Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

am watching KBS Award on cable TV NOW.  if MinYoung win anything, i will report here. maybe i will tag you, @OksanaS i have not forgotten Younggie at all. just disillusion about certain things. but i hope she will win soemthing for 7DQ. she is worthy of at least a best actress.

I am really saddened that Park Min YOung is being treated this way by KBS.  I checked the list of past winners of best couple award in 2014 her name and Ji Chang Wook's name was not included.  The MCs name of that year also was not mentioned while the previous years it was listed.  I checked only up to 2010.  I feel like crying why a respectable entertainment company like KBS can stoop this low.  I am totally disheartened

Maybe it's something more than rating.   To think Park Min YOung sa even recognized last November in that artist award.  Other station like MBC are recognizing even dramas that has very low rating.  If this is the way kBS  does business, then actors would be scared to accept any project from them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I am really saddened that Park Min YOung is being treated this way by KBS.  I checked the list of past winners of best couple award in 2014 her name and Ji Chang Wook's name was not included.  The MCs name of that year also was not mentioned while the previous years it was listed.  I checked only up to 2010.  I feel like crying why a respectable entertainment company like KBS can stoop this low.  I am totally disheartened

Maybe it's something more than rating.   To think Park Min YOung sa even recognized last November in that artist award.  Other station like MBC are recognizing even dramas that has very low rating.  If this is the way kBS  does business, then actors would be scared to accept any project from them. 

@saved2K  anyway i will stay still until the end and see what happened. .. lee donggun was out but not win award. only commemorading award to an actress who died of cancer this yr. i think not just KBS is liek that... i think even MBC also. yesterday was MBC award. i likewise also heard sadness over MBC award. in the end it is rating still that decide.
when Healer was aired in December 8, 2014 . won at KBS award 2014 dec. : Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama  for Park Min Young, Popularity Award, Actor for JCW. Best Couple Award for both MY and CW. but i was thinking the show barely aired 4 weeks, the climax isnt even in yet... all they want is not to wait for the Best moment to air finish then bring the drama to contest.... all they want is to publicized it.
February 10, 2015 then Healer aired finished....
when it comes to KBS award in 2015, Healer didnt win anything at all.. not even Best Couple... i was sad.. so i believed it is all about trying to give award to the Most rating one. and then openly publized and advertised for the on-going ones that may likely bring higher rating...

so i strongly believed it is ALL about ratings. when it comes to awards show, KBS, or MBC or SBS is all the same.
i am watching SBS award at websites together with KBS award on TV at same time...  tis the same also at SBS.. the high rating ones like WYWS will be acknowleged.

MY, nevermind you are our Queen in 7DQ as well as in our heart... even those who only lurk do acknowledged. i was also cheering for Witch court at KBS.. but the different is WC has higher ratings.. so you see, its easily wins more... while i like the young actress who act as Witch court female lead;s young age... but i do know Park Si Eun ( the Young "Teen actress who act as MinYoung's character ChaeKyung) is really a stronger actress.. but she didnt win here. sad right.
ok, say if they dont favour female actress.. but i wonder during 7DQ airing, even Lee DongGun was highly favoured. why tonight he has yet to win anything...&

its not just about ParkMinYoung... but 7 Days Queen as a whole, being neglected, which is a shame.

Minyoung-ah, after this, go to BIG SCREEN> some times bigger screen has higher chance of getting good challenging roles. and fly soar into the sky. international fans will loves her more than local fans.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@saved2K  anyway i will stay still until the end and see what happened. .. lee donggun was out but not win award. only commemorading award to an actress who died of cancer this yr. i think not just KBS is liek that... i think even MBC also. yesterday was MBC award. i likewise also heard sadness over MBC award. in the end it is rating still that decide.
when Healer was aired in December 8, 2014 . won at KBS award 2014 dec. : Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama  for Park Min Young, Popularity Award, Actor for JCW. Best Couple Award for both MY and CW. but i was thinking the show barely aired 4 weeks, the climax isnt even in yet... all they want is not to wait for the Best moment to air finish then bring the drama to contest.... all they want is to publicized it.
February 10, 2015 then Healer aired finished....
when it comes to KBS award in 2015, Healer didnt win anything at all.. not even Best Couple... i was sad.. so i believed it is all about trying to give award to the Most rating one. and then openly publized and advertised for the on-going ones that may likely bring higher rating...

so i strongly believed it is ALL about ratings. when it comes to awards show, KBS, or MBC or SBS is all the same.
i am watching SBS award at websites together with KBS award on TV at same time...  tis the same also at SBS.. the high rating ones like WYWS will be acknowleged.

MY, nevermind you are our Queen in 7DQ as well as in our heart... even those who only lurk do acknowledged. i was also cheering for Witch court at KBS.. but the different is WC has higher ratings.. so you see, its easily wins more... while i like the young actress who act as Witch court female lead;s young age... but i do know Park Si Eun ( the Young "Teen actress who act as MinYoung's character ChaeKyung) is really a stronger actress.. but she didnt win here. sad right.
ok, say if they dont favour female actress.. but i wonder during 7DQ airing, even Lee DongGun was highly favoured. why tonight he has yet to win anything...&

its not just about ParkMinYoung... but 7 Days Queen as a whole, being neglected, which is a shame.

Minyoung-ah, after this, go to BIG SCREEN> some times bigger screen has higher chance of getting good challenging roles. and fly soar into the sky. international fans will loves her more than local fans.

I think the entire Korean entertainment industry is too scary.  No wonder the ongoing strike on KBS and other station too.  I read from Dramabeans that the Ministry of Employment and Labor recently sent someone to inspect the set of Hwayugi due to a recent accident involving a production staff.

I'm slowly shifting to Cdrama..... thanks to Love020  and if they get subbed quicker then for sure they'll slowly gain more viewership.  I am also more into cable dramas because of Signal hehehe.  

• Sad 1

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/live-blog-2017-kbs-drama-awards/

Excellent actress nominees for mid-length dramas:

1. Ko So Young
  2. Go Ara
  3. Nam Sang Mi
  4. Park Min Young
  5. Jo Yeo Jeong

20171231153552_341913.jpg?random=1514734

but she lost to Jo Yeo Jeong . my heart is broken. whole night i was glued to wait for Minyoung. sad.

@saved2K

@OksanaS

@youngatheart

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I think the entire Korean entertainment industry is too scary.  No wonder the ongoing strike on KBS and other station too.  I read from Dramabeans that the Ministry of Employment and Labor recently sent someone to inspect the set of Hwayugi due to a recent accident involving a production staff.

I'm slowly shifting to Cdrama..... thanks to Love020  and if they get subbed quicker then for sure they'll slowly gain more viewership.  I am also more into cable dramas because of Signal hehehe.  

@saved2K am slowly drifting back to Tinseltown (hollywood- movies) was always into those superheros , starwars.. novel convert into movies that kind of movies. i hope maybe Minyoung can try movies next time.

Spoiler

i am too weary of kdrama-shippers troubles.for me, i was traumatized over some shippers problems..

2017 has been a very weary yr for me at kdrama watching and shippers' problems.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/live-blog-2017-kbs-drama-awards/

Excellent actress nominees for mid-length dramas:

1. Ko So Young
  2. Go Ara
  3. Nam Sang Mi
  4. Park Min Young
  5. Jo Yeo Jeong

20171231153552_341913.jpg?random=1514734

but she lost to Jo Yeo Jeong . my heart is broken. whole night i was glued to wait for Minyoung. sad.

@saved2K

@OksanaS

@youngatheart

hahaha.... maybe becoz she did not attend the drama awards.... LOL... that's fine,maybe KBS is doing a fair share to other actress that needs to be recognized...... (but it shouldn;t be that way right?... LOL)...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

hahaha.... maybe becoz she did not attend the drama awards.... LOL... that's fine,maybe KBS is doing a fair share to other actress that needs to be recognized...... (but it shouldn;t be that way right?... LOL)...

i guess, some times the artistes themselves has 6th senses that the stations has no intention to award them, else the station will make sure they attend, or record a re-recorded video of their thanksgiving.
i believed MY should have hunch that she wont get it. in the end, its always the higher rating ones or those with more shippers followers ones.

so i guess its the other way round... its she knew KBS's outcome to support the higher rating ones and the more shippers ones. so she need not waste time going... but back to square one.. she need not award shows to recognise her talent.

Spoiler

drama "****" has topped 40 percent ratings "... so both OTP oif that drama gotten awards.. hahaha. isnt obvious, ratings does matter. that drama with another drama that has lots of shippers scream thru out the awards, both dramas are big winners tonight.

am closing case and not talking about it any more.

pray 2018 a better yr for PMY>

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@saved2K am slowly drifting back to Tinseltown (hollywood- movies) was always into those superheros , starwars.. novel convert into movies that kind of movies. i hope maybe Minyoung can try movies next time.

Reveal hidden contents

i am too weary of kdrama-shippers troubles.for me, i was traumatized over some shippers problems..

2017 has been a very weary yr for me at kdrama watching and shippers' problems.

I feel you.  Actually I only watched 2 Kdramas this year... 7DQ and BTLIMF  planning to watch Go Back Couple but still can't start till now.  In the past years,  I used to watch Park Min Young's dramas only cause I prefer watching films I can finish in one sitting.   So mostly I watch Hallmark TV movies (a lot of inspiring true to life) and a few Asian ....mostly Chinese movies because they are more to my liking especially wuxia.

Yes Starwars, marvel and my all time fav Lord of the Rings.  And I love watching hollywood movies cause when I watch I see only  the characters in the movies not the actors....you simply go with the flow... no shipping so no chaos, no bashing, no fan wars. 

• Like 2