Guest peppermintsugar

Guest ANGiEE

no they're not.

i got a pair a few days ago.

it was nothing like how i imagined.

it looks pretty much black.

i might as well get the black ones...

you can tell that they're like real dark purple

if you look real close up but when you're far it looks dark.

and with flash, it looks purple...but we don't live with flash every second now do we?

i would post pictures but...i might blind you with my not so pretty eyes.

i really want to know which purples are noticible =/

that's so dissapointing :(

all those pictures of the purple lenses are like.. false advertisement haha

i really want to find a noticeable pair of purple lens

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ix3katz

i was looking on the internet n it seems like the newest Dueba's (cool eye or something??) has a lavender color that actually shows up =0 but of course they're pictures...not rly sure.

Guest *TINGTING

I have a small question for those that took pictures of themselves with the contact lenses on.

Are you guys making your eyes bigger when taking the pictures?

Cause I know nearly all asians make their eyes a bit bigger - by opening them.. more? - when taking pics.

Or are you guys just naturally looking at the camera?

Not making your eyes bigger or nothing, just leaving them at a normal state.

Haha just wondering! (:

Thanks!

-Shi

Guest ChiPs aHoAii

OMG THOSE ARE GORGEOUS ! They make your eyes look bigger ? `SWEET ! To bad im scared to put on contacts or at least, i dont know how .. =[

It`ll rock hardcore if they have some that are prescripted ..

Edit//

Okaii, so there ARE prescripted ones .. but i still hate myself for the fact that i dont know how to put them on .. eh i guess i`ll just have to stick with glasses even though they make my eyes look super super chinkey >.<

I really want the Tear Gray =[

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i went through all 11 pages & LITERALLY read every single post. you guys are so dang helpful, especially the ladies that post frequently!

thank u chickery for creating this thread!!

im probably gonna get some once i leave for college lol my parents are so strict...

QUESTIONS!

- how old were you guys when you bought your first pair?

- did your parents care?

lol really stupid questions. its just that im only 15 and... yeah haha

i guess its because ive seen lots of unnis with circle lens & no one my age

Guest chickery

^I WANT -.,-;;

oooo i really wanna get circle lenses!!

what's the normal price range for one pair?

is $40.00 over-priced??

My first pair cost~35USD, my next two pairs I got for~25USD each. I've ordered another pair and I'm paying $33 for them. $40 is pretty average priced though.

QUESTIONS!

- did your parents care?

I got my first pair of colored contacts right before my first pair of circle lenses, about a year ago (when I was 19). My parents were more weirded out by my Freshlook Turquoise lenses than my Circle lenses with blue stars. They weren't mad or anything, they just made me promise not to wear them 24/7 (which I don't).

I think in h.s., more kids wear colored contacts (the regular ones) and it's definitely easier to get used to circle lenses once you've already tried colored lenses. You can always ask your parents to take you to an optometrist for an eye exam - you can ask them to try out different colored contacts there.

Guest husssh

i ordered a pair of BT01 BLACK and i just got them today. they look pretty nice, i'll post pictures when i take some of my eyes. xD

i want to order grey and blue ones. but i don't want any blues that are toooo blue or any blues that basically looks black.. lol. any recommendations? >.<;

Guest flyxme.

lol...this has been asked so many times. yes, u can wear circle lenses underneath ur glasses if they're not prescribed

but that might defeat the purpose depending on ur glasses? cuz u might not be able to see ur eyes as well

anyway u can also get them prescribed.... a lot of places do that. no additional charges or anything

i don't have any experience but i think <- ... that ur vision won't really get worse if u dont' wear them ALL the time. n if u give ur eyes a rest.

n i dunno most normal contact lenses are pretty safe ... lol =P my eyesight has remained the same for the last 3+ years

circle lenses its cuz of the extra pigment in the lenses n lack of oxygen going to ur eyes..maybe some day.

perfect vision .. <- get laser. hah.

ahhh. I'm so sorry. It's 11 pages and I only read three. >_<

Thanks for answering my question so soon though!

Maybe just maybe when I'm older I'll get them. ^_^

...sure wish for perfect vision. i envy those who do.

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

JACKiEBOO those star lenses are soo pretty on you !

But from further away doesn't it just look like there's stuff on your eyeballs?

hahaha! Thanks! But yeah! that's so true! When people look at me from far away...they get this look! O___O Then they come all up in my face and look into my eyes. Then they're like, "OMG! You have stars in your eyes! I was like WTF is wrong with her eyes when I was over there!!" hahahahah!

that's so dissapointing :(

all those pictures of the purple lenses are like.. false advertisement haha

i really want to find a noticeable pair of purple lens

My friend use to wear some purple lens. They were REALLY noticable. They weren't circle lenses though. =/

Guest xxbearbear

im probably gonna get some once i leave for college lol my parents are so strict...

QUESTIONS!

- did your parents care?

lol really stupid questions. its just that im only 15 and... yeah haha

i guess its because ive seen lots of unnis with circle lens & no one my age

Haha xD Don't worry =__=; i'm 14 && have a pair of tutti grays, maybe i'll post a pic later O_O; my webcam is crap xD. Uhhh well MY PARENTS DONT KNOW :x~ haha -______-; my dad gave me this weird look when he found my contact solution tho @___@ i got so paranoidd, but yeah they don't know O_O i put them on at school and take them off before i go home xD Or put them on when i need to when im out of the house =___= pain in the beeeppp sometimes xD But i know my dad would throw them away if he found them -____-;~~ so i dont want my money flying into the trashcan

Guest ix3katz

Haha xD Don't worry =__=; i'm 14 && have a pair of tutti grays, maybe i'll post a pic later O_O; my webcam is crap xD. Uhhh well MY PARENTS DONT KNOW :x~ haha -______-; my dad gave me this weird look when he found my contact solution tho @___@ i got so paranoidd, but yeah they don't know O_O i put them on at school and take them off before i go home xD Or put them on when i need to when im out of the house =___= pain in the beeeppp sometimes xD But i know my dad would throw them away if he found them -____-;~~ so i dont want my money flying into the trashcan

lol all i can say is..WOW. haha. so much trouble~ post up ur pics of tutti grays! im about to get them ..i want to see more pics ~

=\ i dunno. i personally think the black circle lens are kinda creepy. reminds me of the grudge/the ring for some reason ....

i guess it also depends on the person wearing them though..

Guest _BeLLe*

i looked at my current reg. contact lenses info and it says i have a base curve of 8.4 and diam. of 13.8.

would it be okay to wear circle lenses of 8.6 bc and 14mm diam? i wouldn't wear the circle lenses very often either.

Guest .moony.

Arggh I've decided to just get a pair x.x

I have some questions:

1. I plan to buy the tutti pair, do you guys know how long they usually last?

2. What color is noticable and natural, but not like totally freaky or scary XD?

Thanks much :P I think ill just wear them on special occasions =D

Archived