F.t Island (latest Korean Boy Group)

Guest Misuknow

Guest YnNhiTrn

Hello~ I'm kinda new to posting, although I've posted before in here, and been watching and reading about FTI's development.

I'm watching the showcase right now~ Yay~! Even though I have no idea what they're all saying... >_<

Now, I really wish I had been able to watch their show beforehand~!

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _cindii

hi everyone

im new to this thread =]

my names cindy

cant wait until tomorrow ^^

thats when their album is released right?

Guest ;cynddong

Ahh, their debut lagged badly for me! >< Sadly, I couldn't watch it properly... All I remember is them asking Minhwan what he thought a first kiss'd be like... And he said "I think my heart would explode." AHHHHHH. :x Yes, Minhwan. :x :x *Noona fans all over him.*

Anyways.

YES. THEIR ALBUM IS RELEASED TOMORROW! ^^ Heeng~ And their debut is probably in about an hour... I think they're on last. I can't really tell because... MY INTERNET IS LAGGING! -o-;;;;;;; But yes. ^^

Heheh, hey there Cindy. I'm Cyndi. xD I see you're from Melbourne too! Wow! :o So am I, obviously. xD

- Cyndi

Guest kiwistar

OMG THEIR DEBUT PERFORMANCE WAS SO AWESOME AND AMAZING!!!

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE<333

Honki looked amazingly HOT in the second perf with his sad/anguished expression.

I loved the lighting effects when Wonbin started rapping, too!

WOW I so can't wait to download this!!

Guest YnNhiTrn

I just saw the debut performance too!!!! But the stupid computer kept buffering!!! >_> I screamed. Loudly. My sister's eardrum can testify for that.

So happy! MinHwan looked adorable at the drums! Like a little kid! Oooh! I wanna keep him like a little brother or something. He's so cute!

My sister was really uncomfortable though. She thought she was being a pedophile. Hahaha, she's only 18... >_> Yet she says she feels guilty looking at younger guys. Hahaha..

Guest deeyan

WOOOOOHOOOO!! I love the performance!! Okay, Hongki's voice are cool, he can do this high notes or whatever it is called. That's just wow. And I love Wonbin's rap. Everyone look hot!! But the camera don't really focus on Jonghun.

But I love the pictures. And the showcase! Ahhh!! Everyone look kiopta! Jonghun's hot! lovelove. I love the ending for the showcase. All the pictures are beautiful!! I'm so buying the album!!

Guest hiimjunebug

MNet M!Countdown DEBUT PERFORMANCE

SINGING [F.T ISLAND] + [사랑앓이]

and 사랑앓이 performance CUT

- Hongki's vocals are AMAZING. i'm totally in love with him right now :rolleyes:

- Jaejin is cute!!

- Overall an awesome performance I'm so excited to see them in the future =)

Cred to Bestiz

Guest Amandwee

They are so cute!

Especially Hongki. He's really pretty.

I wonder how he would look with a wig xD

• 2 weeks later...

i think they're not actually playing their instruments =/

if you watch other bands they always have speakers connected to the guitars and bass but ft island doesnt. also the other bands, the instrument sounds are more pronounced [?] i dunno i could be wrong (and im hoping im wrong) but i think minhwan is actually playing since you cant exactly 'fake' play drums and not make a sound lols. hopefully i am wrong.

Guest jojo12144

thanks for this thread

they may be feminine looking but DARN they are GOOOOD!

they will be extremely successful

they remind me of buzz and trax not because of appearance but of setup

one person with vocals, the rest band

cool

hope they are successful

Archived