♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Happy Birthday KyeSang-ie oppa!!!:)

On this day, i pray that you'll be blessed with whatever it is that would make you really happy and contented. :) Thanks for making us laugh and cry in your dramas and movie..for all the smiles you've shared to the many who find you a really good actor..you have a long way to go so, keep on fighting!!! aja aja kyesang oppa!!!

i and everyone here prays only the best years to come to you!!

we wait for your return and we are excited to see for more good things from you!!

god bless!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

WE REACHED PAGE 10 ON KYESANG'S BIRTHDAY.....SUPER!!!!

Dear all, I would love to say these words from the bottom of my heart- "THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH"...I'm so touched by you all in helping me to make my dream come true.

Gamsahamnida. 갑사합니다.

Look at KS, he so touched too....trying to wrap off his tears

20041120_noluwa_08.gif

See him smiling so happily....^.^

20041120_noluwa_07.gif

Happy birthday KYESANG!!! MUCH LOVE!!!

here's a manip i made for dabin9307 as requested :lol:

lango0bo.jpg

epunx99 - Thank you so much for this early christmas present, I've already opened it, see my new avatar setting with my 2 favourist K-artists, YOON KyeSang and JUNG DaBin....the sweetest couples :D:D

Guest inorhaniza

hola.....me again.....finish watching my 19 yrs old sister in law today....waaaa........i'm so touch with his attitude in this drama.....so real :rolleyes: really love his sad face...his funny face....his happy face...he and dang bin raelly a cute couple......really love them in this drama...also can't forget kjw hahahahha mmmm really looking forward watching in his another movie :lol::lol::P

Yoon KyeSang, Who is he? The guy who is good-looking all the way to his toes, who is he?

The all-too perfect face gave off a first impression that said it would be hard to become friendly with him. But now everyone probably knows that his real self is odd and very comical. In the beginning, when his face was expressionless, everyone probably looked at him and said, "Wow, so handome ~". But then when they saw the real side of him, they were all probably very surprised. The majority of handsome people try their hardest to keep up their "prince"-like look. But he is on the opposite end. In spite of all of his very odd actions, it seems like he's a natural "prince" when you see how naturally his personality flows with nothing hidden.^^

In the beginning, he went to his audition thinking that they were looking for a new rock group. But with lots of work and effort, he is rapping and dancing magnificently. And as much as he is a rocker, his ability to control high notes is superb. Ultimately, he transformed into a rocker at the fan meeting and performed Halloween's song. There's a story that says every time he went to a high note, the fans screamed the high note with him. The fans say that he's like cocaine. Once you fall into him, you will never be able to recover again. We wonder if he knows that there's something that he said before without much thought that the fans still remember. When asked what each of their IQs were, he gave an odd answer, saying that he's either a genious or an idiot. A smile finds our face when we think of that answer.

credits to soompi-articles

HAH~ that's so true!!

Sorry I haven't been in this forum for SO long, guys :S

Gave out my birthday wished to Kyesang in all the different forums but this one.

So... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IN THE KYESANGIE FORUM :]

Guest YunHo&YuRi

I've been wondering if Yoon KyeSang's been in any other dramas or movies beside 'My 19 year old sister in law'? :huh: I seriously want to watch more of his acting skills because it's so GOOD!!! :P

I've been wondering if Yoon KyeSang's been in any other dramas or movies beside 'My 19 year old sister in law'? :huh: I seriously want to watch more of his acting skills because it's so GOOD!!! :P

KS's first tv drama was [she is 19]. After this he also did a few weekend series by SBS - Banjun Drama.

During god's time, KS and god members did some play in MBC's [Non-Stop] series, of course, another worth watching series were the [babysitting Daily] from 1999 - 2001. The 5 boys took care of a little baby boy- 'JaeMin' while he was 11 mths old till he was approx 2 yrs old.

:D

Guest YunHo&YuRi

KS's first tv drama was [she is 19]. After this he also did a few weekend series by SBS - Banjun Drama.

During god's time, KS and god members did some play in MBC's [Non-Stop] series, of course, another worth watching series were the [babysitting Daily] from 1999 - 2001. The 5 boys took care of a little baby boy- 'JaeMin' while he was 11 mths old till he was approx 2 yrs old.

:D

OMG! I've heard that they did that babysitting thing but I haven't actually seen it before and I really want to though :(

Guest charmm

Does anyone know who KyeSang has dated before beside Sung YuRi?!

He's pretty low-key about those kinda things.

I'd like to know who else he's dated to~ lol.

Does anyone know who KyeSang has dated before beside Sung YuRi?!

He's pretty low-key about those kinda things.

I'd like to know who else he's dated to~ lol.

mmm....yeah, KS doesn't like to talk too much about his love live, well, he hardly mentioned about it only that one. I felt sad for him coz that person denied about it.

Anyway, KS might had dated with some others, who knows....he's such a cute and handsome guy...but a bit in someways he's a bit crazy, like preferring to stay at home to play with the computer games then go dating with his girlfriends....ha...ha.....