C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ix3katz:its okay to use any solution just you need to besure to change it EVERY DAY, so that its CLEAN!!

ohh sorry kare hah i'll post them here :phew: ...i miss these contacts so much :tears:

imageq72.gifLOVELY TUTTI GREY'S imageq72.gif

ami007950005.jpg

Just the t.v color affect, contacts are still visible

00009908427.jpg

normal lighting

pinho4.jpg

1571420145.jpg

http://pic8.pic.wretch.cc/photos/25/a/amir.../1571420228.jpg

contacts.jpg

now i only have black ones -.-

--credits to me and photobucket :sweatingbullets:

**please stop asking people in the thread where you can buy them, this is not a place to request them. Please READ the RULES stated on the very first post!!!

Guest inexplicableromance

I saw someone else ask this, but I'll ask again just in case.

So is it an okay idea to get non-prescriptioned ones, then just wear your own glasses over? I do think it's kind of pointless to do that (maybe there are some benefits somewhere?), but I'm just wondering.

EDIT// Ahh so it's not pointless. Thanks x3AmikaSaysHix3!

Guest xxbearbear

question question O_O;; sorry if it has been asked before >__<; but how do you know when to throw them out or stop using them ? I'm a forgetful person and i may forget when i first opened the package....how do you know when you should throw them out? by the expiration date on the box or what ? :x

Guest ANGiEE

Yeah, the Tutti Violet or Lavander(whatever the seller calls it) is not that great.

img137.jpg

That's what they look like.. not like how other sites advertise them at ALL. They barely even look purple.

I'm thinking about getting the Aryan purple or Free Teen purple.

The only problem is they usually find people with lighter brown eyes to model the pictures, and my natural color is extremely dark. The advertised Tutti Lavander was nothing like how mine turned out -_-

oh wow.. they're so much darker than i had thought.. i thought it would be as noticeable as tuti blues

the 2 tone purples and sm purple are a lot lighter though..

i guess i wont be getting tuti purple lol

i found this pair called icon violet

ICONCircle4Violet.jpg

(sorry about the line across the picture.. it logos where one of the big sellers gets their lenses from)

looks pretty

Guest booey

Are circle lenses hard or soft?

I currently wear soft, so I'm wondering what's the diff??

theyre soft

ive never heard of 'hard lenses'

but doesnt mean they dont exist

circle lenses are like normal contacts

(referring to what theyre made of...)

some are larger in diameter, and also a little thicker

they feel pretty normal though

Guest MzJung

wow the barbi black lenses really make your eyes look bigger. i kinda want them now. i just wear regular color contacts. hmm my next purchase will be the circle lenses...

thanks guys!!

Guest nacj88

okay guys- which do u recommend on asians? grey or mystical black? im sooo stuck! help! (im korean)

edit:: im just scared...will it harm my eyesight? i don't wanna go blind...*scared*

Guest darling

okay guys- which do u recommend on asians? grey or mystical black? im sooo stuck! help! (im korean)

edit:: im just scared...will it harm my eyesight? i don't wanna go blind...*scared*

i recommend gray.. sometimes black makes you look so dead =[

and all contacts will harm your vision, but circle lens probably does a little more damage (read the first page)

but if you take care of it well it won't do too much damage.

Guest booey

^ yeah, theyre fine. its unlikely to damage.

if your natural eye colour is light, get black

if your eyes are dark, get grey

i have light coloured eyes and grey makes me look blind

Guest ilovetrees

You know what I realize today. People can get the wrong idea of Circle lenses, cause I told my friend I wanted circle lenses and she thought i wanted those Harry Potter Glasses (sorry to Harry Potter fans) =___=" && then me and my friend had an argument about what they are and ect.. So yeah - a tip * when explaining circle lenses remember to say - contact lenses a like.

Guest ix3katz

have you guys noticed that for the past couple of days, the ad banner on soompi has been constantly showing a site to order circle lenses? funny huh?

lol yes! i noticed that too..n went to that site

^ lol; you already look cute so of course it looks nice

haha; i noticed too

but the site that was ad. on there looks so shady

i wouldn't want to buy from there

and they sell mostly by 1 single contact

that is beyond stupid -,-

ami, you're so pretty :P

your eyes are already big so it looks really nice !!

im not sure if that site is shady or what. but im currently emailing them about their stuff to check prices n such.

anyway... they sell by single cuz a lot of people have diff prescriptions for their eyes

so its more convenient that way

cuz at other sites, they usually sell the contacts in a box. n u can't have 2 diff prescriptions in 1 box...so they force u to buy more..whereas at this site u can just buy one pair..

Archived