♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to friends at KS thread.

Happy to be back here and great to see there are still many supporters at here.

I was away for sometime and after soompi upgrade the forums, I was unable to login with my existing ID.

Anyway sign in again as a new member and managed to use more of less the same ID.

Sharing the news about KS and his god brothers, they are having a nationwide tour in Seoul in 2017 - the first stop of course will be in Seoul from 7 - 8 Jan 2017.

First generation K-pop group 'god' to embark on nationwide tour

SEOUL, Nov. 4 (Yonhap) -- First generation K-pop boy group "god" will set off on a nationwide tour through the first two months of next year, the event's organizer said Friday.

The band's upcoming tour, entitled "2017 god to MEN Concert," will kick off its series of exclusive concerts at Jamsil Stadium in southeastern Seoul from Jan. 6-8, followed by five other major cities including Incheon, Daegu, Goyang, Gwangju and Busan, SJ Entertainment said.

The five-member act returned to the music scene as a group in 2014, the first in nine years after it released its seventh album in 2005, which stirred up an immediate sense of nostalgia among fans, sweeping the No. 1 spot in various local music charts.

"In the upcoming concerts, the band will perform its famous hits 'The Lone Duckling,' 'Road' and 'Lie,' to name a few, enriched with orchestral accompaniment," the event's organizers added. "Stay tuned for the K-pop pioneers' series of concerts as they return classy in tuxedos."

2017 god to MEN - Seoul

news credit to deserts@yna.co.kr 

Sharing KS's updated profiles - credit goes to

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yoon_Kye_Sang

• Name: 윤계상 / Yoon Kye Sang (Yun Kyae Sang)
  • Profession: Actor and singer
  • Birthdate: 1978-Dec-20 (age 37)
  • Height: 182cm
  • Weight: 62kg
  • Star sign: Sagittarius
  • Blood type: O
  • Talent agency: Saram Entertainment

TV Shows

Movies

Recognitions

Trivia

• KPOP group: g.o.d (1999-2004, 2014-present)
  • Like 1

For those who are new at here, sharing with you some old articles about KS :)

Yoon Kye-sang debuted as a member of god in 1999 and in 2004 he announced that he wanted to do acting. In 2004 he was casted in a movie that was transformed from a internet novel to a movie. For a while he was picking out scenarios where he could show his singing and dancing skills but he decided on "Ballet Dancing school" (also know as Flying Boys) as his debut movie. One of the movie staffs said "Yoon Kyesang is transforming into an actor in this movie and he gets to show his dancing skills too. He is a big star in the music industry and he wonders what kind of ratings he'll get in this movie as a actor."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

More coming - a bit of KS's history 

In 2004 December 07, KS reported to the Ministry of Defense.  In 2005, while serving the army force, KyeSang applied to be a member of the "Entertainment Soldier" which he succeeded.  He was appointed to be  Video Jockey of one music programme aired by the Korean Forces Network (KFN).  His status in the army force was Sergeant YOON KyeSang.

In

2006, December 06, KyeSang had completed his national service and was discharged from Ministry of Defense on that day.

• Like 1

g.o.d Hopes For Member Yoon Kye Sang to Marry Honey Lee

god

This year was particularly good for the fans of older K-Pop groups, especially with the comeback of first generation idol group g.o.d.

Members of the group came out as guests in MBC variety program “Quiz to Change the World” for the special episode of “doctors vs g.o.d.” On the same program, the topic on how g.o.d made their much-anticipated comeback after eleven years was raised and youngest member Kim Tae Woo explained, “Kye Sang called me first to ask me to appear on his show. I haven’t told the members this yet, but Kye Sang told me (in that conversation) that he wanted to be g.o.d again.”

Fellow member So Ho Young added, “Thinking back now, it wasn’t that there was anything bad that happened, it’s just everything was a misunderstanding. We’ve been living the past 11 years with that misunderstanding.”

Kim Tae Woo once again stressed how Kye Sang's girlfiend played a major role in the reunion and said, “Kye Sang’s girlfriend, Honey Lee, played a huge role in our reunion. Honey Lee is a really good woman. It would be nice if she would always look after him and if he marries her as well.

news credit all goes to ayyagirl @ soompi, 26 Sep 2014

Doing my best to maintain KS's thread coz I felt bad to be away for a long long time.

Please drop by and say "Hi" :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sharing more articles at here - credits goes to Soompi

Yoon Kye Sang’s Honest Message Brings Tears to g.o.d Members and Fans

On the first leg of g.o.d’s 15th Anniversary Concert on July 12 held at Jamsil Stadium, g.o.d member Yoon Kye Sang surprised everyone–including 13,000 fans– through a video message that showed his sincere feelings towards the members and their fans.

“Actually, I made this without the members knowing. Shall we listen to it together for a while?,” the singer-actor began. “I’m looking at g.o.d right now. There’s a saying that time heals all wounds. It really seems to be true. Tae Woo, Ho Young, Danny, and Joon hyung whom I have gotten so used to being with, there was a time that we were separated. We were so used to each other like friends who separate and promise to meet again. As I look at hyung and the other members, I thought, it really was the case for us,” continued Yoon Kye Sang.

The singer-actor then addressed each of the members:

Yoon Kye Sang to Kim Tae Woo
“My younger brother Tae Woo. You’re the youngest and cutest in our team. I’m really amazed that you’re a father now. Because you’re a father, you came to find me and told me to come back to g.o.d countless times. It must not have been easy for you to do that. Knowing very well that since you’re the youngest, you like your older brothers very well and yet, I was like a fool who was disappointed at things and was like a crying baby boy. I want to tell you this now. Tae Woo, among all of us, you’re the one who’s mostly like an adult and you made g.o.d happen once again. Thank you, Tae Woo,” said Yoon Kye Sang to g.o.d member Kim Tae Woo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23@thanie@Ameera Ali here a place for fangirling lols. Btw, I watched other drama (non YKS) now lol to cure my addiction to Chocolate. 

Please visit the Choco thread. People there are in need of a vaccine due to WS. Or a remedy ...

OK, Ok! This will be our other home ... I love the first pic. Thanks for the tag, @Lawyerh

Whoa! You succeded in reviving this thread! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23@thanie@Ameera Ali here a place for fangirling lols. Btw, I watched other drama (non YKS) now lol to cure my addiction to Chocolate. 

Please visit the Choco thread. People there are in need of a vaccine due to WS. Or a remedy ...

OK, Ok! This will be our other home ... I love the first pic. Thanks for the tag, @Lawyerh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@Lawyerh Girl i didn't realize till you tagged us that u opened a thread for our Dr Kang? woah thx for sharing i'd love to be a part of YKS thread yeyyyy good for you & look this is about 281 pages? we'll make this active no worries! and this is a good haven for our WS once we finished his choco drama! hahaha fangirling we all would be here! I'll surely look for some of his photos, etc. and post it here!:blush: I need to check out TGW drama coz i don't recall ever watching it due to my bz fangirling other K actors LOL hahaha

@thanie hahaha a vaccine for WS i loved that Sis! yes yes don't abandon the choco thread just yet, am sure there's more who'd come and find out what they've been missing, am one of them, if u guys didn't recommend this choco drama, i wldn't hv a clue that YKS was in it let alone my other fave among K actresses HJW!

giphy.gif

cr: giphy.com

HelpfulUnknownHoneyeater.webp

cr: gypycat

e92bf40eeca35ea9890385a9919d26772453469a

cr: aminoapps.com

• Like 2
  • Love 1