C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stacy
if it damages your eyes and doesnt last long then why do people still get it?? i mean i know it looks cool and all i want itbut id rather save my eyesight.
Because social norm tells them this is pretty (or this is the reason I believe).
Guest ANGiEE

if it damages your eyes and doesnt last long then why do people still get it?? i mean i know it looks cool and all i want itbut id rather save my eyesight.

to me its just another type of makeup.. just like how if you wear too much foundation it'll damage your skin..

beauty has a cost

-edit-

haha after reading what i wrote it was quite stupid

anyways yeah never risk your eye sight just to have prettier eyes

i'm not wearing my circle lens much anymore cause its really starting to effect me

i get headaches easily when i wear them too long and a lot of eye irritations..

right now at this moment i'm not even wearing my lenses but my eyes still hurt.. (wearing glasses)

not sure if its the circle lenses or not

Thanks chickery for making this thread!!

It's very informative. x)

Bescon (Tutti) Brown is hot... <3

I'm loving all the colors and lens on everyone.

I want to see even more pictures soon. :)

Guest ginger

to me its just another type of makeup.. just like how if you wear too much foundation it'll damage your skin..

beauty has a cost

-edit-

haha after reading what i wrote it was quite stupid

anyways yeah never risk your eye sight just to have prettier eyes

i'm not wearing my circle lens much anymore cause its really starting to effect me

i get headaches easily when i wear them too long and a lot of eye irritations..

right now at this moment i'm not even wearing my lenses but my eyes still hurt.. (wearing glasses)

not sure if its the circle lenses or not

Meh, I disagree. Beauty doesn't always have a cost--some people are just more willing to put themselves through more crap for it than others. Because believe me, I know plenty of absolutely stunning girls that aren't slicing open their eyelids, wearing way too thick/wide contacts, starving themselves through fad diets, etc. Some people are just more into their appearance than others.

edit:

Ahhh, I just saw *your* edit, ANGiEE, so don't take my comments personally.

-ginger

Guest soyeongongjoo

i think i said my question wrong x]

i meant,

if i bought a pair of circle lenses from somewhere,

&went to put prescriptions in them

how much would it be?

Guest ix3katz

i want to get tutti grey's...but in the picture...they look rly light! (and too light might be bad..might make u look scary/blind or sth =\)

but in real pics (like from soompier's) ...they seem much darker?

can someone who's had experience with them let me know if they're rly light or not??

^ yes you can haha

contacts range from $23 and up depends the person you buy from..

Does not matter if it is perscripted or not its the same cost.

btw Kare you look so pretttyyyyy!!!! i miss my tutti greys i ordered blue one but the place im buying it won't let me know when they sent it out -.- i swear if they jack my money shf;skhf;sdhffashfasdhfskj bring the pain!!!

Guest pamango

Wow, all these pictures makes me really want to get circle lenses. I have looked into them before, and considered them... but the fact that they didn't have any for astigmatism sorta put a downer on it

But now I've found that they can make it for astigmatism, so now I'm all happy again.

I wanted to ask though, for the people who have worn them before, are they really suffocating for your eyes? I read somewhere in earlier posts, that the diameter is rather large, and I looked at my current contacts now, and it seems the diameter is even larger than circle lenses, 14.5mm vs the circle lens 14mm. Do you think wearing circle lenses will be a better improvement than wearing my normal contacts?

Also, are these soft contact lenses or hard ones? I've never had experience with hard lenses, so I don't know what the difference is between soft and hard.

Archived