♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

thanks for all the info and pics everyone~!! <3

aiiiee, will be away for maybe a week or more (sobsob) so will definetely miss this thread very much - aish, just as i was about to indulge more in kye sang goodness, tee hee! :P

take care everyone, and hopefully to be back soon! ^^

HoiSang - away for holidays? Anyway, pls enjoy the week and seeing you soon. (ah....flying off to Korea to get god's goodies???)

1520050818_18504700.jpg

Hay KS's supporters, do you remember in 2004 Dec 7, KS jointed the military service. Times fly, today is 2005 Dec 6, KS had already served the army force for one whole year. In order to celebrate this, I would like to invite you all to drop a few words or to post some photos to here to congratulate KS's anniversary

To KS from me (dabin9307)

May I Wish KS all the best while serving the coming 2nd year in the army force.....stay healthy and strong.....always put on a true happy and sweet smiling face. We will be waiting for his return with more good and wonderful tv drams/movies/songs...etc.

We know he won't let us down..... ^.^

KS FIGHTING!! :D:D:D

Here are KS's lastest pics in winter uniform and his hair had grown a bit too -

hee..hee...he looked a bit serious in these pics

00920868_2.jpg

00920867_2.jpg

00920866_2.jpg

credits to Yahoo.Kr

Hi there, here are some more lastest look of KS. KS attended the talk by the Ministry of Defence. He looked real serious at this event. Ah....could see KS's hair had grown a bit too.....

649965.jpg

649948.jpg

649958.jpg

00920868_2.jpg

00920867_2.jpg

649947.jpg

Could only see him smiling while shaking hands with the speaker from Ministery of Defence...mmm....one of his boss la...... "SMILE":lol:

649945.jpg

credits to YoonFans (KS's chinese website), BLUE_RAiN god forum and Yahoo.Kr

hi there dabin9307!! hi everyone!!

(just want to help kyesangie oppa's thread to reach its 10th page..:)

anyway, i watched flying boys last night..:) hmm, it was a really good movie, i loved it..it has a bit of a similarity with an english movie i've watched a while back, title: billy elliot..it's about a boy who learned to ballet dance insted of learning boxing..what i loved most about it is not the struggle of the boy to learn ballet but the love of his father and brother for him..it's a family drama, first and foremost..:) and flying boys captured the "family love" in the film..i love those scenes between minjae (kyesang oppa) and his father especially when they played "ball" during the last part..so sweet!! :)it helped, too, that the actors were really great in portraying their roles..i especially like the girl who played opposite kyesangie..she's pretty and she acts well, too (though i would have to search her name in the pages back..:) also, i liked the two guys who played friends for kyesangie..they were cute and effective, too in their roles...a special mention would be the guy who played Ki-tae..really good..:)

kyesang oppa did act well in this movie..nobody will notice that he's quite a neophyte in the acting department..:) he cried well, too..hehe!!! and their kissing scene was way too explicit (for my taste) but i think it was a sweet moment for the two of them..they did it perfectly..:)

flying boys would be added to my list of fave movies..and by this movie, my affection and admiration for kyesangie oppa increased..hope he'll be back soon to create more wonderful dramas and movies..he surely has a long way to go..:)

aja aja kyesangie oppa!!!

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...pic=1991&st=120 ]

Guest safinsgirl

hi to all again...i feel like its been so long since I visited this site because I'm having problems going in this past few days and now I'm back!!! I miss kyesang pics so much and nice to see him being very responsible in his duties and serving his country...he also looks good btw this days even if wearing those army clothes he's still looks hot.

happy anniversary to him and we have one more year to go!!!

happy holidays to all

safinsgirl :D

hi guys!! :)

my friend visited me last night and as i was rummaging through her bag, i saw her 2005 planner and guess who's on the cover? it's GOD..:) it's a planner with a SIDUS sticker on it and every page, there was a picture of GOD when kyesangie oppa was still part of it..i told my friend (she works in the tv network that aired sis-in-law is 19 here in the philippines)that one of the member of the group GOD is the guy in the drama (he was named russel in the dubbed filipino version)..she find him really cute!! :)

and, kyesangie oppa has the same zodiac sign as i am (he's older than me though, by 3 years)...hehe!!!

will try my best to help this thread reach 10th page..as a birthday gift to our oppa..:)

aja aja kyesangie!!!

take care everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

Hi there new KS's supporters - Welcome to here and thanks for your love and support to KS.

storme - especially thank you for supporting the dream to reach the 10th page of KS's thread before his BIRTHDAY (20 Dec 05). Good to hear that you saw 'Flying Boys" and even wrote a long comments after watching it. KS did a wonderful movie, his has the talent in acting. He even gained the Best New Actor award from his very first movie. Anyway, i would love to see him acting after he's back but still I would love to see him to be in 'god' again.

:D:D

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

sigh... even though eric is like my #1 hottie... gosh yoon kye sung comes SOOOOO frikin close!!!! i still have to watch his tv drama with dabin!!!!! maybe ill watch it during winter break!

he has the same b-day as my brother and roomate... aww...! happy early b-day! :D

So happy to find these long lost clips of KS - these were being posted to here before soompi was being hacked.

These were some interviews by the Korean Magazines about KS shooting his first movie - "Fly Boys"

1098720597_200411premiere01_1.jpg

1098720680_200411premiere02_1.jpg

1098720776_200411premiere03_2.jpg

1098720840_200411premiere04_1.jpg

1098720808_200411premiere03_3.jpg

credits to Dien Anh Discussion Board-Yoon KyeSang

Here some old pcs between KyeSang and the cute baby JaeMin. This series was first aired on MBC in Dec 1999. MBC shooted this babysitting daily with god till 2001. At that time the baby was only 11 months old, the 5 big brothers were like babysitting JM, taught him how to walk, talk etc. It was a very interesting and funny series.

Jaemin24.jpg

Jaemin91.jpg

Jaemin89.jpg

Jaemin77.jpg

credits to BLUE RAiN_god - tks to mandy

Here's an old article of KS some time way back while he was still a member of god. The way they described the character of KS was pretty true. After reading the article, hope you could know him more. (^.^)

templatephoto_smile-452x649.jpggod124gf.jpg

Yoon KyeSang, Who is he? The guy who is good-looking all the way to his toes, who is he?

The all-too perfect face gave off a first impression that said it would be hard to become friendly with him. But now everyone probably knows that his real self is odd and very comical. In the beginning, when his face was expressionless, everyone probably looked at him and said, "Wow, so handome ~". But then when they saw the real side of him, they were all probably very surprised. The majority of handsome people try their hardest to keep up their "prince"-like look. But he is on the opposite end. In spite of all of his very odd actions, it seems like he's a natural "prince" when you see how naturally his personality flows with nothing hidden.^^

In the beginning, he went to his audition thinking that they were looking for a new rock group. But with lots of work and effort, he is rapping and dancing magnificently. And as much as he is a rocker, his ability to control high notes is superb. Ultimately, he transformed into a rocker at the fan meeting and performed Halloween's song. There's a story that says every time he went to a high note, the fans screamed the high note with him. The fans say that he's like cocaine. Once you fall into him, you will never be able to recover again. We wonder if he knows that there's something that he said before without much thought that the fans still remember. When asked what each of their IQs were, he gave an odd answer, saying that he's either a genious or an idiot. A smile finds our face when we think of that answer.

credits to soompi-articles