• Last Reply
Guest char-char

LA LA LAAAA. I SEE DALIS AND JENN HERE BROWSING THE TOPIC xD

ahhhh. want to watch their debut live now T-T

OMO, Thanks Emily for posting them up here ^^

Guest Mademoisella

OMG HOTTIES!!

dang i feel old nowadays, lolz..

hottt! aww but young ; interesting to be a boy band as instrumentalist!

Guest Sherrane

Yeah, so I was kinda disappointed last night

along with everyone else in loveft-i

i guess they did their debut live?

it wasnt broadcasted live then.

I'm waiting to see them and their debut sooongg!

Guest poupée de chiffon

wow.

they're all pretty and good looking in their own ways :D

but they're so young...

ooh...i hope there are clips of their debut...i really want to see them perform!

....does anyone know if there are translations or summaries for the wanna be my boyfriend episodes....

is anyone willing to explain? hehehe ^_^

minhwan is such a cutie.....i have no idea what he's saying..but he's so adorable!

Guest ;cynddong

There are three fancams that I know of. o_o I don't know, I only just got home from school. >< Someone posted three fancams at Silh0uette, but I haven't looked at them yet. There's some pictures too! I'll try and come back later and post them here. <3 My friend was flicking through all channels last night... We figured it'd be on m.Net. -o-;;; Damn School Of Rock! *Hides.* xD

- Cyndi

*EDIT

Oh! And about the episodes... Uhh, me and some friends were gonna translate and sub them but until then... Which part did you want summarised? :x Because I could at least do that much for you in the meantime. ToT

Guest ;cynddong

^That's so true. Hahah. I forgot about that. Well... LUCKY THEM! Hahah. I really hope they show it somewhere. I'm hoping they'll post it on the Melon AX site.

photo1070527194353cr1.jpg

photo1070527193730cf7.jpg

photo1070527193745vh6.jpg

photo1070527193829ug6.jpg

photo1070527193855nm3.jpg

photo1070527193905dy0.jpg

photo1070527193923an7.jpg

Uh oh. xD I got a little lost. I think I'm missing a picture. Hold on. :x There's more from somewhere else too.

Check http://silh0uette.the-grace.net in the meantime.

I'll try and get the fancams from there as well.

- Cyndi

*EDIT

Well! I got those set of pictures done. xD But I should study. :x Hahah. I'll try and get the other pictures up tonight. <3 And and- fancams too.

Guest ;cynddong

AHH! My pictures got pwned. HAHAH. Those are awesome! Thank you so much. I'll come back with a proper edit. :x <3

- Cyndi

*EDIT

The quality is really good. AS EXPECTED! Stupid Melon AX pictures. -o-;;;; They were so tiny. ToT But oh man. The pictures are all quite similar. ToT It makes me sad. Hahahah. I want to see different angles. xD There are so many people! And go figure... They're all girls? HAAHAH. xD I love how they have a logo. HAHAHAHA. Oh man hahaahhaha. I know this is mean or I don't know... I just love teasing Hwan. They took away his drums and replaced them with a TAMBORINE?!?! HAHAHAHA. So funny. xD <3

Thank you for sharing!

There are three fancams that I know of. o_o I don't know, I only just got home from school. >< Someone posted three fancams at Silh0uette, but I haven't looked at them yet. There's some pictures too! I'll try and come back later and post them here. <3 My friend was flicking through all channels last night... We figured it'd be on m.Net. -o-;;; Damn School Of Rock! *Hides.* xD

- Cyndi

*EDIT

Oh! And about the episodes... Uhh, me and some friends were gonna translate and sub them but until then... Which part did you want summarised? :x Because I could at least do that much for you in the meantime. ToT

oh really? thats so cool of you guys...i'll just wait for you to release the subs then...i can wait....i need to study...unfortunately -_- ...these boys just prove to be too much of a distraction for me.

nat

The FT Island forum is working on those now.

JOIN HERE

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Five_Treasure_Island/index.php?

ooh!...there's a forum now... yay!

the pictures from the showcase look so good!....i wish i was there! thanks for sharing dhaddicted

Guest dhaddicted

Debut performance will be on June 7th at M countdown

with SarangAlhi song means love sick and CD will be release on June 8th.

5 Songs including same as they sang in showcase

:: Leo Leo

:: ChunDoong (Thunder)

:: SaRangAlHi (Love sick)

:: ChutKiSeu (First Kiss )

:: HaengBokHabNiDa (song from M.Net means I'm happy...)

You can see thier M/V 50 secs preview at FTIslandThailand.com

Guest kris_argee

gaaah...they're so young! and they can play instruments!

can't wait for their debut performance :D

Guest bang!sarang

I think I fell in love with Wonbin in the pictures of him holding a sign.

They're all so cute. : ) I hope their singing makes up for a lot becuase a lot of people

these days are going against the "lets-just-be-cute-and-nothing-else". But I think F.T.

Island will have good voices. (:

& it wouldn't be too bad to be their girlfriend. ;)

Guest ;cynddong

I'll edit this post afterwards to add some pictures from the showcase. Until then, I have news! Sort of adding onto what dhaddicted mentioned. ^^ It's just, elaborated? ^^;;;; <3

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

"F.T Island will become, like our name, five treasures."

F.T Island, a teenage idol band, held their first showcase at Melon-Ax on the 27th of May at 6:00.

The meaning of F.T Island (Five Treasure Island) is that each of the five members of the band is a treausre to behold. Vocal and instrumental talent, unlike the everyday dance boyband, and also the handsome faces on the outside make up each of these five treasures.

Through the program "Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" broadcasted on Mnet, Lee Hong Ki (18), Lee Jae Jin (17), Oh Won Bin (18), Choi Min Hwan (16), and Choi Jong Hoon (18) were able to make their faces known around Korea and gain popularity even before their debut.

Though they did not yet have their official debut performance, over 2,000 fans showed up at their showcase to see this idol band. F.T Island really caught these fans' attention starting with young but amazing Choi Minhwan on the drums.

On this day, 6 fantastic compositions were heard, and those songs will be included in their album, set to be released on the 8th of June. F.T ISLAND, through their show "Wanna Be Your Boyfriend", showed each of their talents through songs and Lee Hongki's talented voice.

A fun song for teenagers, by teenagers, "Leo Leo", and "Chun Doong (Thunder)," "Sa Rang Al Ee (Love Sick)", "Chut Ki Seu (First Kiss)", and "Haeng Bok Hab Ni Da (I'm Happy)" were performed at the showcase. At the song "First Kiss", the members rode a miniature car (?) into the public and threw a teddy bear into the screaming audience.

"F.T Island will become, like our name, five treasures" and "We will do our best to gain curiosity and interest like our name" were what they said at their first showcase. Now they will be going into hard work once again with their first album out on June 8th.

---2007.5.28 (Joy News)

------------------------------

Original article: Joy News

Translation by:

zzung @ http://silh0uette.the-grace.net

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS.

-----------------------------

I'm so excited! Doesn't that sound so cute? :x Ahh, those lucky girls! They got to hear six songs from them already. >< I'll be counting down to the 7th! You guys should countdown with me. Hahahah. xD <3 THEY RODE A MINITURE CAR. TOT And Mindongi... Getting a lot of attention on his drums. Hahaha. <3

- Cyndi

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey everyone i was youtube and ran across YTN talking about there showcase heres link you can hear some songs in background:

F.T. Island ShowCase YTN

credit: J2_holic @ FT Island Thailand + diana© @ loveft-i.net (MegaUpload) + Sarmie @ loveft-i.net (Youtube)

Guest deeyan

Ah! So cute! I love their debut song! Love Sick! Minhwannie is the most famous one during showcase! :D

Archived