C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Guest juicebox

im getting green tutti ones. but now i think grey or brown would look better =/ does anyone have green tutti lenses? i wanna see X)

i ahve tear grey and two tone grey. i might take pictures and post. if i can be bothered ^^"

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyungxah

okie my turn =p

these ones i wore the tear gray ones...u cant even tell -_-

eunice111.jpg

collage27.jpg

eunice103.jpg

these are superstar gray? i think thats wut there called..

eunice114.jpg

eyes3628.jpg

and idk what these are called..there brown which i just got recently ^^

eunice1176991.jpg

okay the end.

Guest kp1shadow

rawrrr .. here are miness .. its just black circle contactss O.O

ignore the random sangkapool tapee .. my eyes are not even so it helps even them outt ^^

SD531630.jpg

whoops .. excuse the big pix

Guest ix3katz

sorry bout my previous post -__-" ..

anyway..has anyone tried bescon's Tutti LAVENDER?? found a supplier selling them but don't know if they'll look good...! i can't find pics online or anything..

Guest ANGiEE

sorry bout my previous post -__-" ..

anyway..has anyone tried bescon's Tutti LAVENDER?? found a supplier selling them but don't know if they'll look good...! i can't find pics online or anything..

junal3.png

uhljjang Junal wearing them

credits to twinkle_l0ve

Guest chickery

^If you have relly dark eyes and want a true purple, DONT get Tutti Lavander! The color is not opaque at all on dark eyes. It looks almost black.

img025-1.jpg

file027.jpg

Non photoshopped, no flash & regular lighting. With flash, the color is much more prominent, but without... its nothing special.

Free Teen by Bescon are a LOT better if you want the purple effect - you can tell just by looking at the lenses themselves. The more purple the lenses, the more bright the color. The Tutti ones are not very colored at all -_-

ix3katz please edit your prev. post :]

Guest StrawberryPunch

^^Those are soooooo freeekin sexy~ I cant pull that off though..but they are sooo Jjaannnnnngggg~~~

^If you have relly dark eyes and want a true purple, DONT get Tutti Lavander! The color is not opaque at all on dark eyes. It looks almost black.

Non photoshopped, no flash & regular lighting. With flash, the color is much more prominent, but without... its nothing special.

Free Teen by Bescon are a LOT better if you want the purple effect - you can tell just by looking at the lenses themselves. The more purple the lenses, the more bright the color. The Tutti ones are not very colored at all -_-

ix3katz please edit your prev. post :]

you're wearing purple in those pictures? Very not visible at all :mellow:

o that sucks... so that Junal girl picture was photoshopped ?

Yeah, I think Free Teen is really nice... I got the pictures of the lenses from the selling/trading section on some asian forum.

mostimportantya8.jpg11cp5.jpg

Guest chickery

Yeah, the Tutti Violet or Lavander(whatever the seller calls it) is not that great.

img137.jpg

That's what they look like.. not like how other sites advertise them at ALL. They barely even look purple.

I'm thinking about getting the Aryan purple or Free Teen purple.

The only problem is they usually find people with lighter brown eyes to model the pictures, and my natural color is extremely dark. The advertised Tutti Lavander was nothing like how mine turned out -_-

^ other type of contacts that Bescon made

Product Description:

Brand name: bescon ( http://www.bescon.com/index.asp )

Origin: South Korea

Water content: 38%

Center thickness: 0. 04mm

Diameter: 14mm

Basic curve: 8. 6mm

Disposal time: 1year

Certification(s): HEMA,NVP, The colorant Approved by FDA

They have:

Tutti Circle Color Lens

Tutti Ring Lens

Tutti Dark Black Circle Lens | Free Teen 수(秀)

FreeTeen Circle Color Lens

Guest ix3katz

hi just another question ....

so can we just use ANY commericial contacts solution for these circle lens? (im thinking of bescon's tutti's) like..we dont' need to get any special solution? cuz i was looking around on the internet

i thinkt he bescon site says to use only their solution

but other sites say any contacts solution is ok... confused =\

Guest malevolent.

so where can i get these? its not like its available in the U.S. and if it is- what states?

IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO READ THE RULES?!

Archived