♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

i finally got it after my sister did something to it...lolz

thanks alot...i love that song...

he has a smooth.. soft voice that would make a girl turns on..lolz

Guest HoiSang

Can someonw tell me if it was really KyeSang who sang that song in the drama or was he lip-syning it? :huh:

if i'm not mistaken, in the drama,it was really HIM singing the song (i dont think he needed to lip-sync it, after 5 years with god ^^) while in the official ost for the drama, another guy actually sang the song (dunno why ne, but i think dabin should have more official info on this matter, tee hee!)

gosh, overall, as much as i love to see him acting, i hope he doesnt give up on singing ne T_T

Can someonw tell me if it was really KyeSang who sang that song in the drama or was he lip-syning it? :huh:

if i'm not mistaken, in the drama,it was really HIM singing the song (i dont think he needed to lip-sync it, after 5 years with god ^^) while in the official ost for the drama, another guy actually sang the song (dunno why ne, but i think dabin should have more official info on this matter, tee hee!)

gosh, overall, as much as i love to see him acting, i hope he doesnt give up on singing ne T_T

HoiSang - Tks for answering the question. KyeSang did sing in the drama, he was unable to do the recording for the OST coz of some contract matters between him and his agency company.

Anyway, the music production company was very smart, they purposely looked for a guy with more or less the same singing sound like KyeSang. So when you first listen to the OST, you will be confused too but if you listen harder, you will know it wasn't KS. KS's key is a bit high and like yelling out.....that's KS style...

:D

HoiSang - Tks for answering the question. KyeSang did sing in the drama, he was unable to do the recording for the OST coz of some contract matters between him and his agency company.

Anyway, the music production company was very smart, they purposely looked for a guy with more or less the same singing sound like KyeSang. So when you first listen to the OST, you will be confused too but if you listen harder, you will know it wasn't KS. KS's key is a bit high and like yelling out.....that's KS style...

:D

exactly wat i wanted to find out for a long time!

so....the only way to hear kye sang sing it, is to play the vcd over and over again like an MV which is wat i've been doing! hehe!

Well, this is latest picture of Kyesang oppa I believe. Erm... anyone know more bout this. The female is Ivy.

20060119120610.224.0.jpg

20060119121810.472.0.jpg

20060119122011.593.0.jpg

20060119120016.228.0.jpg

c: sky-blue-friends.wo.to + Daum News

N'War - Tks for posting the pcs. Here's a bit of the news, Ivy was appointed as the Propaganda Representative for the Ministry of Defence. Ivy's role is to tell all those young ladies not to leave their loved ones while they are serving the national service coz a lot of lovers broke up while one party is in the army force. Another pc of news that is about Ivy's father, he is a sublieutenant.

Even JiSung got broke up with Park SorMi (both became lover after shooting the drama All In) while he's serving the army force.

The guy on the left is JuSung....middle is Ivy....and on the right is our KyeSang, looked so smart with spec...

20060119120610.224.0.jpg

Ivy's role is to tell all those young ladies not to leave their loved ones while they are serving the national service coz a lot of lovers broke up while one party is in the army force.

Aw thats sweet :*)

Kyesangie's been sporting diff. kinds of glasses lately.

Going for the "intelligent look"?

LOL I love him.........less than a year left!

Guest YunHo&YuRi

Flooding here with some old pcs of KyeSang....wooo...everyday downcounting his return...

464387.jpg

credits to Baidu - KS's forum

That hat that KyeSang wears on the left looks EXACTLY like Sung YuRi's hat when she wore it to New York for a vacation with Lee Jin... :vicx:

Guest HoiSang

^ ahahha, no worries ne, i think a lot of other gasoos (and also people) have the same style of hat, tee hee! if i'm not mistaken, hoi has one like so too ;)

and yayy! thanks for the wonderful pics dabin dear!

1101478295_2004_12_screen_08.jpg

Tomorrow (28 Jan 2006) will be the first day of the Chinese New Year. I remembered seeing KS wearing traditional Korean clothes but just couldn't find it to post here so I'm re-posting this coz according to the Chinese Customs, one puts on red color clothes on the first day of the CNY, it will bring good luck and good fortune in the coming years...

May I wish KyeSang and friends at here a Happy and A Prospective Year of the Dog "wow..wow.."!!

新年快樂

새해 복(福) 많이 받으세요!

SaeHae Pok Mani Paduseyo!

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

Dabin9307 : i lub how you keep everyone updated about yoon kye sang!!! thanx ofr all the pixies of him!! i think ive saved a bunch on my comp! :)