the exception. The challenge is how you overcome and deal with it. And knowing that she's in a happy state in her life right now makes me really proud of her not just an artist but as a person. She was able to get past it.

You are such a strong and good person Park Min Young. Keep on pursuing your passions and ignore those haters. Your loyal fans will always have your back.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

18.10.22 Spot #ParkMinYoung with team filming Busted season 2

This is great! I'm looking forward to the next season of Busted. Glad they have most of the original members back. I wonder if LKS would have a replacement.

• Like 4

I thought I read somewhere that it has not been decided if LKS is coming back or not. I hope he still film with them as his time permits him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I thought I read somewhere that it has not been decided if LKS is coming back or not. I hope he still film with them as his time permits him. 

I hope you're right because I'd like to see LKS again in Busted but I think the news report was from Soompi so I thought it's already final.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rosierosie said:

She is such a sweet and kind actress :)!!! She looks so radiant and beautiful!! 

Yes she's so beautiful and radiates so much happiness! It must have been hard to prepare for her fan event since she did a lot but there were no traces of fatigue or stress. 

• Like 2

How big was her fan meeting revenue? I wish it was bigger next time because she has a lot of fans that loves her!!!

I remembered I went to KSH's fan meeting and boy it was huge!!!

• Like 1